Photo

Stallion for English Pleasure Breeders out There!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 GenesisArabians

GenesisArabians

New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 06:50 AM

If anyone out there knows its expensive breeding to top stallion with most stud fees starting at $1500.00 and up for quality, Which in the end if you want quality your going to have to pay the high buck but we have your solution! Look no further than Hucks Noble Fire ( Brave N Noble By IXL Noble Express x Bella Rosa Afire By Afire Bey V with her dam by Zodiac Mattador) This stallions pedigree has CHAMPIONS in every Generation. Our prices are unbeatable as well! Email me for more info

Email me

#2 VvArabians

VvArabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 03:35 PM

I have never seen this horse or a picture of him do you have a web site?

I was at a club meeting and we had an amazing arabian breeder talk to us about fees of stallion breedings. If your going to pay the higher prices then you have think about what your paying for. If the foals are good quality then you have a chance but You have to look at some mares that look like yours and see what they have produced.

I believe this is true, but I am always willing to look at stallion to see if they will look good with my mares.
I will say this boys pedigree is really nice for english thats for ###### sure.
If someone had a good english mare breed to him, you would come up with a REALLY nice foal that could go all the way.
Valley View Arabians
@ Stud
Colourtimes Beau Jangels (Mini)
Champion Halter Stallion / Res. Champion Driving Stallion

Odonnis (Purebred Arabian)
Odyssey SC x WH Northern Meata
Top Ten Breeding Stallion

White Dragon Productions
For all your Graphic Design needs