Photo

West Michigan Community Show and Clinic

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 Sliding

Sliding

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 01:56 PM

Come join the West Michigan Arabian Horse association at the Hudsonville Fairgrounds in Hudsonville, MI for a fun and affordable day of showing! The first show is Saturday May 15th with judge Cathy Murphy-Wright.

Classes include: halter, showmanship, sport horse in-hand, hunt seat, saddle seat, western, and costume. We have a full walk-trot division, a "rookie" division for inexperienced horses/riders, and three age divisions. Championship classes for both pleasure and equitation and a daily high point for each division.

On the night before the show (Friday May 14th) we will be having a clinic at the fairgrounds called "On Beyond Coggins". Dr. Todd Shaarda (vet) and Aaron DeHaan (farrier) will educate you on ways to start the show season with a healthy, sound horse. The clinic is FREE and food will be provided FREE. Overnight camping is available however we have already sold out of stalls and are waiting to find out if we can bring in more portable stalls.

For more information and a copy of the showbill go to www.wmaha.org. To keep up with WMAHA news and events become a fan of us on facebook (search West Michigan Arabian Horse Association).
Jessica Sund

#2 krissylekrix2001

krissylekrix2001

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,410 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 06:37 PM

Thank you for posting this here! Can you provide a FB link?

#3 Sliding

Sliding

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 04:37 AM

Thank you for posting this here! Can you provide a FB link?

Go to http://www.facebook....ion/78088738899

I hope I did that right. If not there is a link to the facebook page on our web site homepage www.wmaha.org
Jessica Sund

#4 krissylekrix2001

krissylekrix2001

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,410 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 05:42 AM

Thanks! Now if I can just get you guys over to the East side of the state.....