Photo

My sabino and his foals

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
34 replies to this topic

#31 skymare

skymare

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 02:51 AM

LOVE your stallion, love his progeny. All really lovely. Just what I like. That photo with the black and white stallion is amazingly alike. You could mistake them for the same horse. It just goes to show what thoughtful breeding can produce.
Breeder of Pure Crabbet Arabians.
Mill Park Anabella (Mill Park Amastar x Millbanda Bellalina)

Farnaway Golightly(pend) Colt by Senussi.

#32 WSArabians

WSArabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 05:35 AM

no, unfortunately not... well that's not entirely true, his breeders were a partnership of co owned horses and one of the co owners now breeds warmbloods, so they do still breed, just not arabians. I'm pretty sure they stopped in the 90's as I'm pretty sure the last of my boy's siblings was born in the 90's.

That's too bad. This is a program that should still be going. His dam reminds me so much of my Zina, only a little less chrome and body.
She is fabulous.

Whispering Secret Arabians
www.wsarabians.wix.com/home
Registered Solid and Sabino Arabians!

#33 Nicole&Reannon

Nicole&Reannon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,198 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 11:24 AM

thank you Skymare ~ wish I could take credit LOL... and wish there were more foals coming than just my part bred.

WSA~ she was a lovely mare, and apparently my boys sire's dam was a great broodie as well.. many pure and part breds by some great stallions. I know that one of my stallions maternal half sisters was a mare named Victoria Ballena who is/was owned by Bob and Kathi Theile and had some offspring from her with their Bezatal sons, that are being used for endurance, but not sure if she is breeding anymore, and one of his paternal half sisters is used in a warmblood program. I actually think my boy would have really complemented a warmblood program himself.

#34 WSArabians

WSArabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 05:44 AM

I bet he could have too! Now you get to keep him all to yourself! :-D

Whispering Secret Arabians
www.wsarabians.wix.com/home
Registered Solid and Sabino Arabians!

#35 Nicole&Reannon

Nicole&Reannon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,198 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 11:09 AM

LOL yeah, just too bad I don't get use him to get that purebred I've always wanted 8(