Photo

Reconditioning an older horse for halter.....

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
11 replies to this topic

#11 JRS Gentle Hills

JRS Gentle Hills

JRs Gentle Hills Farm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,212 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 09:22 AM

Halter Training with Marcie Sutton. DVD set is for sale until November 13, 2011 in which they will be discontinued. More information here: CLICK HERE

To find out how to order these DVD's, email me at jrsgentlehills@yahoo.com.

The Southwest Missouri Arabian Horse Club just recently had a halter training clinic on APRIL 30th. The clinician was horse trainer Marcie Sutton who has former training under a professional halter trainer. Due to the unethical things she saw behind the scenes, she left the Arabian Halter scene a few years ago. However, she missed it and is back. Marcie uses a Natural Horsemanship approach (although she hates that term) and breaks it down into easy, non-threatening steps.

The 2-disc DVD set for sale of the clinic is over SIX HOURS of information. The first disc is of Marcie showing the steps on three different horses. The second disc shows her working with over 10 participants and their horses on a "hands-on" instruction. See a stallion who has had four years of professional halter-training and how this five year old stallion is mentally fried because of it. See Marcie's recommendation. All horses have different personalities and train differently. Find out how to train each individual personality.

Thru these DVD's you learn the secrets that halter trainers do not want you to learn. Find out how Judges know if you a professional or not. There is NOT another halter training video set on the market that has this much information. (I know, as I own all the others.) Clipping demo by Troy Murrell in this set.

DVD's ready for shipping first part of June 2011. For Disc one - the morning demo with clipping demo - only, $40. For Disc one & two - the whole clinic - $60. Free Shipping.

JRs Gentle Hills Custom Metals **Hand Made Rasp Spurs & Horse Shoe Spurs
www.JRsCustomMetals.com
JRs Gentle Hills Farm **Standing the YOUNGEST *NABORR grandson ALIVE!!!
www.JRsGentleHills.com
Prestige Elite Marketing * Videography - Marketing Videos * Photography * eblasts * etc.
www.PrestigeEliteMarketing.com

#12 ladycascabel

ladycascabel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,359 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 03:33 PM

Discontinued??? Yikes! I sent you an e-mail, Jennifer. Thanks for letting us know how to order before it's too late.

Mary Logan

www.cascabelranch.com

Proud of our family of working western athletes: Arabians, Half-arabs, National Foundation Quarter Horses.
Producers of all-natural grass-fed beef.

The Arabian and Half-arab Fam:

WCF Rampage+/ bay purebred gelding

TS Paarden Mia chestnut purebred mare
HAA Marco Rojo chestnut Classical Spanish gelding
SA Firefoxx chestnut purebred gelding
OFW Carnation bay purebred mare
Skyy RPA amber champagne HA mare
Goldenseal MSL palomino HA gelding

besttext2.jpg