Photo

A Rated Show In Pomona Fair Grounds Today

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 brandy120

brandy120

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 959 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 09:17 AM

Whos going to or is at the show today?
Autism Rocks! and flips and flaps and squeaks and squeals and licks.

#2 BFF

BFF

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,734 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 09:32 AM

Wow this weekend used to always be the HUGE Whittier Lions Club show at Pomona-back in the olden days and we would have over 700 horses entered.

I had no idea there was any show this weekend.
Who is putting it on?

Bonn-Fyre Farms/Training Center home to- Pure Polish- Elikzir+ (Ganges x Ularia) Three time U.S National Top Ten Stallion,2016 Region I Champion Stallion SHIH Open and SHIH ATH, 2014 Region II Champion Stallion SHIH, PACIFIC SLOPE TOP FIVE STALLION 2014, Region II Top Five Stallion 201,10 Time U.S. National Top Ten Stallion LA LegacyInBlack+++//,U;S. National Champion Stallion H/A SHIH- The Terminatorr+(Azh Naborr x L'argent- German Verband Hanoverian) <p>https://www.facebook...571022559602050

#3 brandy120

brandy120

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 959 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 11:35 AM

One of the clubs. I don't know which one. I lost my program. We stayed and watched the halter classes. Now we are off to do Sunday chores . The show had a pretty good turn out way better than last year.
Autism Rocks! and flips and flaps and squeaks and squeals and licks.

#4 liz

liz

Chief feeder and pooper scooper

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,503 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 11:42 AM

My trainer is there with a few.... hope they did well. This is the old Whittier Lions show.... as I understand, they relinquished it and an Arab club now has those dates. It was a huge show back in the heyday. Times have changed

Vanilla Zip - Sire of Canadian/Sport Horse/Youth/US National Champion,  TT & Regional winners- 5 Nat WP TT winners in 2013
Faramond BPA (Versace) -  stallion   SOLD    5 National Top Tens in WP  

Summerwind Australian Shepherds -  No puppies available at the time...