Photo

High Percentage Cremello Arabian Stallion?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 hfgsyrox

hfgsyrox

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 06:37 PM

Does anybody know if there are any high percentage cremello Arabian stallions anywhere in Canada? Preferrably near the middle of BC (I live near the geographical center of BC) up for stud. I have a pure Polish Arabian mare i'd like to breed (even if she is grey) next year and some of my other mares to see what I can get for colour. Right now I have a buckskin pinto arab cross mare, a chestnut Paint/QH mare (bred to my palomino colt, both in my signature), a chestnut pinto QH/Paint/Arab mare, (also bred to my palomino colt), a black registered thoroughbred mare (bred to registered bay QH), and my new yearling buckskin AQHA filly. I am in absoloute love with the rare coloured half-arabians and just can't get enough of them! I am looking to breed high percentage half-arabians with my future husband once we're older and get life settled down. Yes, I am lucky enough to have a guy who pushes me to live my dreams, and is willing to live my dreams with me. He went from being scared of horses and wanting to just go wherever his job takes him, to wanting to buy a ranch and raise whatever kind of horse I want to with me, ride horses, and even own a horse or two of his own. I absoloutley love the coloured half-arab horses with their rare colours and personality/looks of the purebred arabian. Right now I am just looking to have a buckskin high percentage arabian mare to have as a riding horse and maybe later on be the foundation of my breeding program. Although I give my love of Arabian horses a thanks to this old mare, Della. She was the first Arabian horse I met and rode 4 years ago and got me into the love of Arabian horses. (della is the grey with her 2010 arab colt tuck, sherry is her 4 yr old half-arab grey pinto filly, sherry was also my first half-arab foal i had ever met, she was just 2 weeks old)

Posted Image

Posted Image