Photo

2012 Region 17 Select Stallion Auction & Futurity!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
33 replies to this topic

#1 Hoofhaven

Hoofhaven

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,719 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 08:54 AM

Well the 2011 Auction has closed and we did very well! Now we start getting our stallions in for 2012! I thought I would start the page up early so that I can keep up with it a little better! :)

FIRST of all, I am excited to announce that this year marks the first FUTURITY ! We are so very excited! There will be some BRAND NEW halter handlers out there giving it a go for the futurity! Since all the classes are ATH, there is no hiring a catch handler or trainer to do it for you. These classes should be a lot of FUN!

Here are some of the eligible futurity entries for 2012!

Posted Image
DTD Jess The One
2011 Purebred Colt
Sired by FSF Jesse James
Out of Gdahlia
Owend by Amanda Ubell
Dare To Dream Farm
FOR SALE!
Contact daretodreamfarm@gmail.com

Posted Image

LL Khromed Cheveyo
2011 Partbred Colt
Sired by HS Kolors Khemorada
Out of KD Bears Cover Girl (APHA)
Owned by Danny Rittaler of Kendal, Sk

Posted Image

Not Dun Dancin HH
2011 Partbred Colt
Sired by DTD Jess Dancin
Out of LDF Docbars Moonspots (APHA)
Owned by Brenda Bakken of Archerwil, Sk

Posted Image

Stormy Solstice DF
2011 Purebred Colt
Sired by Dream Synsation
Out of DD Radiance
CA Clear
Owned by Buffy MacLeod
Destiny Farm Arabians
FOR SALE!

Posted Image

Keep On Dancin HH
2011 Purebred Filly
Sired by DTD Jess Dancin
Out of Keepalo Profile
Owned by Lisa Gardiner of WA, USA

Posted Image

Superstytion DF
2011 Partbred Colt
Sired by Dream Synsation
Out of Canadian Red Rose
Owned by Leslie Mohr Of Fort Sask, AB

Posted Image

CF Shaheen
2011 Purebred Colt
Sired by Ravenwood Jaleel
Out of C Aveela

Posted Image

WV Rhea
2011 Purebred Filly
Sired by TW Bengali Bey
Out of WV Addison
Owned by Cathy and Bob Wasylyk
Willow View Arabians
FOR SALE!

Hoof-Haven Equestrian Ltd.

www.hoof-haven.com

Posted Image

#2 MMC

MMC

iArabians

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 877 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 10:58 AM

Getting new pics of Rhea next week and wait til people see her...WOW....!!!!
Allyssa Baird
iArabians, LLC
www.iArabians.com

#3 PVPH

PVPH

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 10:43 AM

Love 'em! Can't wait for the Auction!

Peace Valley Performance Horses
"Where Quality is Born"
www.peacevalleyperformancehorses.weebly.com

#4 Hoofhaven

Hoofhaven

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,719 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 04:29 PM

NEW THIS YEAR!

Posted Image

Say Hey Kid
Hey Hallelujah++// x Otherthanthenight
2000 Black Arabian Stallion

Say Hey Kid is defined by his National Champion pedigree to be a quality individual. He is sired by Hey Hallelujah++//, a 12-time National winner including U.S. and Canadian National Champion English Pleasure horse. His dam, multiple champion producer Otherthanthenight, is sired by U.S. National Champion Stallion Strike. She has produced a U.S. National Top Ten Halter Champion and three Scottsdale winners including a Reserve Grand Champion.

Say Hey Kid is an athletic Arabian stallion with loads of Arabian type. In addition to his beauty, he is bred to perform. He was Champion his first time shown in Country English Pleasure as a three year old. Setting up in the bridle is very easy for him with his incredible shoulder and neck, a trait he passes on to his foals. He also exhibits a tremendous disposition that makes him a joy to handle. He is intelligent and eager to perform, characteristics he also passes on.

Owned by Brianne Focht
Mystikal Farms
Mystikalarabs@yahoo.com
www.mystikalfarms.com

Pedigree: www.allbreedpedigree.com/say+hey+kid

NEW THIS YEAR!

Posted Image

Ebony El Paloosa BG
Ebony El Bandar BG x Jazz

2010 Apaloosa Chestnut Partbred Arabian Stallion
Stud Fee: $450
for purebred Arabian mares only

Starting Bid: $225

Sporting a lovely, open shoulder, short back, well set and shaped neck, adorable face and long, sturdy legs and feet, Kidd is a fabulous example of Part-bred perfection! Paired with excellent trainability, highly sought after bloodlines and the ever-so ideal "in your tent" personality, Kidd truly is the perfect all-around package.

