Photo

Saba Herd in need - Photos

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
113 replies to this topic

#31 TripleHFarm

TripleHFarm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,479 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 04:14 PM

Sharon Tamplin is magic dreams. I e-mailed her this morning and she has been in contact with Tinia

#32 WSArabians

WSArabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 04:15 PM

Sharon Tamplin is magic dreams. I e-mailed her this morning and she has been in contact with Tinia

Oh, okay. Is she taking Asami back, do you know?

Whispering Secret Arabians
www.wsarabians.wix.com/home
Registered Solid and Sabino Arabians!

#33 Marilee

Marilee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 04:16 PM

I wrote on the other thread that I saw Flaby's Khamsa (by Sar Ibn Moniet) when she was a youngster, and had Glorieta Monhalim (*Ansata Ibn Halima X AK Monaroufa) for a year here in Las Vegas in the 80s on lease. He was awesome. These horses deserve better than this. Can you put a link to this thread on straightegyptians.com and egyptianbreeders.net?------ as many people there will know these bloodlines and these horses and can help get them out of there and placed......Thank you.

DW prefix means Desert Wind, and MA suffix means Mose Arabians.

#34 TripleHFarm

TripleHFarm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,479 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 04:16 PM

That I don't know, try contacting her.

#35 Al-Shama

Al-Shama

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 624 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 04:28 PM

Cindy Shrout isn't her name any more. Her name is Sarah (sorry I can't recall her last name anymore). Her new farm name is Al-Bodour Arabian Stud or at least is was as of this past summer. The website is down. And I think she is still a member here on ABN under the name "albodour" email used to be albodourarabianstud@yahoo.com.

Yes her name is Cindy Shrout. I am Sarah and I have nothing to do with this please do not say that I do I do not own Al Bodour. I did take two of Rae's horses but they were given to me. Rae knows she can no longer care for them. The paperwork is to be transferred but she has to get me duplicate copies of the registrations because Cindy can not be found to get the registrations.

Al Shama Arabians

Home of Al Khamsa/Sahanad and American Foundation Arabian Horses.

Breeding Quality Arabians for Small Breeder Prices.

OPA Yowel (Black Lightning X HPF Basantaa) 2002 Black Al Khamsa, Sahanad Stallion
HPF Caraga Ole (El Ad Bataa X Bint Bint Sahanad) 1997 ChestnutAl Khamsa, Sahanad Mare
Kamala Saham (Matahla X ZA Shabaa) 1994 Black Al Khamsa, Sahanad Mare

Turfas Tara (Princeton Faaris X Bint Ibn Fadl) 1985 Chestnut Egyptian-Related, Al Khamsa Mare

SHR Shalisha (SHR Shalouki X SHR Kishla) 1989 Grey Egyptian-Related, American Foundation Mare

Saba Aurorah Borodina (Saba Kharazaal X PVF Phoenix) 2004 Bay American Foundation Mare

Al Shama Shazaalha (Saba Kharazaal X SHR Shalisha) 2007 Grey American Foundation Mare
Bint Turfas Tara (OPA Yowel X Turfas Tara) 2008 Bay Al Khamsa, Sahanad Filly
Sahanads Jazeerah (OPA Yowel X HPF Erly Treasure) 2009 Black Al Khamsa, Sahanad Filly

Young Stock available for Sale

http://www.alshamaarabians.com

#36 Al-Shama

Al-Shama

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 624 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 04:47 PM

Found out today that supposedly Funny Face shattered her shoulder although I thought she had told me a couple years ago that she placed Funny Face into a new home. Her stories are getting wacked out and now she asked me to try to get two of her stallions and put them in hiding for her to get back. She is not right in the head any more from what I can see and I am hoping so desperately that I can get the papers on the two I took. Does any one know if the registry will hand over papers in a case like this? I also have Saba Tahjiina I have had her for four years or more and Rae always couldn't come get her. I am wondering if I could get her papers too? I know someone who would love to have her in Canada but I can't sell her without proper ownership. I hope the courts force her not to be able to have any more horses. This is horrible and it is not how I remember how she had her horses. I guess rough times can do a lot to a person. The horses here at my place are Saba Khe Adhaan and Alya Marou does any one know if Alya is still in Jean Clark's name? And is Jean still alive? I don't know if I am going to keep them but I am rehabilitating them and hopefully can find good homes for them in the Summer after they have recovered but with their breeding I think they need to go to a breeding home. Moose (Khe Adhaan) is a Khe Adm son out of MV Deserae a Faydin daughter out of SG Adhanna (dam of Blacklord Arabi) and Alya her sire and dam were posted and she is supposedly in foal to El Kariim who I was also told is dead. An El Majiid son out of Bint Djanka. This is such a big mess and so close to home. I can't believe that when I was 16 I saw happy healthy stallions, mares and foals at her place and enjoyed so much of my time there and now this. Like I said on the other forum it brought tears to my eyes to see Moosey like this and now I found out my two mares sire is gone as well as the ones dam. All the horses I knew so well are mostly gone. A lot of the names from the data source are new and I have never seen them. :(

Al Shama Arabians

Home of Al Khamsa/Sahanad and American Foundation Arabian Horses.

