Photo

Bound copies for sale with added bonus

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 Fairfax

Fairfax

The Oracle

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,073 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 07:19 AM

As most know, I am selling my library of over 300 books on the Arabian Horse.

I am offering a rare opportunity to acquire June 1956 to 1996 Canadian Arabian Horse News.

These were bound into hard cover clamp binders by the editor of the Canadian Arabian Horse News,

the late Sandy Fischer Lynch. They are in amazing shape (in most cases not a mark on them) and give

great insight to the foundation of the Arabian Horse here, north of the border. I am also including

the Volumes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 of the Canadian Arabian Horses Stud Book,

These volumes are in mint condition.

Sorry, the magazines can not be split up as they are inserted into the covers which are also embossed .

This is an amazing opportunity to have the history of the breed in Canada come to life.
Collected my marbles...going...going.....gone

#2 Cassiosum Acres Arabians

Cassiosum Acres Arabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,664 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 11:08 AM

WOW a simply amazing collection. Wish i could afford this right now but sadly i cannot. If someone else grabs this they are going to be SOOO lucky!!!

If anyone has Cdn Arab News magazines they dont want anymore i will gladly take them off your hands and pay you shipping. I know so many people that tossed them away years ago!!!
Cassiosum Acres Arabians & Tack
Ask about our monthly sales and specials and check me out on Facebook too
RIP to my heart and soul SUMMETICIAN May 30 1993 - January 6th 2012. Mom loves you always and we will meet again

#3 Bob

Bob

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,403 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 07:39 PM

As most know, I am selling my library of over 300 books on the Arabian Horse.

I am offering a rare opportunity to acquire June 1956 to 1996 Canadian Arabian Horse News.

These were bound into hard cover clamp binders by the editor of the Canadian Arabian Horse News,

the late Sandy Fischer Lynch. They are in amazing shape (in most cases not a mark on them) and give

great insight to the foundation of the Arabian Horse here, north of the border. I am also including

the Volumes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 of the Canadian Arabian Horses Stud Book,

These volumes are in mint condition.

Sorry, the magazines can not be split up as they are inserted into the covers which are also embossed .

This is an amazing opportunity to have the history of the breed in Canada come to life.

Can't say that I knew you were selling your library, Leo. What are you asking for this lot and what else is still available?

Bob Wasylyk
Willow View Arabians

www.willowviewarabians.net