Photo

Capt Han Solo+ Reserve National Champion Arabian Dressage Stallion

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
94 replies to this topic

#71 KnA

KnA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 650 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 02:56 PM

Oh my goodness she's a tank! So adorable!!
+Sometimes you've got to take a chance, You've got to risk losing it all, You've got to close your eyes and leap because it might be worth the fall.+

#72 twnkltoz

twnkltoz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,697 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 07:48 AM

I am so pleased with Solo! We did a little schooling show at the barn last weekend. His 15-year-old junior rider, Elizabeth Manza, rode him in Training Level Test 1 and earned a 70.8% to win her class, and I won my Training Level Test 3 with 74%. Given that I've basically been Solo's trainer for most of the past two years, I felt good about it. It also makes me feel good that I can send my stallion out with a teenager and he will be an angel! Here they are together:

Attached Thumbnails

• Liz Panoshe July show.jpg

Jennifer Walker
Capt Han Solo+,Reserve National Champion training level dressage, Top Ten first level dresage, Regional Champion Sport Horse Stallion available for lease
Author of The Riders of Green Meadow Series--Arabian horse fiction for young teens and the young-at-heart

#73 BFF

BFF

Advanced Member

• ABN Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,798 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 08:29 AM

I am so pleased with Solo! We did a little schooling show at the barn last weekend. His 15-year-old junior rider, Elizabeth Manza, rode him in Training Level Test 1 and earned a 70.8% to win her class, and I won my Training Level Test 3 with 74%. Given that I've basically been Solo's trainer for most of the past two years, I felt good about it. It also makes me feel good that I can send my stallion out with a teenager and he will be an angel! Here they are together:

My Avatar stallion is also currently teaching a youngster to ride (she just turned 20), and it is awesome having a horse who is honest and
take care of a rider.

Its great you get him out there and show the public how wonderful our Arabian stallions can be!!

Bonn-Fyre Farms/Training Center home to- Pure Polish- Elikzir (Ganges x Ularia) Three time U.S National Top Ten Stallion, 2014 Region II Champion Stallion SHIH, PACIFIC SLOPE TOP FIVE STALLION 2014, Region II Top Five Stallion 201,10 Time U.S. National Top Ten Stallion LA LegacyInBlack+++//,U;S. National Champion Stallion H/A SHIH- The Terminatorr+(Azh Naborr x L'argent- German Verband Hanoverian) <p>https://www.facebook...571022559602050

#74 HGEsquire

HGEsquire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,125 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 08:38 AM

Very nice!!! Congrats on both rides & wins! Way to go kiddo!

Denise Gainey

HG Esquire+, Rated 'E' for EVERYONE
Gainey Cornerstone Arabians & Sport Horses on Facebook

Where Quality & Friendship Matter!

#75 twnkltoz

twnkltoz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,697 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 09:29 AM

Thank you!! This is the first time I've actually gotten to show him, and actually the first time I've shown in about 2.5 years...so it was a pretty big deal for me, even though it was a small show.
Jennifer Walker
Capt Han Solo+,Reserve National Champion training level dressage, Top Ten first level dresage, Regional Champion Sport Horse Stallion available for lease
Author of The Riders of Green Meadow Series--Arabian horse fiction for young teens and the young-at-heart

#76 HGEsquire

HGEsquire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,125 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 11:07 AM

Thank you!! This is the first time I've actually gotten to show him, and actually the first time I've shown in about 2.5 years...so it was a pretty big deal for me, even though it was a small show.

I totally understand! Just took one of the foals out to a large Open show (Dressage at Lexington) and Robert & I showed the mare & foal ourselves. Funny how it worked when we let the professional handlers run them in the 2012 Filly class Maggie was rotten. Then with us she was absolutely wonderful!. They know who their person(s) is!! So happy for you that you got to show AND do well!!! It is a blast isn't it!! Sure we'll be hearing of even more adventures of your two together soon ;)

Denise Gainey

HG Esquire+, Rated 'E' for EVERYONE
Gainey Cornerstone Arabians & Sport Horses on Facebook

Where Quality & Friendship Matter!

#77 twnkltoz

twnkltoz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,697 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 02:01 PM

Thank you, Denise...I'm sure you will. Things are starting to look just a tiny bit brighter for us financially, so I can actually look at doing a little showing.
Jennifer Walker

#78 BFF

BFF

Advanced Member

• ABN Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,798 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 02:21 PM

Thank you, Denise...I'm sure you will. Things are starting to look just a tiny bit brighter for us financially, so I can actually look at doing a little showing.

Will I get to meet you at SHN????

Bonn-Fyre Farms/Training Center home to- Pure Polish- Elikzir (Ganges x Ularia) Three time U.S National Top Ten Stallion, 2014 Region II Champion Stallion SHIH, PACIFIC SLOPE TOP FIVE STALLION 2014, Region II Top Five Stallion 201,10 Time U.S. National Top Ten Stallion LA LegacyInBlack+++//,U;S. National Champion Stallion H/A SHIH- The Terminatorr+(Azh Naborr x L'argent- German Verband Hanoverian) <p>https://www.facebook...571022559602050

#79 twnkltoz

twnkltoz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,697 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 03:47 PM

Not this year.
Jennifer Walker

#80 Roze

Roze

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,213 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 05:57 PM

Looking good!! Congrats on a successful show :)

Roze Arabians Ltd.
Straight Egyptians, Straight Performance

Amer Azhaar
(Laheeb Al Nasser x Dorian Binthadidi)
2011 Straight Egyptian Stallion

Nile Roze+
(Ansata Nile Bay x LM Bint Fakher)
2001 Straight Egyptian Mare

Aroze to Nobility
(Aspecial Ali x Noble Karama)
2005 Straight Egyptian Gelding

Escapade SHF