• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

#1 twnkltoz

twnkltoz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,697 posts
  • Interests:Arabian horses, dressage, writing, reading. Author of Bubba Goes National

Posted 16 July 2010 - 02:32 PM

Capt Han Solo+ 1995 Chestnut Arabian Stallion--Sabino

Solo is currently for lease. Contact me if interested.

In just one short show season, this talented stallion garnered one Reserve National Championship, on National Top Ten, two Regional Championship, one Regional Top Five and multiple class A wins--all under the tutelage of Patience Prine-Carr. After a hiatus due his previous owner's financial difficulties, Capt Han Solo+ is back! He is once again offered at stud. He is standing at Panoshe Ranch in Sacramento, California, so come check him out!

Shipped semen is available, and his motility is good. He settled a 22-year-old mare last year on the first try, and she hadn't had a baby in several years.

Click here to see his pedigree.

For more information, contact Jennifer Walker at info@capthansolo.com or 916-671-9637. Visit his website at http://www.capthansolo.com

Become a fan of Capt Han Solo+ on facebook!

Attached Thumbnails

• soloroses.jpg

Attached Images

• solotrot.jpg
  • solocanter.jpg

• Kailicia'sGirl and slightsey like this
Jennifer Walker
Capt Han Solo+,Reserve National Champion training level dressage, Top Ten first level dresage, Regional Champion Sport Horse Stallion available for lease
Author of The Riders of Green Meadow Series--Arabian horse fiction for young teens and the young-at-heart

#2 Roze

Roze

Advanced Member

• Gold Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,213 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 03:35 PM

I like this guy :) I'm glad to see he's back in action.

Roze Arabians Ltd.
Straight Egyptians, Straight Performance

Amer Azhaar
(Laheeb Al Nasser x Dorian Binthadidi)
2011 Straight Egyptian Stallion

Nile Roze+
(Ansata Nile Bay x LM Bint Fakher)
2001 Straight Egyptian Mare

Aroze to Nobility
(Aspecial Ali x Noble Karama)
2005 Straight Egyptian Gelding

Escapade SHF
(Scapa x The Aurora)
2009 Straight Egyptian Gelding

Mehdi Amir RZ
(Masada Mazal x Nile Roze+)
2013 Straight Egyptian Colt

www.RozeArabians.com

#3 Tamcam

Tamcam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,993 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 06:56 PM

This is so cool! Color me green with envy Jen! You are going to have the time of your life with this horse Posted Image
I've seen this beautiful boy in person and he is the "real deal", a very nice horse. He should cross well with mares of all different pedigrees. Congrats again Jen!

Posted Image

Copyright 2011

Posted Image

#4 twnkltoz

twnkltoz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,697 posts
  • Interests:Arabian horses, dressage, writing, reading. Author of Bubba Goes National

Posted 19 July 2010 - 07:34 PM

Thanks, Tam, I appreciate that!
Jennifer Walker
Capt Han Solo+,Reserve National Champion training level dressage, Top Ten first level dresage, Regional Champion Sport Horse Stallion available for lease
Author of The Riders of Green Meadow Series--Arabian horse fiction for young teens and the young-at-heart

#5 twnkltoz

twnkltoz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,697 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 10:46 PM

Solo has come home to Wilton, CA, where I am having a great time getting to know him! He is a lot of fun to ride and a total gentleman.
Jennifer Walker

#6 newbie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 387 posts
  • Interests:Horses of several different breeds, primarily the athletic types used for Dressage/Eventing/Jumping-Hunters. Previously owner of Champion double ROM AQHA. Now owning home grown National Anglo Arabian, and Cheval Canadiens. Our Reserve Champion Purebred is off to new owners in Arizona for Endurance Competitions, now doing 50 milers.

Posted 31 August 2010 - 07:29 AM

Solo has come home to Wilton, CA, where I am having a great time getting to know him! He is a lot of fun to ride and a total gentleman.

We, at RMC Sport Horses are so glad he was able to go to you Jen. What a perfect team you will make in the ring next year, and he is such a great horse. Lovely sire of lovely horses too. Good luck with him!
RMC Sport Horses Breeders of North American Warmblood/Sport Horses and Arabian Cross Breds and
Breeders of Arabian SH National Champions:
RMC Entriging Prospect 2008 SH Nationals 2yr Old Jackpot HA/AA Stallion Champion, Top Ten
DAHA Champion AA/HA Stallions/Geldings SHIH 2008 (72.5%) PCASHC Jr. Champion 2008 AA/HA Stallions 2yr Olds (69.2%)
RMC Flash Gordon 2008 SH Nationals 2 yr Old Jackpot Purebred Geldings Reserve Champion,Top Ten
PCASHC Junior Champion 2008 Pure Bred Geldings 2yrs olds (76.5%) 3rd Place DAHA Spring 2008 2yr old PB Geldings &
Sarrabelle Yacherie Fancye /Pure Bred Cheval Canadien Mare, Dressage/Eventing/Drive (North American Warmblood)
Velvet Darkness (Dam of Darkh Image and RMC Flash Gordon Reserve National Champion SHIH Jackpot 2 yr olds)
Beyond the Blue/BeBe, 2 yr old AMHA black filly

#7 twnkltoz

twnkltoz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,697 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 10:21 PM

Thanks, Evelyn!
Jennifer Walker

#8 twnkltoz

twnkltoz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,697 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 11:32 AM

Solo is now a Sport Horse Nationals Payback stallion! Get your discounted breeding here: http://shnpayback.or...pt_han_solo.xml
Jennifer Walker

#9 Lisbeth

Lisbeth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts
  • Interests:Jesus, Horses - of course! Cooking, Sustainability, Writing, Marketing, My wonderful little family!

Posted 08 October 2010 - 11:45 AM

Awwww....look, it's Obie's boyfriend! :bigemo_harabe_net-113:
Beth Sandland
Director, Broken Road Ministries
Owner Ozarks Twin Lakes Communications & The Sandland Group, LLC
Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. ~ Matthew 11:28

#10 cvm2002

cvm2002

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,105 posts
  • Interests:Photography, quilting.

Posted 08 October 2010 - 12:21 PM

Like I said on FB, you're killing me....big time......

How tall is he incidentally??

Veterinarian by day, and some nights, and most Saturdays, and every 6th weekend and holidays. Wannabe photographer the rest of the time!

www.wildsidearabians.com

Home of Canadian Top Ten stallion Antham (*Rushan AHSB x WN Sharazada)