Photo

Mare in foal for lease??? Is it to late?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10 replies to this topic

#1 pennycandy

pennycandy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 04:14 PM

This is a little late in the year, but does anyone have a mare in foal to lease??

#2 bigbird

bigbird

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 04:58 PM

What are you looking for? Where are you? Conditions? I guess there are probably lots out there that might still consider a mare lease. I have two Fame VF+ daughters.. Fames Finale TF is IFT Besson Carol and Reminisce EA is IFT *LA Karat. Might consider a lease on either if conditions were right.

Barbara

#3 tcthunder

tcthunder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,279 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 07:30 PM

What kind of foal and price? If you're just looking for a foal to raise and train in your own time there are many weanling and yearlings for sale at reasonable prices. If you have a particular bloodline/discipline in mind there are many to choose from as well.

Barbara has Fame VF daughters carrying foals from fantastic sire bloodlines that suit halter as younger horses. I have expected foals from the 2010 U.S. National Champion and Reserve Champion Yearling Colts, respectively.

Look at all the sales forums and websites and you will find what you are seeking. Good luck!
Home to:

ACCLAIMMED RRX (Affirmmed x Misaahbi) 6/13/06-12/2/10 R.I.P.

ANIMIKIKA@MSN.COM

#4 pennycandy

pennycandy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 07:33 PM

I live in the central part Maine, around the Lincoln area. Im looking for something polish bred, preferable with no Egyptian in the mare or foal to be. Im looking for the foal to be athletic for performance, hunter/ western somewhere along the lines of that. Im willing to work with any price that is thrown out, not to pricey.

#5 tcthunder

tcthunder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,279 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 07:43 PM

Check out ASA Farm and Bonne Vivante.

ASA FARM LINK
Home to:

ACCLAIMMED RRX (Affirmmed x Misaahbi) 6/13/06-12/2/10 R.I.P.

ANIMIKIKA@MSN.COM

#6 pennycandy

pennycandy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 07:12 AM

Sent them an Email, waiting to here back from them. There mares look awesome!! What would be the normal price to lease a mare in foal?

#7 mystikalfarms

mystikalfarms

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 07:47 AM

Would be a long trip, but I have a very affordable mare in foal. I am looking to sell, but the price is right. She is a DS Major Afire daughter and out of a Pure Polish mare by Wojslaw. She is in foal to Western Pleasure and Halter Champion FSF Jesse James (Marwan Al Shaqab X FSF Marquessa by Lamolin). She is a three year old bay filly. She has trot but is working in lines and is going to be a wonderful western horse. Due for May 2012. Only asking $3,500 for both mare and foal. Terms available. For more info, send me an email to mystikalarabs@yahoo.com

Attached Thumbnails

• Missy 10.jpg

Focused on breeding intelligent, beautiful, correct and athletic Arabian and Half-Arabian horses!

Mares consist of HF Mister Chips+, Allionce+/, Millennium LOA+ and Say Hey Kid daughters.

Introducing Travelin By U - 2013 Homozygous Black and White Paint colt - future sire of champion half-arabians
www.mystikalfarms.com

#8 Kailicia'sGirl

Kailicia'sGirl

PGN Kailicia( Kaiyoum x PGN Solataire)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,128 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 07:47 AM

We have a Versace daughter in foal to *Escape Ibn Navarrone, Lady Versace (Versace x Lorelei Lady by Tammen).

Penny Lane Arabians https://www.facebook...152855434728757

Stallions At Stud: U.S & CDN Res. National Champion Futurity Colt, Sol Debut (x Solstice) 

The Mares: Lady Versace (Versace), Swanah (Versace), FS Betty Grable (Padrons Psyche), Flames Rhapsody (RIP - 1990-2015), PGN Show NTell+ (Showkayce+), Showanna (Showkayce+), Star Of The Sshow (Showkayce+), Ezalia (Eden C), Fleur De Lune (Sfafe Pseude), S Justabella (Justafire DGL) and the Queen - Baskskokhette+.

#9 mystikalfarms

mystikalfarms

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 07:48 AM

Photos of my girl are in pasture condition and barefoot.

Attached Thumbnails

• Missy 7.jpg

Focused on breeding intelligent, beautiful, correct and athletic Arabian and Half-Arabian horses!

Mares consist of HF Mister Chips+, Allionce+/, Millennium LOA+ and Say Hey Kid daughters.

Introducing Travelin By U - 2013 Homozygous Black and White Paint colt - future sire of champion half-arabians
www.mystikalfarms.com

#10 bigbird

bigbird

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 03:23 PM

I'm not going to overstep into areas that I have no business in here ...and research into winners and lines of winners is one of those areas! The OP suggested she was interested in a hunter/ western type foal.

But..the Fame VF+ bred horses have been spectacular for anyone looking for a western winner as well as halter horses. The 2010 US Open WP winner was out of a Fame VF+ daughter. Many, many others over the years, too. Maybe Arlene would comment?

Barbara