Photo

Addis Auctions Winter Sale

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
325 replies to this topic

#11 Kailicia'sGirl

Kailicia'sGirl

PGN Kailicia( Kaiyoum x PGN Solataire)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,128 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 03:39 PM

has anyone sold prospects in these sales or broodmares? I have really mixed feelings about going through with this or not but like siiamese- getting down one or two would really help.

Penny Lane Arabians https://www.facebook...152855434728757

Stallions At Stud: U.S & CDN Res. National Champion Futurity Colt, Sol Debut (x Solstice) 

The Mares: Lady Versace (Versace), Swanah (Versace), FS Betty Grable (Padrons Psyche), Flames Rhapsody (RIP - 1990-2015), PGN Show NTell+ (Showkayce+), Showanna (Showkayce+), Star Of The Sshow (Showkayce+), Ezalia (Eden C), Fleur De Lune (Sfafe Pseude), S Justabella (Justafire DGL) and the Queen - Baskskokhette+.

#12 ridetowin

ridetowin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,246 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 03:38 PM

I found one that I love and I will be bidding on :)
Sonya

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, there would be more vegetarians"

#13 siiamese

siiamese

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,651 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 03:44 PM

it will be nice when they finally get all the pics and videos up on the site
we have been getting lots of calls already on several of the horses (enough to inspire me to attempt to create that darn website)

what did you find Sonya - - prospect or trained horse? western, english, hunter, other?

#14 ridetowin

ridetowin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,246 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 03:52 PM

it will be nice when they finally get all the pics and videos up on the site
we have been getting lots of calls already on several of the horses (enough to inspire me to attempt to create that darn website)

what did you find Sonya - - prospect or trained horse? western, english, hunter, other?

I don't want to jinx myself, it's a prospect, Sport Horse/dressage, just organizing vet check at the moment, getting quotes on transport just in case. I will be thrilled out of my little blonde head if this horse ends up in my barn. It will be a very Merry Christmas for me if this works in my favor Posted Image
Sonya

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, there would be more vegetarians"

#15 siiamese

siiamese

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,651 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 04:39 PM

good luck
there are several in there that would do well for you

#16 faerie

faerie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,590 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 04:53 PM

After seeing the videos of the LOA horses and seeing them in person i would rather see about 6 photos than a video. Or a video from several angles. What they looked like on the vids versus what I saw in person was a huge difference.

It might not be important for other disciplines, but paddling, carrying the tail tensely and to one side, uneven tempo and stride, sigh.

Few clients that I have would buy a horse this way either. They want to try them, touch them etc.

Still I will look.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

#17 faerie

faerie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,590 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 05:00 PM

Silamese, I just saw your video. Your gelding is stunning but I still like the mare better. Someone is going to be very happy with her!!
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

#18 siiamese

siiamese

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,651 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 09:52 PM

I like them both - - and the bay mare as well. I am hoping my "plan" works and two sell thus leaving me one as my show horse.....I will enjoy whichever of the group I keep as my show horse for next season (along with the half-arab I have). Not really fancy videos - - I shot these while the horses were working (and forgot their darn tails were up even)but they are enough to show the horses I hope.

I see they do not have the videos of the other two up yet - - so here are links to those.

Tommy Girl

such a great mare - - just too much horse for a middle-aged out of shape woman (aka, me) to stay on. she is a super fun horse and loves to show - - I am just no talented enough to match her.

Oso Vain

he has started in training (a whole two weeks now) and is having great time. They taight him to lunge, wear a surcingle, then a saddle and are now at wearing a bridle/bit. He has been stunninly cooperative in this whole event - - actually seems to like the work.

#19 siiamese

siiamese

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,651 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 10:32 PM

the other two

ULTIMATE DDREAM

(have to get past the red horse to see her)

DAKOTA FIRE QIV+

#20 arabsRgreat

arabsRgreat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,295 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 06:16 AM

I've found about 3 I'd love to have but its not in the cards for me now. Will be interesting to see if these will bring the decent prices the LOA horses did.