Breeding Quality Arabians for Small Breeder Prices.

OPA Yowel (Black Lightning X HPF Basantaa) 2002 Black Al Khamsa, Sahanad Stallion
HPF Caraga Ole (El Ad Bataa X Bint Bint Sahanad) 1997 ChestnutAl Khamsa, Sahanad Mare
Kamala Saham (Matahla X ZA Shabaa) 1994 Black Al Khamsa, Sahanad Mare

Turfas Tara (Princeton Faaris X Bint Ibn Fadl) 1985 Chestnut Egyptian-Related, Al Khamsa Mare

SHR Shalisha (SHR Shalouki X SHR Kishla) 1989 Grey Egyptian-Related, American Foundation Mare

Saba Aurorah Borodina (Saba Kharazaal X PVF Phoenix) 2004 Bay American Foundation Mare

Al Shama Shazaalha (Saba Kharazaal X SHR Shalisha) 2007 Grey American Foundation Mare
Bint Turfas Tara (OPA Yowel X Turfas Tara) 2008 Bay Al Khamsa, Sahanad Filly
Sahanads Jazeerah (OPA Yowel X HPF Erly Treasure) 2009 Black Al Khamsa, Sahanad Filly

Young Stock available for Sale

http://www.alshamaarabians.com

#37 reiningrider

reiningrider

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 04:52 PM

Is there a stallion named Esq Desert Prince. He is a 21 y/o gray stallion. I am his original owner and would like to know the statis on him. Also, was an owner of RA Beersheba. She is also a gray. Are they still there? What is their condition? She used to own Rockin El Chekar but I saw that he is registered to another individual.

This is simply awful. I surely hope that all the horses find much better homes. What a shame!

Please let me know if these horses are still around and if I can help them.

Reiningrider

#38 WSArabians

WSArabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 04:53 PM

That I don't know, try contacting her.

I'll try that... What a tradegy. Poor horses. :(

Whispering Secret Arabians
www.wsarabians.wix.com/home
Registered Solid and Sabino Arabians!

#39 Aelfleah Farm

Aelfleah Farm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 09:29 PM

Yes her name is Cindy Shrout. I am Sarah and I have nothing to do with this please do not say that I do I do not own Al Bodour. I did take two of Rae's horses but they were given to me. Rae knows she can no longer care for them. The paperwork is to be transferred but she has to get me duplicate copies of the registrations because Cindy can not be found to get the registrations.

As I have no idea who you are, I 'm sure I did not say you own Al Bodour Arabians (note: that is the farm name, not a horse name.)

I did finally remember her new last name. I had quite an email exchange with Cindy Shrout aka Sarah Al-Saggaf not too long ago. Her name really is Sarah or it was in September anyway. Back when she was trying to sell off (maybe it was give away) a "in not good condition" blind pregnant mare who might have been owned by her but could have been "really owned by a friend", papers lost in some flood, etc, etc, etc... I lost track of if it was Hicks or Shrout/Al-Saggaf who owned the poor creature and it's really not important enough for me to dig in my email archives to find it.

Sarah Al-saggaf (aka Cindy Shrout) is the owner of Al-Bodour Arabians. Her email address as of September was the yahoo address I listed above. Maybe those interested in these horses could try that name and contact info to get papers signed, etc.

Tamara Woodcock, Scurry, Texas
BLUE STAR Arabians and Arabian-influenced Sportponies
Combined Training, Combined Driving, Dressage, Endurance, and Show Jumping

Posted Image

#40 ponygirl

ponygirl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 827 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 10:21 PM

Is there a stallion named Esq Desert Prince. He is a 21 y/o gray stallion. I am his original owner and would like to know the statis on him. Also, was an owner of RA Beersheba. She is also a gray. Are they still there? What is their condition? She used to own Rockin El Chekar but I saw that he is registered to another individual.

This is simply awful. I surely hope that all the horses find much better homes. What a shame!

Please let me know if these horses are still around and if I can help them.

Reiningrider

are you the original owner or breeder of this horse?
Sherry Cichocki
SLC Camelot Farms