Photo

Found a very nice Chestnut Sabino Arabian stallion for sale.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
59 replies to this topic

#1 lkirby

lkirby

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,480 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 10:24 AM

Fugly and her followers have recently commented about AHA denying the purebred registration of the tobiano RWR Sonora. There were also many comments made about the general lack of quality in sabino Arabian horses, with some few exceptions.

FYI, I did a google search and have found a very nice flaxen chestnut sabino purebred Arabian stallion born in 1995, named SAR Picasso (AHA # 0519797), that is for sale.

SAR Picasso looks like a high quality Arabian stallion with a great body and powerful hindquarters. SAR Picasso has a wide blaze on his face, high white markings on all four legs, and a large white splash marking on his stomach. SAR Picasso is also double registered as a Pinto. SAR Picasso is a grandson of Raffon Abida and Bask. His pedigree and contact information is listed below.

1-SAR-Picasso1.jpg

Sar Picasso Arabian

Sonck's Arabian Ranch Main Page

Contact Leo in Michigan at (810) 657-9881.

Lorna G. Kirby, PE
When you have gone through fire, you won't fade in the sun!!

#2 Bronzepefectzon

Bronzepefectzon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 12:05 PM

Just a quick glance at there web site. They have a few mares for sale as well that are nice mares and are also double reg pinto. Can't see any body spots on them in the pics but imagine they are there.

Kim Schwegel. Double K Arabians, Home to:
Lee Roy Slik (Garison x grade mare) 1987 bay half arab gelding and my best friend
RH Chipolte (AE Psymbolic x Merri Allegra) 2007 grey arab gelding
Always in my heart: ZA Khemazona, Kharlotta, Bronze Perfectzon,Gambles and Mikey

#3 lvhrses

lvhrses

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 881 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 12:22 PM

He does appear to be a VERY nice looking boy! No doubting what kind of horse he is, very typey.

#4 Lacinda

Lacinda

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,723 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 06:55 AM

That is what an arabian should look and move like. Gorgeous. Too bad not only am I full on boys, I have them popping out my ears.

What a gorgeous horse, and appears super kind as well if you watch the videos.
Signature being edited, too large.

#5 deettah

deettah

deettah

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,733 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 07:27 AM

Droooooooool, I love him. Just my type of horse!

Hopeless and devoted to Rose, Akeem, Rosita, Graace and Junior

Posted Image

Copyright 2011

Posted Image

#6 Maggiesmom

Maggiesmom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 08:58 AM

Me likey... me likey a lot.

#7 Lacinda

Lacinda

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,723 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 11:05 AM

Me likey... me likey a lot.

3500.00 guys, and he is all yours. The lady is wonderful.

Great deal.
Signature being edited, too large.

#8 liz

liz

Chief feeder and pooper scooper

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,503 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 11:24 AM

Fugly and her followers have recently commented about AHA denying the purebred registration of the tobiano RWR Sonora. There were also many comments made about the general lack of quality in sabino Arabian horses, with some few exceptions.

FYI, I did a google search and have found a very nice flaxen chestnut sabino purebred Arabian stallion born in 1995, named SAR Picasso (AHA # 0519797), that is for sale.

SAR Picasso looks like a high quality Arabian stallion with a great body and powerful hindquarters. SAR Picasso has a wide blaze on his face, high white markings on all four legs, and a large white splash marking on his stomach. SAR Picasso is also double registered as a Pinto. SAR Picasso is a grandson of Raffon Abida and Bask. His pedigree and contact information is listed below.

1-SAR-Picasso1.jpg

Sar Picasso Arabian

Sonck's Arabian Ranch Main Page

Contact Leo in Michigan at (810) 657-9881.

Lorna G. Kirby, PE

I wonder what a side profile of this horse would look like if he was standing square with his hind legs under him. Can you imagine ?

Vanilla Zip - Sire of Canadian/Sport Horse/Youth/US National Champion,  TT & Regional winners- 5 Nat WP TT winners in 2013
Faramond BPA (Versace) -  stallion   SOLD    5 National Top Tens in WP  

Summerwind Australian Shepherds -  No puppies available at the time...

#9 Gogetter

Gogetter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,555 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 01:16 PM

I wonder what a side profile of this horse would look like if he was standing square with his hind legs under him. Can you imagine ?

I was wondering the same thing. He looks to be quite the powerhouse! But I can't tell if he'd be extremely butt-high? Can't tell because it looks like he's standing on a slanted area. From this picture I'd say he might have quite the hind end on him.

Amy Johnson Proud owner of Carangi+/ (Versace X Giavanna)

2013 Region 2 UNANIMOUS Champ PB Hunter Pl AAOTR; Region 1 Champ PB Hunter Pl AAOTR; Youth National Top Ten PB Hunter Pleasure JTR 14-18
2012 U.S. National Top Ten PB Hunter Pleasure AAOTR 36-54; Region 2 Champ Hunter Pl. AATR 40+ and Hunter Pl. Open, Res Champ PB Hunter Pl. AAOTR; Region 1 Champion PB Hunter Pleasure AAOTR 40 and over, Reserve Champion PB Hunter Pleasure AATR 40 and over 2011 U.S. National Top Ten (third!) PB Hunter Pleasure AAOTR 36-54, Region 1 Champ PB Hunter AAOTR 40 and Over, Region 2 Reserve Champ PB Hunter AATR

#10 Dreamcatcher

Dreamcatcher

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,268 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 01:53 PM

WOW he is a CUTEY!

Pat Lowe