Photo

Hy Wynds (HG Esquire+ x Ty Lillie Bey)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
75 replies to this topic

#11 HGEsquire

HGEsquire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,943 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 06:46 AM

I have talked about your handsome boy with Denise quite a bit. I have always been a fan of him (if you remember, I sent you a PM a while back about him) and am excited to see he's remaining a stallion and doing awesome showing.

I am VERY interested in breeding to Storm. However, wont have anything available until 2012. Maybe we'll have to have an esquire and storm foal the same year from my sisters. That would be very interesting.

Rumonek ~ a girl after my own heart!~ Now that would totally be 'COOL BEANS' !!!

After visiting yesterday with Donald and Angie during a long trip over to the Western part of Carolina horse trailer shopping, it is even becoming much more exciting for me to know that Storm will be used for the first time next year. There are some pretty special things in the works here and I am just busting inside. 2012 Foals are going to be more than a bit E-XCITING!!! ;)

Denise Gainey

HG Esquire+, Rated 'E' for EVERYONE
Gainey Cornerstone Arabians & Sport Horses on Facebook

Where Quality & Friendship Matter!

#12 Rumonek

Rumonek

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,510 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 08:00 PM

Goodness guys, I didn't see this before!
It'll be nice to see some storm babies on the ground... I have two "sisters" (close enough) one is sired by Nykoli, and the other is a grand-daughter of Nykoli, both out of Lu-Nor bred mares.

Not built alike at all though!
Here are the two girls togther. Front is the older of the two, back is 2 years old.
Posted Image

Japella (2)
Posted Image

Nadira (5)
Posted Image

It would be interesting for you both to see conformation shots and see who you each though would compliment eachother. (see if we all came up with the same matches!)

Posted Image

Rumonek Colored Arabians

In Gold We Trust RCA
2010 53% Arabian Cremello Colt
(Allusive Gold ss X Wyo Prairie Pearl)

#13 Windy Creek

Windy Creek

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,630 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 04:58 AM

Goodness guys, I didn't see this before!
It'll be nice to see some storm babies on the ground... I have two "sisters" (close enough) one is sired by Nykoli, and the other is a grand-daughter of Nykoli, both out of Lu-Nor bred mares.

Not built alike at all though!
It would be interesting for you both to see conformation shots and see who you each though would compliment eachother. (see if we all came up with the same matches!)

Hey Cheyenne. I believe you have given Denise and I something to discuss on our way to Florida in a couple of weeks. :) Storm is so much like Esquire in many ways, but a lot like his dam as well. Since we have his full sister on site it makes it even more apparent when you compare the two in how they differ. I believe Angell will end up being bigger (15.1+) than her brother, quite a feat considering their dam is 14h. The nick between E and Ty has proven to be an excellent one.
________________________________________________________________________________________
Angie Williby
Windy Creek Arabians

#14 Rumonek

Rumonek

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,510 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 09:15 AM

Talk away!
;)

I think it would certainly be very neat to see the comparison with breeding two closely related mares to two very closely related stallions.

I have a Nykoli daughter and 2 Nykoli grand-daughters, so there are a couple options. If youd like to chat sometime, my email is Rumonekea@aol.com
Denise has seen all three of my mares, I know who her favorite is for her tastes, would love to see who yours would be for storm. I know who would be in my mind...

Posted Image

Rumonek Colored Arabians

In Gold We Trust RCA
2010 53% Arabian Cremello Colt
(Allusive Gold ss X Wyo Prairie Pearl)

#15 hywynds06

hywynds06

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 11:49 AM

Hot off the press a pedigree research done by Arlene Magid. I decided to have one done on Storm's dam Ty Lillie Bey as Denise was so generous to give us Esquire's research. Arlene did a great job as always and provided so much info. In our discussion she also sent me a picture of Tithan, sire of Ty's 4th dam. He is so similar to Storm which brings home the point how imperative it is to look in the pedigree and see what might pop up down the road. Thanks Arlene for this valuable information.

Angie (Windy Creek, the other half of hywynds06)

ARLENE MAGID
PEDIGREE RESEARCH
Email Arabbits@aol.com
TY LILLIE BEY

TY LILLIE BEY is the dam of two champions: 2010 Region 15 Reserve Champion Sport Horse Stallion ATH HY WYNDS (also a Supreme Gold Medalist in the AWS Registry) and 2010 Region 15 Top Five Sport Horse Mare ATH WCA E-TERNAL ANGELL, who was the youngest competitor in her class of 17 mares and is also a AWS Blue Preferred designation with a score of 78.85.

