Photo

Half Arabian - Dutch Harness Horse Gelding

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
12 replies to this topic

#1 shahquille

shahquille

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 02:34 AM

2004 Bay gelding, 16 hands tall This boy has a big trot! Well started under saddle, has been shown and ridden by youth rider $3000.00 obo

Attached Thumbnails

• P8216089_Arizzup-copy.jpg
  • P8216152-copy.jpg

Sue Mckinney
Rudan Arabians
Po Box 1238
Sorrento Fl 32776
352 -455-0989

#2 shahquille

shahquille

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 06:00 AM

Must sell due to illness! He has been reduced to $2500 OBO.
Sue Mckinney
Rudan Arabians
Po Box 1238
Sorrento Fl 32776
352 -455-0989

#3 dbdg

dbdg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 499 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 10:05 AM

I purchased this gelding for my daughter to show. Sadly she has decided that she is no longer interested in showing horses. He has been used by my mother as her trail mount, but I would like to find him a good home where he will actually be utilized. He is a good mover and is a quality horse. sired by Fabricus, He could easily be shown country, show hack, or hunter depending on how his new owner wants to take him.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Dianna B.

Its an equipment problem.... there's a nut loose in the saddle

#4 ridetowin

ridetowin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,933 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 10:11 AM

What a handsome guy :) I am a huge fan of the Dutch Harness crosses, super athletic, Im sure you will find this guy a lovely home :)
Sonya

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, there would be more vegetarians"

#5 dbdg

dbdg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 499 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 10:54 AM

He is beautiful, big great motion, good mind. He could be a superstar, but right now he just packs my mom down the road. and she has to many horses. I wish my daughter wanted to show still. :( I bought him intending to send the two of them to a trainer this year and let her go as far as they could. Instead she has sheep(she discovered they sell for cash, lol).

Dianna B.

#6 dbdg

dbdg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 499 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 12:20 PM

his sire:Posted Image
Fabricius, sire of Manno(sire in turn on Manno's Premier)
Post from Arlene Magid on this site about his dam: http://forums.arabia...age__hl__revved

KA Amannda was a lovely mare owned by a client of mine back in the 1990s. I did a writeup on her then but it's way out of date. Her sire KA Flight Time was a halter champion and her dam Alexandria is an Arabian Horse World Aristocrat Mare. KA Flight Time is by Reign On and I did a recent writeup that included Reign On so here is more info on him:

Canadian National Champion Park REIGN ON, one of the most exciting park horses ever shown. REIGN ON sired 10 National Champions in park, English pleasure, pleasure driving, country pleasure and native costume, and top ten winners in show hack and English sidesaddle. His two best known get are 16 time National winner STARR LIGHT, a multi-National Champion in park and English pleasure, and 14 time National winner NEW MARKET+//, a multi-National Champion in pleasure driving and National Champion sire. REIGN ON get have produced National Champions in country pleasure and sport horse carriage driving and top ten winners in sport horse show hack and hunter hack. His daughter MISTY DANSER produced 7 champions, 2 National winners, and 2 National winner producers.

The dam of KA Flight Time is by Canadian Reserve National Champion Stallion Aza Destiny and out of a very nice daughter of National Champion sire Sotep. She is linebred to *Raffles.

Alexandria, dam of KA Amannda, is by U.S. National Champion Stallion and English Pleasure Raffon++, who is also the maternal grandsire of National Champions Huckleberry Bey++ and Fame VF+.

Hope this gives you a little more background!
sorry cant seem to remove the highklights

Dianna B.

#7 siiamese

siiamese

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,019 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 12:36 PM

do you have video of him (so someone could tell if he was more of a saddleseat horse or a hunter)

#8 dbdg

dbdg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 499 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 02:57 PM

I don't think I have any video right now. It's a little complicated & the horse/daughter live in Ohio, while I no longer do. (divorce related-that's why the picture looks like she was turned out to show in the 70s, when my mother last showed). Revey lived with me last spring and my opinion is that he bridles well for country, but could come down to hunt. The girl who showed him before I got him was a jr rider and showed him a little in hunt. She was a timid rider and wanted something smaller is what I was told. I do know he had not been worked much before I got him. I might have some video left from when he was in fl, but I think all I have are pictures. I'll try to get some video shot.

Dianna B.

#9 krissylekrix2001

krissylekrix2001

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,410 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 04:43 PM

Awww, he looks like a nice guy for someone out there!

#10 GrandFinale

GrandFinale

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 286 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 08:53 AM

Wow... What a nice guy! Sounds like a great pleasure AND show horse. Why can't I be rich??

Eliza
Bee's Most Wanted (Ibn Bee x Take A Powder)
Bee's Grand Finale (Ibn Bee x Pochahontas)