Photo

Up and Comers/ Young stallions. Who's turning heads?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
129 replies to this topic

#1 Kailicia'sGirl

Kailicia'sGirl

PGN Kailicia( Kaiyoum x PGN Solataire)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,128 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 06:51 PM

As a new breeding season approaches and there have been so many discussions about diversity in breeding, stallions etc. I thought it might be nice to share some young stallions, new "older" or newly imported stallions that are turning peoples heads. Share pictures, pedigree, websites, foals etc of any and all stallions you wish to share! :)

Penny Lane Arabians https://www.facebook...152855434728757

Stallions At Stud: U.S & CDN Res. National Champion Futurity Colt, Sol Debut (x Solstice) 

The Mares: Lady Versace (Versace), Swanah (Versace), FS Betty Grable (Padrons Psyche), Flames Rhapsody (RIP - 1990-2015), PGN Show NTell+ (Showkayce+), Showanna (Showkayce+), Star Of The Sshow (Showkayce+), Ezalia (Eden C), Fleur De Lune (Sfafe Pseude), S Justabella (Justafire DGL) and the Queen - Baskskokhette+.

#2 tcthunder

tcthunder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,279 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 07:14 PM

TRUSSARDI seems to have bred a ton of mares (one of mine included). National Champion AAS-ELISHAHH is returning to Tulsa for 2 Year Old Colts and hopefully Junior Colts (3 and Under) Championship. I have a mare in foal to Eli and bought his Iowa Gold Star Auction breeding as well.
Home to:

ACCLAIMMED RRX (Affirmmed x Misaahbi) 6/13/06-12/2/10 R.I.P.

ANIMIKIKA@MSN.COM

#3 Chelsea

Chelsea

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 07:24 PM

Trussardi is definitely one they're marketing hard (though I definitely preferred Elishahh at Nationals last year, too!). I'm also VERY interested to see Barzan Al Shahania in person at Nationals. I love his pedigree, and he looks very interesting indeed. He's just a yearling though :)

Slightly older...Vitorio TO is being pushed by Midwest, and El Chall is looking good. Rohara Aria Spartan looks fabulous in his newest pictures. I've seen all three in person and would consider breedings if I had the right mares. I'm looking forward to seeing Boisvert Farm's GSF Rizing Son at Nationals in the English futurity, too. Boy does he look neat in pictures!

I'll probably think of more when given the chance, haha.

PA Layla++/ 2016 Canadian National Champion Arabian Hunter Pl AAOTR & Top Ten AATR, 2014 Canadian National Top Ten AAOTR & AATR; 2016, 2015 & 2014 Canadian National Top Ten SHIH ATH (x 5)

WOA Matador+/ 2013 Canadian National Top Ten AAOTR & AATR, 2012 Canadian National Top Ten AAOTR, 2010 US National Top Ten AAOTR

S Just DiMaggio++/ 2016 Canadian National Top Ten in SHIH (x 4) and Training Level ATR, 2010 Canadian National Top Ten Jackpot Colt

#4 Tamcam

Tamcam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,052 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 08:28 PM

Chancellor MW

VIDEO

This is my vet's young stallion, what a cool horse!!!! And his first foal crop... AMAZING!

Posted Image

Copyright 2011

Posted Image

#5 tcthunder

tcthunder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,279 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 08:57 PM

Looking into breeding my newly acquired Padrons Psyche daughter to Stival for a closely related sibling to Barzan Al Shahania (the mare is out of a Bey Shah daughter like Siena Psyche). She's no Siena Psyche but the bloodlines are there and she produced well for previous owner.
Home to:

ACCLAIMMED RRX (Affirmmed x Misaahbi) 6/13/06-12/2/10 R.I.P.

ANIMIKIKA@MSN.COM

#6 buradura

buradura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,310 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 09:33 AM

THIRTEEN OAKS ARABIANS HAS AFULL BROTHER TO vITTORIO to IN THE WINGS HE WILL BE AT NATIONALS THIS YEAR
Barb Walker

#7 twsarabians

twsarabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 336 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 01:03 PM

I am always interested to see you upcoming stallions. We have a 2yr old colt in our barn that is turning heads, yet he has never been out in public, but already sold breedings to the few that have seen him. TWS Gai Zephyros, sired by our Gai Argosy++// son, TWS Gai Phoenix and out of a Gai Argosy++// granddaughter. Phenominal colt and will be debuting in the show arena in 2012.

TWS Gai Zephyros - head 2011.jpg Gai Zephyros with Aaron.jpg

Here is the 2011 full sibling colt being offered for sale...
TWS Gai Helios.jpg

Cindy Bingham
TrestleWood Stable Arabians
The three most precious possessions are a mare, followed by her daughter in foal with a filly. ~ Old Arab Saying

#8 morganm

morganm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,577 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 01:55 PM

As far as halter babies between the ages of 1 and 3:

Trussardi
Posted Image

Montana Firenze
Posted Image

Abha Sadiki- who I am going to go see in Nov/Dec :) I hope he is every bit as nice as his pedigree indicates he could be.
Posted Image

Barzan Al Shahania
Posted Image

I think its hard to look for up and coming potentially famous performance babies
Home of:
multi regional champion RB Cavalier 1991 black stallion(Arabi Fadh Onyx x BA Cerulean Ebony)
reserve national champion AO Breeze 2001 chestnut stallion (Aclsic Raff x Mosha Khaitlyn)
scottsdale top 10/regional top 5 Moments Light 2001 gray mare (Thee Masterpiece x Moments Sequel)

#9 Wendy B

Wendy B

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 696 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 04:13 PM

Looking into breeding my newly acquired Padrons Psyche daughter to Stival for a closely related sibling to Barzan Al Shahania (the mare is out of a Bey Shah daughter like Siena Psyche). She's no Siena Psyche but the bloodlines are there and she produced well for previous owner.

That's what I would do, too!! But I am selling my Psyche daughter and think she is already sold. I envy you . . . I am not in a position to do that. Good for you!!
Wendy B
Summer Hills Farm

#10 brandale

brandale

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 04:49 PM

THIRTEEN OAKS ARABIANS HAS AFULL BROTHER TO vITTORIO to IN THE WINGS HE WILL BE AT NATIONALS THIS YEAR