TY LILLIE BEY’s heritage has generations of horses proven in the show ring and on the racetrack and the endurance trail. She has two lines to U.S. National Champion Stallion and Park *BASK++, still the breed’s all time leading sire of purebred champions and National winner producers. She also has two lines to U.S. National Champion Stallion BAY ABI++, founder of one of the most important sire lines in modern breeding, and two lines to COMET, a sire of National Champions in park and English pleasure. She also has three lines to the all time leading Crabbet sire *SERAFIX, sire of 41 National winners, and lines to the important Crabbet imports *COUNT DORSAZ (the only Crabbet import to sire a U.S. National Champion Stallion and a U.S. National Champion Park Horse), *SILVER CRYSTAL (to whom she has two lines, she is the dam of the first U.S. National Champion Stallion MUJAHID++).

TY LILLIE BEY is by the successful endurance horse TY TRAX, who has 1375 career miles in 29 rides with 26 completions and 2 Best Condition awards. TY TRAX is by U.S. Top Ten Pleasure Driving and Native Costume AOTR and twice U.S. Top Ten Pleasure Driving AOTD TYFOON+/, also a sire of regional winners in the show ring in halter and hunt pleasure. TYFOON+/’s sire, Canadian National Champion Stallion TORNADO, sired 25 National winners, among them National Champions in halter, English pleasure, pleasure driving, informal combination, English sidesaddle, park, formal driving, formal combination, and hunter over fences. TORNADO has also sired 48 National winner producers whose offspring have won National Championships in halter, English pleasure, English sidesaddle, show hack and western pleasure and top ten awards in park, dressage, trail, country pleasure, English pleasure and native costume. TORNADO is a full brother to Canadian Reserve National Champion Mare and National winner producer SILHOULETTE and a maternal brother to Canadian National Champion Mare SILVER CHARM and U.S. Top Ten Mare and National Champion producer COUNTESS OF LASMA.

TYFOON+/’s dam, halter champion DIAMOND ANASTASIA, is a full sister to CORSAGE, dam of TOSKAIR++, who has 4 National wins in country pleasure driving and native costume. TOSKAIR is a 3/4 blood brother to TYFOON+/ as he is by a son of *BASK++. DIAMOND ANASTASIA is a paternal sister to National winners in halter, English pleasure and informal combination including U.S. National Champion Informal Combination DIAMOND KUNTRI. She is also a paternal sister to the leading broodmare SUSECION, dam of 9 champions, 4 National winners and 6 producers of National winners including U.S. National Champion Mares FIRE MUSIC++ and BASK MELODY and National Champion sires LE FIRE (sire of National Champions in English Pleasure FIRENELLA and RL RAH FIRE) and CAL O BASK (sire of U.S. National Champion Mare BASK CALONETT). DIAMOND ANASTASIA is a maternal sister to U.S. Top Ten Gelding PRINCE DIAMOND.

DIAMOND ANASTASIA’s dam SEAHORSE PRINCESS DORSAZ produced 5 champions and founded a very successful dam line. Her daughter DIAMOND DESTINY produced DESTEYN (who finished in the money in all 11 of his races) and DESTINYS AMIRA (dam of multi-race winner and successful endurance horse PROUD LEGACY+, who has 2820 ride miles; race winners DSHIR, DESTINACION, and TYXSON and DESPARADDA, who has 960 endurance ride miles), DIAMOND DESTINY is also the dam of LAUREL ANN HARDY, dam of U.S. Top Ten Country Pleasure Driving BBA ELAN VITAL and U.S. Top Ten Western Pleasure Junior Horse KHARRI ANN KHAMEO. Another SEAHORSE PRINCESS DORSAZ daughter, BINT SERAJ, is the dam of BINT BUSZMEN, dam of 5 champions and 3 National winners in halter, sport horse halter and western pleasure. SEAHORSE PRINCESS DORSAZ is closely related to U.S. National Champion Stallion and National winner sire COUNT BAZY++ and U.S. National Champion Park SEAHORSE DUKE DORSAZ, both by her sire *COUNT DORSAZ out of daughters of INDRAFF while SEAHORSE PRINCESS DORSAZ is out of a double INDRAFF granddaughter. SEAHORSE PRINCESS DORSAZ is a maternal sister to 2 National winners: U.S. Top Ten Hunter Over Fences AM COLONEL SIMMS and U.S. National Champion Novice Cutting EL WICU CARLOTTA.

