Photo

WARNING: CELTIC ARABIANS/MAREE INGEMI/ARIANNA McGINLEY

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
378 replies to this topic

#11 ladycascabel

ladycascabel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,368 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 10:51 PM

If you are talking about the Versace daughter, that mare is still listed in her name according to Data Source.

Mary

Mary Logan

www.cascabelranch.com

Proud of our family of working western athletes: Arabians, Half-arabs, National Foundation Quarter Horses.
Producers of all-natural grass-fed beef.

The Arabian and Half-arab Fam:

WCF Rampage+/ bay purebred gelding

TS Paarden Mia chestnut purebred mare
HAA Marco Rojo chestnut Classical Spanish gelding
SA Firefoxx chestnut purebred gelding
OFW Carnation bay purebred mare
Skyy RPA amber champagne HA mare
Goldenseal MSL palomino HA gelding

besttext2.jpg

#12 darkangel

darkangel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,315 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 11:11 PM

Thanks Mary, yes that is the mare im talking about, i hope she is ok :(
"All things that live have parallel, save one:
The Arabian Horse, he alone has none!"

Posted Image

#13 inlandfarms

inlandfarms

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 01:18 AM

OMG--I just spent several hours reading the several threads on her as well as other "bad apples" the scary thing is that there are three of them that I have had dealings with. Thankfully I was able to see through Maree, Guardian Oasis and Waussies and didn't lose out on anything but lots of time.

I agree that we need to continue to educate each other when things like this happen so that others don't get hurt and most importantly so that horses don't get hurt. If anyone wants to email me about my dealings with them please do.

marcie

#14 Eclectic

Eclectic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 682 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 02:40 AM

OMG--I just spent several hours reading the several threads on her as well as other "bad apples" the scary thing is that there are three of them that I have had dealings with. Thankfully I was able to see through Maree, Guardian Oasis and Waussies and didn't lose out on anything but lots of time.

I agree that we need to continue to educate each other when things like this happen so that others don't get hurt and most importantly so that horses don't get hurt. If anyone wants to email me about my dealings with them please do.

marcie

How recently did you have dealings with them? I hate that this type of thing continues to happen.

#15 Shan

Shan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,578 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 07:12 AM

Maree has been a mental problem ever since ABN began back in 2006. Celtic Arabians, SheAra whatever she calls herself the stink is the same so run...RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN as fast as you can from her. I think my favorite blunder she got caught is was when she had a friend bid on an auction horse from Addis and them stuck the friend with the payment for the bid and then told friend she's do payments on auction horse...every breed has their nut jobs...unfortunately it seem the Arabian world attracts a variety

#16 Tamcam

Tamcam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,052 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 08:45 AM

WOW - I wish someone would actually press charges against her, I think she belongs in jail.

Posted Image

Copyright 2011

Posted Image

#17 ArabianFancy

ArabianFancy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,229 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 09:43 AM

How many names has she been under? I think I am missing a few. Need to keep track of them.

Gina Roland Dupree
"With God, ALL Things Are Possible"

ArabianFancy.com Custom Hand Made Arabian Halters and Tack

Posted Image

#18 Lacinda

Lacinda

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,723 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 11:44 AM

The internet is a scary place sometimes!!! I think I have been fortunate to have a good sense on who is for real and who is not as I usually google them backwards and forwards and also check references.

This really helps!
Signature being edited, too large.

#19 jettanna

jettanna

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 01:00 PM

Maree has been a mental problem ever since ABN began back in 2006. Celtic Arabians, SheAra whatever she calls herself the stink is the same so run...RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN as fast as you can from her. I think my favorite blunder she got caught is was when she had a friend bid on an auction horse from Addis and them stuck the friend with the payment for the bid and then told friend she's do payments on auction horse...every breed has their nut jobs...unfortunately it seem the Arabian world attracts a variety

Actually all her bull---- started back about 1997 on the AOL boards ,so she has had a long time to perfect her stories and multiple personalities.
Kathy

Posted Image

#20 Comstock Lode

Comstock Lode

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,390 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 02:41 PM

Actually all her bull---- started back about 1997 on the AOL boards ,so she has had a long time to perfect her stories and multiple personalities.

I almost remember but I don't think I paid enough attention - she isn't the one who died and came back to life is she ? ( I know that sounds strange but anything is possible on the internet )

Watch out for Carla Wardlow on Facebook