Photo

Dressage/Hunter Prospect Wanted

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
20 replies to this topic

#1 lkohr049

lkohr049

New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 01:33 PM

I''m looking for a purebred, or partbred arabian. It doesn't matter as long as they are registered. I want something preferably green broke. I'm looking to do dressage and hunters, with some jumping with the horse. Mare or gelding, but no stallions. Would prefer under the age of 10, and under $3500. Size isn't too important I'm short so anything over 14.2 h mostly. I live in southcentral PA, so I'm looking around the PA, MD, NJ, VA area.

#2 crfarm

crfarm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,287 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 02:02 PM

I''m looking for a purebred, or partbred arabian. It doesn't matter as long as they are registered. I want something preferably green broke. I'm looking to do dressage and hunters, with some jumping with the horse. Mare or gelding, but no stallions. Would prefer under the age of 10, and under $3500. Size isn't too important I'm short so anything over 14.2 h mostly. I live in southcentral PA, so I'm looking around the PA, MD, NJ, VA area.

if you would consider KY I have a 2005 grey mare, was measured with stick at 14.3h and is green broke. she has had this year off after winter training to have her first foal, a colt. She is Egyptian Sired, rare old EAO breeding and dam was russian/crabbet. asking $2500 or best cash offer due to dispersal. She was not going to be for sale but we need to reduce our numbers SOON before winter sets in. Sweet sweet mare, just needs more time under saddle. 1st pic taken in 08. she is much whiter now. second pic is with her colt this year.

Attached Thumbnails

• CRF_Bella_Imaara002.jpg

Stephanie and James Lynn JR
Home of the straight egyptian treasure MCF Nicole (Ruminaja Bahjat x SF Bint Sonbolha) my dream fulfilled

Visit My Website

#3 jen

jen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 03:08 PM

Good Evening!

I have a 7 year old Half-Arabian/NSH gelding that might interest you. Here's the link to his add...

Just Jax

We are located about an hour south of Buffalo, NY, I am open to offers and terms - very willing to work with the right person - and would gladly deliver him to PA if he ends up being the one for you :).

Thanks!

Jen

ABNJaxSHIH04_2010.jpg
Jax_Hunter_04_01_10_070.JPG

#4 spike25

spike25

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,113 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 05:58 PM

I know of couple but one is a bit more than your price and one is a LOT more! :-)
Beth Thomas
Stone Hollow Sport Horses
Home of National, Regional and Class A Working hunters and sport horses!

#5 elitearab

elitearab

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,456 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 06:23 PM

If Michigan isn't too far, I have a mare that has been started and shown in dressage. She is 14.3, 13 years old, and very quiet. Settles in nicely at shows. We haven't taken her over any cross rails, but her sire liked to jump and a couple of her brothers did a little as well. She is priced at $2500.

Attached Thumbnails

• emaa37.JPG

www.elitearabians.com

Come visit us to see the farm and horses for sale. We are selling the farm and disbursing all but a few of our horses. Prices are super low and all offers will be considered. A good home more important than price!

#6 SportArab

SportArab

Advanced Member

• ABN Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,706 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 05:04 AM

I have a couple of very nice Hanovarian cross fillies. They would fit your bill perfectly, but are priced significantly over what you've said you want to pay.

That said, I can be a little flexible on the price to a really good home and would take payments. I am in South Jersey.

PM me if you are interested.

Co-author of Duel for the Crown: Affirmed, Alydar, and Racing's Greatest Rivalry

www.duelforthecrown.com

Owner: Fiery Run Farm, breeding beautiful athletes and standing Pavvo (*Erros x Khassiopeia)

www.fieryrunfarm.com

#7 HGEsquire

HGEsquire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,037 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 05:21 AM

We may consider selling this HG Esquire+ daughter. She is a 5 year old, Dressage type mover, lots of motor, very free shoulder and simply stunning. We actually will be presenting her end of October for AWS Approval. Located about 1 hour West of Richmond, VA. Sibling to 2 Reserve National Champion Sport Horses and a multitude of others that have won at the 'A' and Regional level in the Sport Horse disciplines. Six of her siblings headed back to SHN's in the next 2 weeks. Please visit our site for photos of her other siblings.

Beth (ABN member SPIKE who has also posted in this thread) has seen her and watched her move. It was her opinion that E-Vakha would also make a nice jumper.
Younger photos:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
More recent:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Wishing you the best of luck finding exactly what you are looking for!

Denise Gainey

HG Esquire+, Rated 'E' for EVERYONE
Gainey Cornerstone Arabians & Sport Horses on Facebook

Where Quality & Friendship Matter!

#8 jettanna

jettanna

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,031 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 05:46 AM

We have a coming 3 year old thats just been started with the surcingle . Super disposition and built to do what you want , she is large, about 15 1 hh and won't be 3 til April. We also have a Mostly Padron gelding coming 4 ,was broke , walk trot canter in the spring--dressage and hunter,or western . not sure if he will jump I need to get newer pictures but here are a couple from early spring. I am located about 20 min. south of Allentown , Pa.

Attached Thumbnails

• photo-2.JPG
  • photo-14.JPG
  • IMG_2943.JPG
  • photo-22.JPG

Kathy

Posted Image

#9 HGEsquire

HGEsquire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,037 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 06:44 PM

Recent photo from today of GA E-Vakha
Posted Image

Additional photos in the Cafe section here on ABN

Denise Gainey

HG Esquire+, Rated 'E' for EVERYONE
Gainey Cornerstone Arabians & Sport Horses on Facebook

Where Quality & Friendship Matter!

#10 cockermom

cockermom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,013 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 04:14 AM

this mare - E-Vakha looks to me to be about perfect for a dressage horse - there's something about the grace and fluidity of her movement (even in stills!) that has her entire body working together so nicely - I'd love to see her under saddle and motoring!

Right now - she'd be my pic on what looks to be natural talent.