TY TRAX is out of SWA ABRAA, a paternal sister to 3 National winner producers: AMBRSTAR (dam of Canadian Top Ten Western Pleasure JOTR 14-17 SC COALITION+), CERMARYZA (dam of Canadian Top Ten Western Pleasure JOTR 14-17 ALERYZA), and BINT AMBARYZ (dam of U.S. Top Ten Half-Arabian Futurity Gelding and 4 times U.S. Top Ten Half-Arabian Hunt Pleasure BSH OPENING NIGHT). SWA ABRAA is also a paternal sister to BAHULA ALIA (dam of SHARTEKA, who has 4335 lifetime endurance miles in 80 rides with 72 completions and 5 Best Condition awards). SWA AMBRAA’s sire AMBRAYZ is a regional performance champion and a full brother to AMBER LIGHT (dam of U.S. Top Ten Second Level Dressage ALIDAD PR) and to MON TA BASKO (sire of National Champions in halter, western pleasure, working cow horse, country pleasure, pleasure driving. English pleasure, English sidesaddle and native costume). AMBARYZ is a maternal brother to AMBER RING (dam of multi-National Champion Show Hack MR GS RINGMASTER+/, who has 18 National titles) and a 3/4 brother to LA BASKA (dam of Canadian Top Ten Futurity Filly PRO BASKA) and U.S. and Canadian National Champion Park and National winner producer AMBRA.

SWA ABRAA’s dam, champion producer DIAMONDTYNE, is a paternal sister to U.S. Top Ten Stock Horse SERAJER, U.S. Top Ten English Pleasure SERAJA, U.S. Top Ten Pleasure Driving SERAJAFAZ, and U.S. Top Ten Stallion, English Pleasure and Formal Driving SERJ++. She is by U.S. Top Ten Stallion SERAJ++ out of MYRIAH, whose 3 champion offspring include U.S. Top Ten English Pleasure AOTR STAR WARRIOR. MYRIAH is by U.S. National Champion English Pleasure AOTR FEROUK+, a maternal brother to U.S. National Champion Park AOTR MIZ BASK, dam of three times U.S. National Champion English Pleasure HUCKLEBEY BERRY+.

TY LILLIE BEY’s dam KH TAHLIA is a full sister to halter reserve champion KH FALLON. She is also closely related to POETRY BEY, dam of regional champions in halter, show hack and native costume, as POETRY BEY is also by TALISMAN BEY and out of a TIRAFIX granddaughter while KH TAHLIA is out of a TIRAFIX daughter.

KH TAHLIA is a daughter of halter champion TALISMAN BEY, sire of 13 National winners including National Champions in purebred and Half-Arabian halter and top ten winners in purebred country pleasure, country pleasure driving, hunt pleasure, show hack and trail and Half-Arabian top ten winners in trail. TALISMAN BEY has sired 7 National winner producers and his daughters are known as excellent producers of athletes. National Champions produced by TALISMAN BEY daughters include multi-National Champions in Hunt Pleasure WV ELEGANT WINDS+// and FANTASY ISLANDD+//, U.S. Reserve National Champion Sport Horse Under Saddle PERRIGRINE BEY, U.S. National Champion Gelding and Canadian Top Ten Hunt Pleasure AOTR 40/Over DDESERT ISLANDD+++/, multi-National Champions in Dressage ALADA LENA+// and KMF RICO SUAVE+++// (also a National winner in halter, sport horse show hack and sport horse under saddle). TALISMAN BEY is by Canadian National Champion Stallion and U.S. Reserve National Champion Stallion BAY EL BEY++, sire of 34 National winners. BAY EL BEY++ is noted as a sire of great breeding stallions. He is a full brother to U.S. National Champion Park and National Champion sire MIKADO++. TALISMAN BEY is out of halter reserve champion TALAENA, dam of 3 champions including twice U.S. Top Ten Halter ZIMPULSE. TALAENA is by U.S. Top Ten Stallion and National Champion sire *TALAL, grandsire of National winners in hunter over fences and jumper competition. TALAENA’s dam BAY ENCHANTRESS is a maternal sister to Canadian Reserve National Champion Stallion and National winner sire KAIYOUM++. She is by U.S. Top Ten Halter MOTIFE++, a maternal brother to BAY EL BEY++.