Whether you do Dressage, Jumping, Reining or Pleasure riding - put your trust in Kidd to create the perfect all-around competitor, with a chance of generous colour to boot!

Available by live cover only.

Owner:
Peace Valley Performance Horses
Alaina Archibald & Ray Nikiforuk JR,
http://peacevalleype...ses.weebly.com/

NEW THIS YEAR!!

Posted Image

SAJ Carbonada
Style Master x Ali Chartan
1994 Black Arabian Stallion

Stud Fee: $750
Starting Bid: $375

SAJ Carbonado a black Bey Shah grandson who has numerous halter, liberty and most classic titles. He has charisma, correct conformation and type, which are all qualities passed on to his get.

Carby is UC Davis tested to be homozygous black, non agouti, and SCID clear. We only offer live cover for this stallion but will offer considerable discount for travelled mare care.

Pedigree, Quality, and Beauty. What more can you ask for?

Owner:
Fire N Iron Arabians and Paints
Gina Dehoog, 250.847.4662
http://fireniron.blogspot.com/

www.hoof-haven.com

Posted Image

#5 Hoofhaven

Hoofhaven

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,719 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 04:35 PM

And joining us again this year!!!

Posted Image

DTD Jess Dancin ++
2007 Purebred Arabian Stallion
FSF Jesse James x Gdahlia by *Warranty

Owned by Hoof-Haven Equestrian Ltd
www.hoof-haven.com

DTD Jess Dancin is a stunning halter and performance horse, with an outstanding pedigree. He has a wonderful temperament, exceptional athleticism and the captivating presence that is the essence of the Arabian horse.

Dan already has an exceptional show record, which will only become more impressive with the years to come! With 15 Regional tittles in Halter, Sport Horse In Hand, Hunter Pleasure and Sport Horse Under Saddle he has already proven himself in the show ring! He has also shown he can pass his best traits onto his offspring.
SCID and CA Clear

Stallion Website : http://www.hoof-haven.com/danny.html

Video

Pedigree : http://www.allbreedp...dtd jess dancin

Posted Image
Empres PASB
Monogramm x Empressa
1995 Bay Arabian Stallion

Nominations:
Sweepstakes Nominated Sire, SHN Payback Sire

Stud Fee: $1300
for purebred Arabian mares only
Starting Bid: $325

*Empres PASB was born at Michalow State Stud where he was raced, used for breeding and then later shown successfully in Europe. Imported into Canada in 2011.

2011 Canadian National Top Ten Stallion. Wins during the season in Hunter Pleasure, Western Pleasure, Sport Horse Stallion, and MR Stallion. He will be competing again in 2012.

*Empres has a fabulous disposition, superb conformation and wonderful movement - breed for your next Sport Horse. He is AHA Sweepstakes Nominated, SHN Payback Sire. SCID clear and CA carrier. He is only available to tested negative CA mares - please see our website for details.

Available by live cover at Hoof-Haven Equestrian, Ridgedale SK and by shipped semen.

Owner:
Bartongate
Prue Critchley, 204.764.2650
http://www.empres.ca/

Posted Image

FSF Jesse James
Marwan Al Shaqab x FSF Marquessa

2004 Chestnut Arabian Stallion

Stud Fee $1200
Starting Bid $300

Region 1 & Region 7 Top Five Western Pleasure Junior Horse
Region 17 Champion Arabian Stallions ATH
Region 17 Champion 2 year old Arabian Colts
Sire of 2010 Jordan Nationals First Place Yearling Fillies
SCID and CA Clear

Owner:
Dare to Dream Farms
Amanda Ubell, 306.228.4517
http://www.daretodreamfarm.ca/

Posted Image

Piast PASB
Enzo x Pinga

2009 Liver Chestnut Arabian Stallion

Stud Fee: $1200
Starting Bid: $300

Pure Polish
2011 Region 17 Champion Sport Horse In Hand Stallion ATH
2011 Region 17 Reserve Champion Sport Horse in Hand Stallion
2011 Region 17 Reserve Champion Stallion ATH
2011 Region 17 Top 5 2 Year Old Colt
Watch for this young up and coming stallion in 2012! He will be showing again and his first foals are due!
SCID and CA Clear

Owner:
Dare to Dream Farms
Amanda Ubell, 306.228.4517
http://www.daretodreamfarm.ca/

www.hoof-haven.com

Posted Image

#6 Hoofhaven

Hoofhaven

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,719 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 08:42 AM

