Photo

*Sa Ika Photo's arriving at Camelot Farms and first week after

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
52 replies to this topic

#51 JSPDesign

JSPDesign

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 10:52 AM

Congratulations! Wow he looks wonderful and I'm so happy for you all. Through Facebook I've reconnected with some lost friends that apprenticed with me at AM. I'm going to see if I can direct them to your thread here. I'm sure they will all be thrilled as well. Reading Arlene's write up was a lovely walk down memory lane as many of those horses were there and still producing during my two years. Able Tseeman was a funny aging gent. He'd get bored and do reining patterns in his run, complete with spins and sliding stops. Again, what wonderful pix and I'm so very happy for you!

Jamie

#52 JSPDesign

JSPDesign

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 05:51 PM

Eeek! Camelot I hope you see this! I got your last message and will reply when the computer and I can communicate with eachother in a reasonable manner again. Apparently we (the computer and I) are incompatible and need to work on our relationship! ;) At this moment I need to deal with my two legged foals, colt 10 yrs and filly 6 yrs, that are dealing with Spring Break Frenzy! :) My adult leanings are beyond their comprehension levels of the moment. I will catch you when I am able!! I promise! :)

Jamie Fletcher-Phillips

#53 Lorelei

Lorelei

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 09:13 PM

I cannot believe Sa Ika is going to be 30! He looks wonderful!

I remember seeing him do a performance.... oh gosh it's got to be about 10 years ago. He was just simply magnificent.

Also worked with a daughter of his. She was quite the beauty.
Proudly owned by:
EV Tiara Lynn (Shalimar Jordie x JR Lorelei) 1996 mare
Ahmar Shalish "Shay" (Rih Rabi x Shalimar Alicia) 1998 gelding