KH TAHLIA is out of champion producer MO SERAFINA, a paternal sister to twice U.S. Top Ten Half-Arabian Hunter and Jumper TORFIX. MO SERAFINA’s sire TIRAFIX is a full brother to U.S Top Five Futurity Colt and Canadian Top Ten Western Pleasure AOTR SERATIF+ and a maternal brother to U.S. Reserve National Champion Informal Combination and National Champion sire TASK. MO SERAFINA is out of MO LIFIX, dam of the good endurance horse TC LADYS DAWN (who has 2725 lifetime competition miles with 53 completions in 66 rides and a Best Condition award). MO LIFIX is the only purebred foal by TERAFIX, a paternal brother to TIRAFIX and a maternal brother to multi-regional performance champion MANIN+. MO LIFIX is out of TIGER LILI, dam of U.S. Top Ten Hunter Over Fences ILLUSZAROFMORAVIA. TIGER LILI is a full sister to TIGER ROSE, dam of U.S. Reserve National Champion Hunter Over Fences GALLANT RAFFLES. With such a heritage. TY LILLIE BEY was destined to be a top producer of sport horse winners!
Donald
Windy Creek Arabians
Home Of Hy Wynds (HG Esquire+ x Ty Lillie Bey)
REG 15 Res Champ SHIH AWS Supreme
CA N/N SCID Clear
www.windycreekarabians.com

#16 HGEsquire

HGEsquire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,943 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 09:20 AM

Well now ~ I'd say that's pretty darn impressive. Maybe I shouldn't have sold her :D :D Quite a healthy dose of performance in both sides of Storms pedigree. No questioning how spectacular he will be as well! I am proud!

Denise Gainey

#17 Windy Creek

Windy Creek

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,630 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 08:09 AM

We are very pleased to announce that Hy Wynds was awarded the Gold Medal for his first place finish in the 3yr old Stallions group in the American Warmblood Society's 2010 year end inspection awards.

Posted Image
________________________________________________________________________________________
Angie Williby
Windy Creek Arabians

#18 Biscuit

Biscuit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 08:50 AM

Huge congratulations! You have every right to be soooo proud!

Only more good things to come in the future, I'm sure.
Lynn Coleman

Proud Mama of:
Rare Essence RIP sweet girl - Feb 22, 1983-Dec 10, 2010
Calli Bey
Tunders Royalty RIP my gentleman - May 18, 1986-Nov 13, 2010
Biscuit
Bint Garzaa
Koko Tchanel
Katz Lunar Eclipse

Posted Image

#19 Showbizfarm

Showbizfarm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 11:19 AM

We are very pleased to announce that Hy Wynds was awarded the Gold Medal for his first place finish in the 3yr old Stallions group in the American Warmblood Society's 2010 year end inspection awards.

Posted Image

AWESOME! Congrats!!

*Virag -Hungarian WB/RPSI Main Mare Book I--Premium Mare
Countess Of Piaff - (*Piaff x *Virag) 5/2/07-6/4/11 :(. RPSI Premium Filly

ConTeLaPiaffe -2013 (*Piaff x *Virag) RPSI Premium Filly

#20 HGEsquire

HGEsquire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,943 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 06:25 AM

This is great news! Especially nice to know that a horse of the caiber of Storm, who has been appreciated at the Arabian shows by being named Region 15 Reserve Champion ATH next to many time National Champion Oration can and IS also appreciated on the Open circuit!!! Not to mention that he is the ONLY Purebred Arabian EVER in the history of the American Warmblood Society organization to receive Supreme Status. Yes, I AM proud!! Proud to be his breeder and very proud of his owners!!! Donald & Angie ~ I want to publicly 'THANK YOU' for a job well done with this very special Esquire+ kid!!! You guys get use to this because I am certain there are many more awards in this fine youngsters future!!!

Posted Image

Denise Gainey