Photo

Pure Polish, Homogyous Black Arabian Stallion available

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 NDboots

NDboots

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 03:47 PM

This could be a rare first to know opportunity for anyone interested, so thought I'd post it as I know the stallion and his owners, they will probably be advertising in magazines soon. Witez-Black-Arabians.com just put their herd sire, Epolous, up for sale on their website yesterday (11/29/2009). Pure Polish, homogyous Black Arabian Stallion. They just recently decided to "down size" their breeding program. Their future plans are to breed their Arabian mares to show ponies, so that recent decision to shift gears towards their love of ponies, has them putting Eopolus on the market. Eopolus is 15.1hh, a 2001 model, and linebred Ofir (sire of *Witez II) with at least 16 lines to Ofir. He has been both hand bred and occasionally fresh semen collected. I've seen him several times, he has just the nicest dispostion! His sire is Opus One+ and his dam is Epilogia WMF. He has good legs and athletic leg action. Click on the website link above to get his pedigree. He is more mature then this picture shows, but this picture does show his style and leg action.
Posted Image

All creatures great and small....Lord God made them all!

The Broken Arrow