Photo
- - - - -

SNOW day at Ashquar Arabians

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
15 replies to this topic

#11 Dahabi Arabians

Dahabi Arabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,862 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 02:46 PM

Oh OK.......are you sure you want the snow? :lol:

Kindly,

Ann

I don't care for it, but if we don't get enough this winter we will miss out on enjoying next summer as we will be plagued by wildfires . . . .

Shannon Edney

www.PhotographyByShannon.us

www.MarketYourArabian.com

#12 JennyM

JennyM

Equine Concierge (and Mortgage Loan Officer!)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,694 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 02:48 PM

Posted Image

Whew, made it!! And did the wifely things of bringing in the trash can, getting the mail...I can't wait to get back to work so I can do less around here.

HHAHAhahahaHahaha ;)

Lady in Waiting to Vanna
Posted Image

Posted Image

#13 Ann

Ann

VIP Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,161 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 03:03 PM

I don't care for it, but if we don't get enough this winter we will miss out on enjoying next summer as we will be plagued by wildfires . . . .

I know, we get the same thing here if we don't get enough moisture in the winter :( Snow is a necessary evil i guess :)

Kindly,

Ann

Posted Image

Whew, made it!! And did the wifely things of bringing in the trash can, getting the mail...I can't wait to get back to work so I can do less around here.

HHAHAhahahaHahaha ;)

Good job!! Boy you are so good Jenny, bringing in the trash can and getting the mail. I can't get out to get my mail :D So how did it go? Inquiring minds want to know :D

Kindly,

Ann
Ashquar Arabians
www.ashquararabians.com
Home of:

Thee Sundance Sid (Thee Desperado x Jfarah Brahim by *Sidi-Brahim) 2003 Chestnut Stallion
NYN Mzimu Elmisri (Sanadik El Shaklan x Zahra Bint El Shaklan by *El Shaklan) 1990 Chestnut Stallion
Aria Regent (*El Nabila B x CF Rosina by JK Amadeus)
7 Chestnut Gelding (now owned by Alexandria Lutje and Robert Massoth)
F A Aliha (Ibn Alih x LDR Spritely Noha by Serenity Nohad) 1991 Chestnut Mare
Marisi Laila (Jango x Shalaylee by Sinizar++) 1984 Chestnut Mare

A mind, as a parachute, functions only when open...

Proud Member of:

Posted Image

Check out the B.E.S.T,. forum

#14 Hoofhaven

Hoofhaven

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,719 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 05:38 PM

It hasn't snowed here for a few days but we are STILL trying to clean up the messes...lots of people have vehicles and such still snowed in. My tractor still isn't running, but we flagged down the grader to push a bit out so I can haul water tomorrow, and get into the back of my arena, as well as get the borrowed little two wheel drive tractor in to feed bales!!

Hoof-Haven Equestrian Ltd.

www.hoof-haven.com

Posted Image

#15 Ann

Ann

VIP Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,161 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 05:46 PM

This storm is really walloping us good. It is still snowing and it is supposed to continue until morning :bigemo_harabe_net-132: When I went out to feed, a little earlier, my Gator was slipping around quite a bit. I may be driving the 4 wheel drive truck tomorrow morning to do my feeding :lol:.

Kindly,

Ann
Ashquar Arabians
www.ashquararabians.com
Home of:

Thee Sundance Sid (Thee Desperado x Jfarah Brahim by *Sidi-Brahim) 2003 Chestnut Stallion
NYN Mzimu Elmisri (Sanadik El Shaklan x Zahra Bint El Shaklan by *El Shaklan) 1990 Chestnut Stallion
Aria Regent (*El Nabila B x CF Rosina by JK Amadeus)
7 Chestnut Gelding (now owned by Alexandria Lutje and Robert Massoth)
F A Aliha (Ibn Alih x LDR Spritely Noha by Serenity Nohad) 1991 Chestnut Mare
Marisi Laila (Jango x Shalaylee by Sinizar++) 1984 Chestnut Mare

A mind, as a parachute, functions only when open...

Proud Member of:

Posted Image

Check out the B.E.S.T,. forum

#16 JennyM

JennyM

Equine Concierge (and Mortgage Loan Officer!)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,694 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 09:14 PM

it went okay...a lot less dinero, but I'm sensing it may be worth it to start there...

and then, on the way home, another call, for nearly double dinero than today's appointment (closer to what I used to make)...so I go there next Wednesday.

I just came in from checking the barn...and the 'overflow ditch' aka Moat has overflowed. Vanna is NOT impressed. Murf, on the other hoof, is elated. He is still dry.

Right now, ice pellets are blasting my windows, and it is thundering and lightning. Weird.

How are you??

Miss you!!

Lady in Waiting to Vanna
Posted Image

Posted Image