Photo

Winchester V/padrons Mahogany Dtr X Dtd Jess Dancin++

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 Hoofhaven

Hoofhaven

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,719 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 04:25 PM

Offering for sale what is sure to be an incredible foal!

In Utero Purchase price (including sweepstakes nomination and Region 17 futurity nomination) $2800

STLA Primed And Ready is a gorgeous jet black mare who is sired by Winchester V and out of GA Prima Mahogany. She is just stunning and catches absolutely everyone's eye who comes to the farm. She has a pretty head with a nice smooth body, a clean throatlatch, great hip and very correct legs.
Her pedigree is stellar, with many great names. She is an awesome horse to ride, with a very natural slow and clean western movement. She was excellent to train but has not been shown due to time constraints. I knew this year again I wouldn't be able to, so went ahead and bred her.

Sired by DTD Jess Dancin++, a 15 time Regional title holder at the age of four years, this foal is sure to be a performance super star! Starting out in halter and finishing off in western pleasure is my prediction for this fine foal to be! DTD Jess Dancin++ has wins in Halter, Sport Horse In Hand, Hunter Pleasure, Sport Horse Under Saddle and Sport Horse Show Hack! He has the ability to do Western Pleasure and will be trained for this discipline as a mature horse. His foals are pretty, athletic and personable. He is passing on his length of leg, great shoulder and amazing neck with wonderful consistency.

This foal is sweepstakes nominated and also a Region 17 Futurity entry! Eligible to win thousands at the Region 17 show in yearling halter and 4 year old performance, incentives already paid for, just show up and win!

Contact Renee@hoof-haven.com for more information!

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Hoof-Haven Equestrian Ltd.

www.hoof-haven.com

Posted Image

#2 tkr-arabs

tkr-arabs

Advanced Member