Photo

WARNING: CELTIC ARABIANS/MAREE INGEMI/ARIANNA McGINLEY

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
378 replies to this topic

#371 arabsRgreat

arabsRgreat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,295 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 01:12 PM

I got a crash course several years ago when I was moderating for the Registry site.

We would have people join with a few different member names under just one person, and then post as different 'members' and actually have conversations...stir the pot conversations...it was crazy what some people would go through to make themselves out to be something they weren't.

Really??  I was on there.  Had not a clue that was going on!!

#372 buradura

buradura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,310 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 05:26 AM

I *think * I saw he had been rescued and was even being advertised at stud . The other older gelding she got from Pat was the one that no one knew what happened to . I'll see if I can find the link for the younger one again

edited : found it http://tttcentral.com/stallions.htm

http://tttcentral.com/gelding.htm

he is at end of the page 

Barb Walker

#373 buradura

buradura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,310 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 05:38 AM

Yeah, no, at that time I was past hearing any of her "good talk".  When she tried to blame Gigi for being so skinny and then when I didn't buy that she said it was her parents faults.......yeah, no.  When I saw Gigi step off her trailer I almost went complete redneck on her but kept pulling myself back because I was hoping to get the other 2 as well.  I should have said, "H*LL with it" when she would let the other 2 go and gone ahead and given her something to think about.  Would have been worth it. 

I remember what a sweetie Panda was.....and the story of how he died is another reason why I regret not whippin her a$$ right then.  She needed it, earned it, worked hard for it and I'm ashamed to say I deprived her of it. 

too bad you couldn't call the police and animal control to seize them all 

Barb Walker

#374 Dreamcatcher

Dreamcatcher

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,268 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 04:24 PM

too bad you couldn't call the police and animal control to seize them all 

It got done.  Just couldn't do it right that minute.  And.....she had just enough food on the place when ACO got out there that they didn't take them all, "worked" with her and yak yak yak, until even they saw how FOS she was and told her to get rid of some of the horses before they came back. 

Pat Lowe

#375 Comstock Lode

Comstock Lode

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,390 posts

Posted 10 August 2015 - 11:56 AM

Just a quick update on Carla Wardlow - she has been listing horses for sale on FB that aren't her's . She has posted pictures from someone else's page , listing the horses as belonging to her ( Carla Wardlow ) and for sale . The owner of the horses has reported her to Facebook and the police . I believe Facebook has taken down her page but she has many including the page "Sabino Arabians for sale " .

#376 TripleHFarm

TripleHFarm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,480 posts

Posted 10 August 2015 - 11:57 AM

Are we surprised.....nope

#377 AA WISH

AA WISH

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 11:28 AM

Just curious - how do you sell a horse you don't own?

#378 TripleHFarm

TripleHFarm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,480 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 12:24 PM

Her page is still there

#379 cecelia

cecelia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,371 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 04:36 PM

What I don't understand is that she keeps posting the ads and people keep saying neither the farm she has pictured nor the horses she is trying to sell are hers.  Over and over.  Potential buyers can't be that stupid?

Keep on the sunny side, always on the sunny side, keep on the sunny side of life...