Photo

SSA Tango

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
23 replies to this topic

#21 hrpsylentstar

hrpsylentstar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 06:55 AM

I may have found my missing piece of the Star puzzle! After not hearing from ForestViewFarms for a couple of months, I did a search on Kathy Edie via Facebook-and I found her!! I at LAST have a in color photo of Tango via her Wall Photos, unfortunately it is the same photo on this thread already but yay! I messaged her and I am waiting for a reply :) Hopefully all goes well and I can finally see a photo of Star's sire, Psylent Storm!

Standing PM Backfire (MS Firedevil x MS Kora)

2005 Polish Related Arabian Stallion

SCIDS/CA Clear
www.diamondminearabians.com

#22 hrpsylentstar

hrpsylentstar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 04:31 PM

I managed to finally get in contact with the owner and now have photos of both Psylent Storm and SSA Tango and I thought I would share in case anyone else is curious as what they look like :)

Psylent Storm (Padron's Psyche x WN Heir Apparent by *GG Samir):
Posted Image

SSA Tango (*Rastano by Jaguay x Parafina II by Garbo):
Posted Image

I certainly can see the influence SSA Tango had on my mare (his granddaughter) in these photos, she has a feminine version of her head (influenced by Padron's Psyche), and she is almost built idenitcially:

HR Psylent Star (Psylent Storm x EEC Starlite Tango by SSA Tango):
Posted Image
Posted Image

*Photo Note: The foal at her side is sired by a Gyspy Vanner, so you can definitely see Psylent Storms influence as well with that classic Arabian head ;)*
Posted Image

SCIDS/CA Clear

#23 forestviewfarm

forestviewfarm

New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 08:09 PM

I'm really sorry for not replying! I went back to school and completely forgot about it. I'm really happy you found Kathy though.

#24 hrpsylentstar

hrpsylentstar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 05:27 PM

Its ok, I found out what I need :) The history of Star is complete :P Now onto her future, breeding her to my Polish related stallion in a couple of weeks for a Jan. 2014 foal-super excited!

SCIDS/CA Clear