Photo

Sapphire Prince Black Arabian Stallion

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
12 replies to this topic

#1 Tridents

Tridents

New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 06:33 AM

Tridents Noble Arabians presents Sapphire Prince (RHR Safar X Trubadors Jewel) aka Rhett (RHR Safar x RHR Trubador Jewel ) Thee Despardo grandson and Thee Minstrel on both sire and dam sides. Rhett is 14.3 hh black Arabian Stallion. Rhett has been in training with Tommy Garland and was shown proffessionally and by his owner. He had numerous first, Reserve Champions and Champions in Western Pleasure AOTR. Rhett is handled daily by me at home and is ridden by me. He is an easy breeder and has thrown his head and color to all his foals. He has thrown only black foals and his last filly is a real looker. Mare care is $15.00 a day and we can ship semen. Stud Fee is $750 Booking Fee $250 A discount of $250 will go to the first two bookings. SCID clear and CA clear, Non Purebred $500 <BR>Tridents also does weaning of foals and will halter train your foal in the weaning process. <BR>To see more pictures and video go to: www.tridentsnoblearabians.com

Attached Thumbnails

• Reserve Champion Sept 2010.jpg
  • Rhett neck.jpg
  • rhettimg_4116-150x150.jpg
  • Sapphire Prince lesson.jpg
  • rhett-trot1-150x150.jpg

#2 Arabians Destiny

Arabians Destiny

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 09:22 AM

I am very familiar with Rhett and am considering breeding him to one of my black mares.....Signatures HanahAmira (Thee Titan X Signatures Hanah). For anyone who is looking for a top quality black stallion, Rhett should be given sincere consideration. Rhett has a very nice pedigree, is black and has only produced black and has been shown successfully by professionals as well as his amateur owner. Rhett has been trained at Tommy Garland's and was a member of his show stock. What I find comforting is that Rhett is handled on a daily basis by his owner, Renee. He is a very well behaved stallion.

Another point, I saw Rhett just a week ago as Renee weaned by colt, AD Falkhans Majeed. Majeed, or Jeedy, as Renee nicknamed him absolutely loved being in Powhatan. He was given the utmost of care, handled daily and halter trained. He returned home not only weaned but a very sweet, people loving colt.

So; anyone considering breeding this spring I highly recommend Renee Mayo and her stallion, Rhett. A nicer lady you cannot find with a top quality stallion. If anyone has any questions about Rhett or Renee; please contact me and I will answer any questions you might have.

Donna G.
Arabians Destiny

#3 Tridents

Tridents

New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 09:34 AM

I am very familiar with Rhett and am considering breeding him to one of my black mares.....Signatures HanahAmira (Thee Titan X Signatures Hanah). For anyone who is looking for a top quality black stallion, Rhett should be given sincere consideration. Rhett has a very nice pedigree, is black and has only produced black and has been shown successfully by professionals as well as his amateur owner. Rhett has been trained at Tommy Garland's and was a member of his show stock. What I find comforting is that Rhett is handled on a daily basis by his owner, Renee. He is a very well behaved stallion.

Another point, I saw Rhett just a week ago as Renee weaned by colt, AD Falkhans Majeed. Majeed, or Jeedy, as Renee nicknamed him absolutely loved being in Powhatan. He was given the utmost of care, handled daily and halter trained. He returned home not only weaned but a very sweet, people loving colt.

So; anyone considering breeding this spring I highly recommend Renee Mayo and her stallion, Rhett. A nicer lady you cannot find with a top quality stallion. If anyone has any questions about Rhett or Renee; please contact me and I will answer any questions you might have.

Donna G.
Arabians Destiny

Thanks Donna,

As you know I loved that little black colt of yours. He is missed by his buddy Zodiac and hopefully the two will not be competing against each other in the future.

Renee

#4 Arabians Destiny

Arabians Destiny

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 10:51 AM

My pleasure, Renee! I would not be telling people about Rhett and his good qualities if I did not truly feel he would be a great sire! Anyone would be very foolish not to take you up on your great offer if they were looking to breed to a top quality black purebred stallion.

Donna
Visit us at: www.arabiansdestiny.com

#5 Tridents

Tridents

New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 04:09 AM

Rhett is amazing and everyone is blown away by his beauty and look.

#6 Arabians Destiny

Arabians Destiny

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 01:06 PM

For those mare owners who are interested in Rhett but cannot ship your mare to Powhatan, VA for live cover breeding; let me assure you that shipped semen is also available. Rhett has been trained in collection and there are local vets who can do this. Just contact his owner for more details. She will work with any potential breeder to satisfy your needs; or more importantly, the need of your mare.

#7 lunalisa

lunalisa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,461 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 06:06 PM

He's a pretty boy. Glad to see you riding him. How tall is he? Will you be showing him this year. Please share photos of his kids if you have them. Good luck with him and Kudos to you for the horses you have rescued.
Namaste, LunaLisa

#8 Arabians Destiny

Arabians Destiny

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 26 December 2010 - 07:10 AM

I've recently seen one of Rhett's foals; a lovely, sweet filly. I wanted to put her in the back seat of my truck and take her home but Renee would not let me! :-)

#9 mayore

mayore

New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 06:57 PM

Gypsy Girl 3 months old.jpg Rhett Enjoying Life.jpg

Here are some new pictures of Rhett outside. And his filly Sapphires Gypsy Girl AHA reg pending. She is very big for her age and a real sweet little filly, halter broke, leads and will be weaned soon.

#10 Tridents

Tridents

New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 04:24 AM

Thanks for the inquires into Rhett. He is loving being at home and turned out daily