We are happy to welcome back this year :

Posted Image

AK Fazeer

Imperial IM Mahal x Princes Fayza
2005 Grey Arabian Stallion

Exquisite Straight Egyptian, Al Khamsa stallion with fascinating, unique bloodlines - from his sire (Ansata Imperial X *Malekat El Gamal) and champion producing dam (TheEgyptianPrince X *SB Fayza).
Started under saddle, AK Fazeer is a complete gentleman and will be competitive in Dressage and Arabian Sport Horse. He has a very workable and willing attitude that he passes on to all of his foals which are beautiful, extremely friendly, lovable, and showy!

Owned by Arabian Knights
http://www.arabiankn...an_knights.html

Pedigree --> http://www.allbreedp...e.com/ak fazeer

www.hoof-haven.com

Posted Image

#7 daretodreamfarm

daretodreamfarm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,320 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 02:47 PM

The auction is no open and we have 37 FABULOUS stallions participating!!!! The auction closes at 6pm on August 4, 2012...go check out the boys and do some bidding!!!!

http://www.futurity..../stallions.html

Amanda
Home of:
FSF Jesse James
*Marwan Al Shaqab x FSF Marquessa

Posted Image
Region 17 Champion 2 Yr Old Colt
Region 17 Champion Stallion ATH
Region 7 Top Five Western Pleasure Junior Horse
Region 1 Top Five Western Pleasure Junior Horse

www.daretodreamfarm.ca

#8 dowedoit

dowedoit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,775 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 09:23 PM

Before considering purchasing a breeding from this auction, please read this thread and contact me via pm for additional details!
http://forums.arabia...hl__ frustrated
Home of Kalaloch (Piaff PASB x Ahbliss), multiple US National Champion, multiple Regional Champion and Scottsdale Champion.
CA and SCID negative.

#9 destiny

destiny

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 924 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 05:13 AM

I have supported the Region 17 Stallion Service Auction by buying breedings as well as entering my stallions in it and i will continue to support the Arabian breed and my Region. In these tough times we need to work together.
On another note...a foal i bred,was entered and won Champion Region 17 futurity class. I can tell you that my payback for being the breeder of the champion was paid out at the show and is more than sweepstakes program pays!
Buffy MacLeod
http://www.destinyfarm.com

Equine Photographer

Arabians, Half-Arabians, ASB & Homozygous tobianos

Home of Dream Synsation(EF Kingston x Magic Dream daughter(Khemosabi daughter))
Mares include daughters of Bey Shah+, Petrus Carol, *JJ La Estrella, Desperado V, NV Beau Bey, Triple A Basktyn++, DWD Tabasco.

#10 dowedoit

dowedoit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,775 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 05:34 AM

I have supported the Region 17 Stallion Service Auction by buying breedings as well as entering my stallions in it and i will continue to support the Arabian breed and my Region. In these tough times we need to work together.
On another note...a foal i bred,was entered and won Champion Region 17 futurity class. I can tell you that my payback for being the breeder of the champion was paid out at the show and is more than sweepstakes program pays!

With all due respect Buffy, I have been denied the opportunity to use the breeding I purchased and paid for on August 10, 2011. This is not an issue of my mare not getting in foal. I was contacted by Amanda Ubell, a Region 17 stallion auction committe member and the stallion owner and was told, in writing, that I could not use my breeding this year. Then, due to Amanda's deception, I was then forced to wait over two months for a refund. Amanda never refunded me the money she promised, despite her entering horses in Regionals and Canadian Nationals. When it became cleaer that Amanda's word is useless, I contacted Region 17 and the stallion auction committee for a refund. I have been offered LESS THAN I PAID as resolution for this issue. Furthermore, Region 17 and/or the stallion auction committee REFUSE to refund my money via PayPal - although they were more than happy to TAKE MY MONEY VIA PAYPAL. Instead, they want me to wait another week while they issue a check FOR LESS THAN I PAID FOR THE BREEDING and then have to wait another week for an international check to clear my bank. Not the way any business should operate and not the way I would want any auction that I donated a breeding for my stallion to be run. And certainly not the type of auction I would ever consider buying a breeding from again. I think people should have notice of how they can expect to be treated should they decide to buy a breeding from the Region 17 stallion auction.
Home of Kalaloch (Piaff PASB x Ahbliss), multiple US National Champion, multiple Regional Champion and Scottsdale Champion.
CA and SCID negative.