Need A Lot of Opinions Here
Posted 17 September 2009 - 07:00 PM
So Ive decided to stick with the Khemo mare and continue to try and get her..The fact shes got a bun in the oven with the lines I originally wanted to concentrate on is exactly what I need..After the foal has arrived I would then decide my next step..So cross your fingers and hope shes still available when I can get up there, or at least put a deposit on her soon lol..
Posted 17 September 2009 - 11:54 PM
Sure hope you can acquire her, she really looks like a once-in-a-lifetime type of horse.
Proud of our family of working western athletes: Arabians, Half-arabs, National Foundation Quarter Horses.
Producers of all-natural grass-fed beef.
The Arabian and Half-arab Fam:
WCF Rampage+/ bay purebred gelding
TS Paarden Mia chestnut purebred mare
HAA Marco Rojo chestnut Classical Spanish gelding
SA Firefoxx chestnut purebred gelding
OFW Carnation bay purebred mare
Skyy RPA amber champagne HA mare
Goldenseal MSL palomino HA gelding
Posted 18 September 2009 - 01:27 AM
I would like to say to you from someone who breeds CMK, you will find their substance, beauty, and personality to enjoy for the rest of your life. You have made a good choice in origin of Arabian descent. Your mare pick will be a great start for a breeding program. I wish you well
Home of:Tune of Kadron-Kaseyn and CV Maranello GoldRush
Kaseyn is 76.375% CMK Stallion SCID Clear
Scoring 79.9% Sport Horse In-hand/Approved American Warmblood/WBFSH Stallion
Reining Points Winner/ 3rd in USEF 2013 Arabian Reining Region X
AHA Sweepstakes Nominated Sire
CV Maranello GoldRush is 3/4 Arabian PHBA AWS
2011 Gold Medal Winner First Nationally For American Warmblood Society
American Warmblood Breeding Stallion Service Auction
Posted 18 September 2009 - 01:40 AM
Its good to know so far I seem to have the eye..I have a lot to learn and feel I can continue confidently..
Posted 05 October 2009 - 10:33 AM
City Slicker Ranch, Home of Magic Aulrab, 1993 Chestnut Stallion SCID and CA Clear and Constantene, 2006 Pure Polish Grey Arabian Stallion SCID Clear, CA Carrier, LFS Clear and Homozygous for Grey
Posted 07 October 2009 - 12:02 AM
However Ive made an overall decision..Im only considering the Khemo as Ive personally always wanted a Khemo bred mare and an Aulrab/Khemo cross colt or filly..
Right now Im looking around and seeing the economy is still in the lows and well bred horses are selling super cheap..Makes me think right now is not the best time to start breeding..If I get this mare I will stick with just her for now and see how things pan out..
Posted 30 November 2009 - 07:45 PM
As well I may be bringing in a few horses for a friend as she cant afford board right now due to hard times sooo that leaves me with full space..If time starts to come soon I'll look into it again..But I dnt think its fair to have a mare with foal and not be able to be around..As it is my poor babies dont get the attention they need right now..In a few months when the season come closer to an end it wont be so bad and I can get back on track..