Photo

*Pesniar fanspost here...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
48 replies to this topic

#41 bobm

bobm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 04:14 PM

My goodness LOOK at that horse's girth ! He MUST have great lung capacity !!!!

Yup, he isn't lacking in that department. Here is another view of him from the other side. He also has 10 lines to Priboj, coupled with his 5 lines to Arax gives him a great structure, sustance, great personality and athletic alility. His pedigree might give one a clue that he just might be able to perform under saddle a wee bit.

Attached Thumbnails

• horses..._MM_Lucent__Aug_2006_016.jpg

#42 JaneF

JaneF

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 04:53 PM

I went for the Arax/Priboj combination by using *Statistic with my *Pesniar daughter. The breadth, depth, and elasticity of body in these lines is notable, especially since they still have type and dryness. It really is breeding meant to produce serious athletes. If I ever figure out how to post pictures with the new computer and old scanner, I'll add my mare and the three *Statistic kids to these fun photos. Thanks again for the visuals, all.

#43 spiritthyme

spiritthyme

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,794 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 05:04 PM

Ok so I am OFFICIALLY getting jealous, Nadia & Bob ! :-)

Lovely is all I can say...

JaneF, if you want you can e-mail me pix & I can post for you, PM me if you would like :-)

Spirit Thyme ( Pryme Thyme X Kendrid Spirit YW ) 2003 Gelding

Topez ( *Pesniar X DW Baskala by *Bask ) 1983 Stallion

Jamaalah Spirit HT ( Spirit Thyme X Halima El Jamaal by *Dakar El Jamaal ) 2013 filly

#44 NadiaKA

NadiaKA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,292 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 05:59 PM

Am also very excited to see MM Lada's coming *Nefison foal, she will be our first to foal in the spring!

It is thanks to Bob that we have 4 incredibly bred straight Russian mares here to be bred to *Nefison; MM Lada (Saratov x *Amira-Lada by Abdullah), MM Lira (*Piatygorsk x *Amira-Lada by Abdullah), MM Mmist (Saratov x FF Monitsa by Bojar) and Golea De Monpelou (Pant x Cadanza by Aswan). Sporthorse ring watch out... you've already seen some of what these mares can produce in the pictures Bob's posted. Stay tuned for Lada's first *Nefison foal to arrive March 2008!

Nadia
Kakagi Arabians
Straight Russian Arabians
Featuring the offspring of *Nefison (Mag x Nefisa)

#45 spiritthyme

spiritthyme

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,794 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 04:38 AM

Can't wait to see Nadia !!!! :-)

Jamaalah Spirit HT ( Spirit Thyme X Halima El Jamaal by *Dakar El Jamaal ) 2013 filly

#46 Judisue

Judisue

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 September 2007 - 12:27 PM

I actually bred the last *Pesniar foal. MM Pesz was a drop dead gorgeous-typey colt, with smooth coupling, short back and very nice croup. LOL, David Boggs saw him at the Florida State show-Nov 1992? I think. Billie Haris was with him. They both declared him the best *Pesniar son they had observed. BTW, way back then, we were MainRingers. David asked me if he could show him in Scottsdale, but I did not think that long haul to Minnasote as a wienie and then to Scottsdale as a yearling, was a wise decision-so declined.

Then I got the hard sell from Rohara, but again declined. Now I ponder, would *Pesnair have made a bigger impact on the breed-had I made a different decision.

He was injured as a 3 year-old, sold to Slovenia (old Yugaslovia) as a 4 yr-old and still resides there.

Town & Country Farm, is about 15 miles from us. It started out as "Lasma South", and when Lasma was going down, broke off the affiliation. Sonny Werner (sp?) who was breeding manager for Lasma East, went with T & C-when they broke the affiliation. Sonny is the comsumate horseman. The ABSOLUTE BEST, I have ever met in the ARABIAN industry.

He came over to see MM Pesz and really liked him. Improvement on his sire (better shoulder), isn't that what we are always seeking? Improvement?

LOL, the stories Sonny told me about his experiences with *Pesniar. He was with *Pesniar, from the day he arrived in the US, and was with him the day he died.

When MM Pesz was foaled, I wanted to breed back to him-with HK Pavanity and the other mare that did not catch HK Kuzette. Both very SIGNIFICANT mares in my breeding program. Both straight Russian *Muscat daughters. I called to book both-alas he had been sold to Gucci. I bred to *Mag and a Pinto Saddlebred.

Sonny called me, to inform me *Pesnair was back home at T&C. He had been bred to a significant number of mares, with zero mares in foal. He was tested and found to have testical cancer-what a blow. In the end, it proved to be a better ending to this wonderful stallion- considering the fate of the Gucci horses. I guess God looks after ALL his creatures.

I accidentlly found this forum when I search for informations about my stallion MM Pesz.
Everything I know about him is from last owner, who bought him in USA, so I would be very, very glad if I could get more info and photos about him before he came in Slovenia and some photos from HK Pavanity. Does his name have any special meaning (everybody asking me that) and what hapened when he injured?

We use him for riding and breeding. He is well known stallion in Slovenia. Here are some photos of him (16 years old) and his only daughter and one of his sons.
Amah nur en Naher - mare
Asfar - stallion

Here you can see more MM Pesz

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_0086.JPG
  • Copy_of_IMG_0088.JPG
  • IMG_0637.JPG
  • Amah_nur_en_naher___2000__MM_Pesz_x_Kareema6_.JPG

Attached Images

• scan0002.jpg

#47 Ali Sol Kat

Ali Sol Kat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 19 September 2007 - 04:13 PM

Anyone have any pictures of the Pesniar son named Poraschai? He was a U.S. National Top Ten Futurity colt.

Matt
Home of:
Ali El Din, Ali Sol Kat, Solstice & Da Mitri B

#48 HGEsquire

HGEsquire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,057 posts

Posted 19 September 2007 - 04:41 PM

Matt - I think I may have at least one. If someone does not post it here before I get a chance to (getting ready for SHN's), I will surely try to locate and post for you when we return :huh:

Denise Gainey

HG Esquire+, Rated 'E' for EVERYONE
Gainey Cornerstone Arabians & Sport Horses on Facebook

Where Quality & Friendship Matter!

#49 spiritthyme

spiritthyme

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,794 posts

Posted 19 September 2007 - 04:58 PM

I accidentlly found this forum when I search for informations about my stallion MM Pesz.
Everything I know about him is from last owner, who bought him in USA, so I would be very, very glad if I could get more info and photos about him before he came in Slovenia and some photos from HK Pavanity. Does his name have any special meaning (everybody asking me that) and what hapened when he injured?

We use him for riding and breeding. He is well known stallion in Slovenia. Here are some photos of him (16 years old) and his only daughter and one of his sons.
Amah nur en Naher - mare
Asfar - stallion

Here you can see more MM Pesz

Greetings & Welcome ! :huh:

Marilynn ( mmarabians) is the lady you are looking for, she posts here quite a lot, You can send her a personal message, I am sure she will be more than happy to talk with you about MM Pesz :-) He is VERY handsome !!!