Photo

Toskhara Arabians Auction -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
285 replies to this topic

#21 nhraffer

nhraffer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,633 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 10:06 AM

i am having issues getting the full list for sale it won't download for me for some reason can someone email it to me at flanagans_arabians@yahoo.com

thanks!

Kellie Flanagan

N H Raffer (Raffon x Ferlima)1983 B stallion 3/30/83-3/10/09
Da-Kheree (Khemosabi x Nacoy)1987 B mare
Khemonette (Khemosabi x Famemiss) 1991 B mare
FA Summer Bask (Star Maker x GR Bi Baska)1994 C mare
Sabras Silver Wind (FV Concorde Gezzan x AM Emily Dreamla)2005 G filly

#22 kcofholt

kcofholt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 694 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 12:07 PM

[But I'm not buying this trip. Not even taking my checkbook to have an insurance policy on not buying.
[/quote]

They take credit cards ;)
BRANDY SIOUX
"Champion Equine Athletes"
since 1967

#23 ArabHrsLvr

ArabHrsLvr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,504 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 12:28 PM

Yes, they are offering lots of their SS bred horses...they don't have a SS trainer. I am close with their HP/SH trainer and she just basically said they have over 300 horses and need some to go. They do have some killer SS prospects, although most are young...yearling, 2 yr, etc. They are setting minimums on several of the horses...one I am interested in has a minimum of a few thousand...so while they are at auction, not all are going to be "given away".

Michaela

#24 kcofholt

kcofholt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 694 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 01:50 PM

Which horses have reserves?.... I hate to make an 8+hr trip & hit a high reserve.

Also......CAREFULLY read the auctions terms....this is NOT an Addis auction....terms are different.
I have e-mailed out ...a number of questions.....

If too many quirks, think I'll just may stay home.
BRANDY SIOUX
"Champion Equine Athletes"
since 1967

#25 Dreamcatcher

Dreamcatcher

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,268 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 03:06 PM

They take credit cards ;)

But I don't! :36_11_22:

Pat Lowe

#26 LazyKArabians

LazyKArabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 04:22 PM

I would really like to go but I have to work that weekend. They have a broodmare that looks delightful and a riding horse that is gorgeous. And what fun to have pure Polish horses!

Oh well. It'll be very interesting to see what prices they get. And if the virus scare affects sales and reduces buyers.

Does anyone know if Toskhara is just cutting back or retiring or ...?

#27 morganm

morganm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,577 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 04:40 PM

The lowest reserve is 500 most of the unbroken and young horses are starting at 500 or 1000... many of the broke horses are higher

Edit to refine as I wasn't communicating well :)
Home of:
multi regional champion RB Cavalier 1991 black stallion(Arabi Fadh Onyx x BA Cerulean Ebony)
reserve national champion AO Breeze 2001 chestnut stallion (Aclsic Raff x Mosha Khaitlyn)
scottsdale top 10/regional top 5 Moments Light 2001 gray mare (Thee Masterpiece x Moments Sequel)

#28 ArabHrsLvr

ArabHrsLvr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,504 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 04:47 PM

I would really like to go but I have to work that weekend. They have a broodmare that looks delightful and a riding horse that is gorgeous. And what fun to have pure Polish horses!

Oh well. It'll be very interesting to see what prices they get. And if the virus scare affects sales and reduces buyers.

Does anyone know if Toskhara is just cutting back or retiring or ...?

Just cutting back. They have over 300 horses. This came from the "horses mouth". :)

Michaela

#29 JennyM

JennyM

Equine Concierge (and Mortgage Loan Officer!)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,694 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 04:52 PM

The lowest reserve is 500 most of the unbroken and young horses are starting at 1000... The broke horses are higher

Morgan, did not Dick himself say, "A few of the trained horses and special broodmares will have a reserve. The other horses will be sold without a reserve but will start at $500..." ?

Lady in Waiting to Vanna
Posted Image

Posted Image

#30 Reflection SA

Reflection SA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 04:58 PM

Morgan, did not Dick himself say, "A few of the trained horses and special broodmares will have a reserve. The other horses will be sold without a reserve but will start at $500..." ?

this is what i heard from Christine as well.
Sandee Andrews

Posted Image
Reflection SA
(*Sanadik El Shaklan x Afterlight | *Menes)