Photo

2012 ES Foal- Exceptional Halter AND Performance Bloodlines

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 Rumonek

Rumonek

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,517 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 12:22 PM

BABY IS HERE! A Beautifuly Exotic Filly!

The exotic and beautiful mare Luv Watch Me Sparkle has been bred to the Straight-Egyptian, Al-Khamsa Arabian stallion IBN El Norus. IBN El Norus is sired by multi-champion and champion-producing sire El Norus. El Norus' pedigree is just outstanding. His sire, Norus is an international supreme legion of honor winner, sired by the black Gharib and his dam, Keriama is by Dalul and out of Cedardell Tiffany. Cedardell Tifanny's sire was the *Khofo++ son Serenity Menkaure who was out of the Abeyyan mare *Serenity Montaha, by Galal. Cedardell Tiffany's dam was the fantastic *SerenityBintNadia, by Sameh. It would be difficult to find a pedigree filled with more athletic and conformationally correct SE's than this one. This sire line to Gamil El Kebir is not seen very often and is nice to have around to cross with Nazeer horses.

IBN El Norus's dam Maar Halima is a champion in the ring herself and daughter of multi-champion El Halimaar, son of Ansata IBN Halima, and out of the Aristocrat mare Rdm Maar Hala- the leading egyptian-dam of all time.

Luv Watch Me Sparkle is sired by the English Pleasure, Costume, and HUS champion Lu-Nor Dynasty, sired by multi-champion EP and champion producer Lu-Nors Sahhar. Lu-Nor Dynasty's maternal grandsire is racing cup nominee For-Cee Hajett, sired by EP National TT stallion Haj-Amin.

Luv Watch me Sparkle is out of the race winning mare Bobbies Luv, sired by Bobbies Ransom+- 2X stakes winner with earnings over $23,000. Bobbies Ransom+ is sired by Bobbies Sam+/- winner of the Super Derby, and a leading sire of Arabian race horses in his time. Luv Watch Me Sparkle carries two lines to US National Champion racehorse, and multi-champion EP stallion *Sambor through Samtyr- Arabian racing hall of fame inductee, 10x Arabian racehorse sire of the year, and with get winning over 2 million on the track- and Samborine.

MI Futurity Nominated

Full pedigree for dam: http://www.allbreedp...atch+me+sparkle
Full pedigree for sire: http://www.allbreedp...om/ibn+el+norus

Posted Image

Rumonek Colored Arabians

In Gold We Trust RCA
2010 53% Arabian Cremello Colt
(Allusive Gold ss X Wyo Prairie Pearl)

#2 Rumonek

Rumonek

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,517 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 06:05 PM

This foal is available in-utero for $2,000 with $500 down and balance due at weaning. Easy terms :)

Posted Image

Rumonek Colored Arabians

In Gold We Trust RCA
2010 53% Arabian Cremello Colt
(Allusive Gold ss X Wyo Prairie Pearl)