Photo

3/4 Arabian Palomino gelding for sale Sweepstakes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 lilham

lilham

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 07:15 PM

LH Turn N Burn, aka Dennis the Meance. he is personality plus! He loves to play with hoses,tease some other horses and do some mischief. all in fun without a mean bone in his body. He was out for training and in 30 days was doing w/t/c well.he was also enjoyed by everyone there. I would love to keep him but 1) my stallion hates him,he has been known to get loose and stand in front of his stall nibbling his nose. 2) He loves kids and 3) My truck is in need of serious repair/replacement so I need to sell some. Dennis is a Breeders Sweepstakes horse plus he is entered in futurities.He has won back over 1,000 now and is eligiable for more futurities. He has won his futurity class the last three years. I know when he sells I will miss him deeply but I think he would love being some kid/young adult's special horse to have fun with. I ride him english (my preference) but he would look good western as well and he loves to slide playing. Could see him being a reining horse. I caught a picture of him "playing" as a foal.
He is sired by my black stallion Saaher Baaz Lh and out of my palomino mare LH Golden Paradise .
intrested in more info contact me here or at lil_ham90@hotmail.com

Attached Thumbnails

• dennishead010.jpg

#2 lilham

lilham

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 06:10 PM

LH Turn N Burn, aka Dennis the Meance. he is personality plus! He loves to play with hoses,tease some other horses and do some mischief. all in fun without a mean bone in his body. He was out for training and in 30 days was doing w/t/c well.he was also enjoyed by everyone there. I would love to keep him but 1) my stallion hates him,he has been known to get loose and stand in front of his stall nibbling his nose. 2) He loves kids and 3) My truck is in need of serious repair/replacement so I need to sell some. Dennis is a Breeders Sweepstakes horse plus he is entered in futurities.He has won back over 1,000 now and is eligiable for more futurities. He has won his futurity class the last three years. I know when he sells I will miss him deeply but I think he would love being some kid/young adult's special horse to have fun with. I ride him english (my preference) but he would look good western as well and he loves to slide playing. Could see him being a reining horse. I caught a picture of him "playing" as a foal.
He is sired by my black stallion Saaher Baaz Lh and out of my palomino mare LH Golden Paradise .
intrested in more info contact me here or at lil_ham90@hotmail.com

Attached Thumbnails

• dennisslide011.jpg