Photo

Exciting Announcement!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
71 replies to this topic

#1 Oak Lawn Arabians

Oak Lawn Arabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,435 posts

Posted 10 July 2007 - 04:42 PM

Oak Lawn Arabians is proud to announce a monumental addition to our herd! VIVA VAN CRABBET (*Oran Van Crabbet x Czara by *Electric Storm) is on his way from Colorado as we speak and is due to arrive on Thursday.

We have found that adding Oran blood to our Rissalix blood is creating the ultimate Sport Horse Arabians. Viva is in excellent condition and still siring foals at the grand old age of 23. We are planning to cross him onto our precious CT Saint Patrick daughters as they come of age next year.

[attachment=3711:viva1.jpg]

VIVA VAN CRABBET is one of the few living sons of *ORAN VAN CRABBET, the first stallion to win the "high action Triple Crown" by being named U.S. National Champion Park, Formal Driving and Formal Combination.

Unlike many National Champions, *ORAN VAN CRABBET was not overbred and sired just 98 registered purebred foals in his 22 year lifetime. *ORAN VAN CRABBET has also sired regional winners in halter, pleasure driving, hunt pleasure and country pleasure.*ORAN VAN CRABBET's daughter GARDA CRABBETGINA is the dam of 3 regional performance winners as well as ORAN VAN NEGATRAZ, sire of 1995 U.S. National Champion Hunt Pleasure DNA RUSE. *ORAN VAN CRABBET's daughter GT ARIELLE is the dam of U.S. Top Ten Country Pleasure JTR 14-17 SATURN BAY. *ORAN VAN CRABBET's son VANRAF sired multi-U.S. National Champion Half-Arabian Park COUNTESS VANESSA as well as several other half-Arabian National winners.

VIVA VAN CRABBET is 91.41% Crabbet/ 93.75% CMK and has a pedigree bred generations deep for performance success. He is linebred to the exceptional Crabbet broodmare sire INDIAN GOLD and to the fine producer SHARFINA, his dam is a regional winner producer and grand dam of a National winner in performance, while his second dam founded a family that includes National winners in hunter and english pleasure. Given his rightful opportunity at stud, VIVA VAN CRABBET will sire horses with the charisma and athletic talent typical of his heritage.

Oak Lawn Arabians
Carrie and Alex Stewart
Home of CT Saint Patrick, Dancin InThe Sand AND Beaudacious Boogie OLA, 2009 Region 15 Top 5 SHIH Mares ATH Open
"Using Bloodlines of the Past, To Create Beautiful Athletes of the Future!"

#2 ShadowfaxArabians

ShadowfaxArabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,017 posts

Posted 10 July 2007 - 05:09 PM

Huge congratulations!! He looks like an exceptional find!!
God Bless,
Kay

Shadowfax Arabians
"And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God and who have been called according to His purpose" Romans 8:28

#3 Marketing

Marketing

Heidi

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,045 posts

Posted 10 July 2007 - 05:24 PM

Lovely stallion congrats!

#4 Comstock Lode

Comstock Lode

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,390 posts

Posted 10 July 2007 - 05:27 PM

I love him ! You lucky lucky girl !!!

#5 Shan

Shan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,578 posts

Posted 10 July 2007 - 05:37 PM

What a handsome stud!
Congratulations

#6 WebMaster

WebMaster

ABN CEO

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,664 posts

Posted 10 July 2007 - 05:42 PM

WOW Let us know if you need video or pics up for him ,,, I love this guy!!!

#7 nhraffer

nhraffer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,633 posts

Posted 10 July 2007 - 06:36 PM

Wow congrats!!! Beautiful boy i don't know about anyone else but i wanna see more pics

Kellie Flanagan

N H Raffer (Raffon x Ferlima)1983 B stallion 3/30/83-3/10/09
Da-Kheree (Khemosabi x Nacoy)1987 B mare
Khemonette (Khemosabi x Famemiss) 1991 B mare
FA Summer Bask (Star Maker x GR Bi Baska)1994 C mare
Sabras Silver Wind (FV Concorde Gezzan x AM Emily Dreamla)2005 G filly

#8 Cyclone

Cyclone

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,506 posts

Posted 10 July 2007 - 06:43 PM

WOW, what a CMK treasure, Oaklawn! I am so happy and proud for you! Cannot wait to see his produce with you, too! Give us regular updates, please! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Cyclone
Beannacht Arabian Ranch

Pure Polish working western and sport horse prospects

Home of Pure Polish stallion, Vezanka (*Veza X *Suzanka)

www.beannachtarabianranch.net

Bronntanas - Animal Communicator

#9 Oak Lawn Arabians

Oak Lawn Arabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,435 posts

Posted 10 July 2007 - 07:00 PM

Thanks everyone. I have admired this stallion for a long time and he has sired some really nice foals outside of his bloodlines. I am thrilled to give him the chance to sire some foals within his Crabbet/CMK breeding lines.

Once I get the packet of information from his previous owner, I will post more pictures and possible video of him. I am not sure how many outside breedings we will offer but he still ships really well.

Viva is 15.1HH for anyone who is wondering, still looks as good as he did in his younger days and is also Sweepstakes. He is still 100% sound and I will be riding him after he settles in. :)

Oak Lawn Arabians
Carrie and Alex Stewart
Home of CT Saint Patrick, Dancin InThe Sand AND Beaudacious Boogie OLA, 2009 Region 15 Top 5 SHIH Mares ATH Open
"Using Bloodlines of the Past, To Create Beautiful Athletes of the Future!"

#10 Northwind

Northwind

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,333 posts

Posted 10 July 2007 - 07:23 PM

Congratulations!!! That is fantastic. He looks really nice, what fantastic motion. More photos.
Northwind Arabians
Standing;
Ballience V (Allience+// x Balquenette V) Res Canadian Nat. Ch. Park and Res. Nat. Ch. Eng. Pleasure Jr Horse..

Owned by, Northwind Arabians

El Shuja Wahid (Norus x Naftula by Moniet El Sharaf) Straight Egyptian.
Owned by, Northwind Arabians

The Elixir (HI-Fashion Mreekh x Jaliya), Straight Egyptian. Canadian Nationals, and Scottsdale, Top 10 Stallion.
Owned by, Watson Arabians.

or visit our photo site of all our horses