Photo

Misty Morning pic

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 Cassiosum Acres Arabians

Cassiosum Acres Arabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,663 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 04:07 PM

This is a pic that the lady who bought my mare Starlights Sugarbaby (Sardaukar-Two x Sabres Starlight) last summer sent me. It is quite a pretty picture. It was taken on a misty morning and i thought it was just nice to share

Posted Image
Cassiosum Acres Arabians & Tack
Ask about our monthly sales and specials and check me out on Facebook too
RIP to my heart and soul SUMMETICIAN May 30 1993 - January 6th 2012. Mom loves you always and we will meet again

#2 SandStone

SandStone

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,498 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 04:19 PM

Beautiful setting for a beautiful creature!!!!!!
"Life is more accurately measured by the lives you touch than by the things you acquire."

SandStone Arabians ~ Black Al Khamsa Arabians
Posted Image

http://www.sandstonearabians.com/
Posted Image

http://www.hiredhanddesign.net/
Posted Image

#3 Baikala

Baikala

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 03:58 AM

Good Morning.

Don't you just love that time of morning, when it's all fresh and dewy? (And before the bugs have really gotten out of their beds!)

What a lovely, lovely horse, and lucky too, what a fabulous pasture.

#4 Shan

Shan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,576 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 07:16 AM

NEAT! Thanks for sharing!
That's how it was yesterday morning...the fog/mist was not too thick and then the sun shining thro ( for the brief moment) was making the place pretty...but I can only toake so many pics of the horses eating and then it gets....yaaaaaaaaawn...so I skipped....BUUUUT I did get some awesome humming bird pics the other day...will share those when I get home...lol...at wotk right now...boss giving me the "look" but it's OK , I am married to the boss

#5 Guest_barbarella_*

Guest_barbarella_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 August 2007 - 07:31 AM

my fave time of day is twighlight just when horses settle in for the night and sun just starts going down and all you hear is the horses munching on hay and grain so peaceful

#6 Cyclone

Cyclone

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,506 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 08:02 AM

Thanks for sharing, sue, that IS a lovely picture - scene, setting, horse, the whole thing. I TOO am quite a gifted photographer, so certainly can recognize another! You might have seen some of my works displayed at the L'Ouevre? NO? hmm...need to get on that curator, he PROMISED after I PROMISED to leave quietly! Long, ugly story of COMPLETE misunderstandings regarding the French words for MEN'S RESTROOM, hehehe, uhmmmm -Anyhoo...THANKS! This is lovely!

Cyclone
Beannacht Arabian Ranch

Pure Polish working western and sport horse prospects

Home of Pure Polish stallion, Vezanka (*Veza X *Suzanka)

www.beannachtarabianranch.net

Bronntanas - Animal Communicator

#7 Cassiosum Acres Arabians

Cassiosum Acres Arabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,663 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 08:16 AM

Thanks everyone...The place she is at is definately like a paradise! I really loved it and knew others would get some enjoyment from it as well.
Cassiosum Acres Arabians & Tack
Ask about our monthly sales and specials and check me out on Facebook too
RIP to my heart and soul SUMMETICIAN May 30 1993 - January 6th 2012. Mom loves you always and we will meet again