Photo

Majestic Star Arabians Health reduction sale

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
15 replies to this topic

#1 copperview

copperview

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,152 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 07:51 PM

As many of you have sent prayers and well wishes you know it has been a struggle for Nancy in her current health to care for her animals at this time. Even though she has many friends helping during this very difficult time of need, she finds it necessary to sell most of her young stock at very reasonable prices. Now many of the youngsters have been a bit neglected due to the need for Nancy to care for her self. They do need TLC including groceries and attention but all have had their spring shots, recent farrier work, coggins and worming. Please do not judge during this time of need but bring the opportunity to own quality animals at affordable prices. Each stallion speaks of quality and championship blood lines. I can attest to the lineage of these fine animals and many other can too. Nancy deserves our love and help now in her time of need. Anyone interested please contact me and I will try to have all necessary information available.

mechallfilly.jpg
mechall_filly.jpg

WEANLING FILLY - will be gray $1500

Sire: Mechall (Magnum Chall x MSA Melodical Blues)

Dam: Heaven Only Knows (NV Shalako x
rlink_filly1.jpg
YEARLING FILLY - dark bay $2000

Sire: Rlink to Blue (NV Shalako x El-Le-Gent)

Dam: Sundance Amazing (Sundance Padron x Aladdin/Bask bred mare)

YEALING COLTS
maranelloson.jpg

Blood bay colt $750

Sire: Maranello (Magnum Psyche x RD Bey Shahmpane)

Dam: MSA Melodical Blues (Rlink to Blue x Shah Collette)

Blood bay colt with large blaze $
rlinkcolt.jpg

Sire: Rlink to Blue (NV Shalako x El-Le-Gent)

Dam: LF American Rose (Laddins Fire x Rose of USA)
goldblue.jpg
goldmar.jpg
Palomino half-arab colt $3000

Sire: Maranello (Magnum Psyche x RD Bey Shahmpane)

Dam: Faerie Palomino pinto
Copper

Home of:Tune of Kadron-Kaseyn and CV Maranello GoldRush

Kaseyn is 76.375% CMK Stallion SCID Clear
Scoring 79.9% Sport Horse In-hand/Approved American Warmblood/WBFSH Stallion
Reining Points Winner/ 3rd in USEF 2013 Arabian Reining Region X
AHA Sweepstakes Nominated Sire

CV Maranello GoldRush is 3/4 Arabian PHBA AWS
2011 Gold Medal Winner First Nationally For American Warmblood Society
American Warmblood Breeding Stallion Service Auction

Posted Image

#2 copperview

copperview

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,152 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 03:09 AM

bumping this up this morning. Wasn't sure everyone saw this thread.

copper

Posted Image

#3 horsepooralso

horsepooralso

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,225 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 03:18 AM

I am sorry she needs to find homes for them due to her health being poor.My heart goes out to her.I pray there are good homes just waiting to take these horses in.The filly is a cutie and I am sure the others just need some TLC.Sheryl
Sheryl Payne

Posted Image

#4 innishfael

innishfael

Advanced Member

• Gold Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,617 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 06:20 AM

i know all of these horses, i have used nancy's stallions in my breeding program almost exclusively! these photos were taken by a non-horse person (obviously) and the yearlings are not in the best of shape, so these are not good elements to judge on. unfortunately, nancy is not able to care for the horses as she has in the past, so good homes are truly needed for these ones!

the prices stated are certainly not firm and i am sure any sort of offers would be considered. nancy's friends just need to help get numbers down and things at the barn to a manageable level. i am trying to rearrange some things myself here to take a few for over the winter.

sheila - innishfael farm
Posted Image

#5 Cassiosum Acres Arabians

Cassiosum Acres Arabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,658 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 12:27 PM

So sorry to the horses owner Nancy i wish her the best and hope all the horses find super homes
Cassiosum Acres Arabians & Tack
Ask about our monthly sales and specials and check me out on Facebook too
RIP to my heart and soul SUMMETICIAN May 30 1993 - January 6th 2012. Mom loves you always and we will meet again

#6 LoisGilbert

LoisGilbert

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 04:10 AM

This is sad, she's a nice lady.
Lois
GREEN RIDGE RANCH ARABIANS
Home of:
1997 mare LA KARUBA (SL Capaccino+// x GS Alyssa)
1990 mare JW MIATA (*Malikitoa x Delicia SSB)
1993 mare GOLD N JEWEL (Echo Magnifficoo x Peaches N Creeme)
2010 gelding GUNNA WIN BIG (GR Gunsmoke x Gold N Jewel)

http://www.greenridgeranch.org

#7 copperview

copperview

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,152 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 12:26 PM

As Sheila has said prices are very negotiable. This is a situation that needs help and looking for quality animals. Please email me for any questions and I will then sent to nancy serious inquiries. This way Nancy does not get tired out from selling the animals and can save her strength for fighting the cancer.

Copper

Posted Image

#8 mira

mira

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 09:52 PM

I bred my mare to her stallion, Maranello, and got a lovely filly as a result. I've seen some of these babies and the photos definately do not do them justice! Nancy is a great lady and she has always bred quality. I can't afford to take any more right now, otherwise I'd snap them up!

#9 siiamese

siiamese

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,799 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 06:19 AM

anyone have an idea what she is planning for breedings with her stallions next spring? I was hoping to see Maranello in the WCAHA futurity auction but have not seen their new list yet. not getting an answer to emails - and didn't want to bother them with phone calls if things were not going well

#10 AllieBaba

AllieBaba

New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 12:04 PM

anyone have an idea what she is planning for breedings with her stallions next spring? I was hoping to see Maranello in the WCAHA futurity auction but have not seen their new list yet. not getting an answer to emails - and didn't want to bother them with phone calls if things were not going well

So where does Nancy live? This is just a really strange coincidence, because I got my Polish mare from a dear friend of a dear friend, who happens to also be called "Nancy" and who is having to reduce her herd, or at least was last I heard.

My beautiful mare came to me about a year ago, 15.2-3 hands, rabicano coloring; she had a half-welsh baby by her side (who did not remain with us but went on his merry way, lol).

She's got lots of Bask in her, and Witraz, and MHR Nobility is her grandfather. Other than that, I really am not very familiar with Arabian bloodlines, I had to look that stuff up after I got her. Extremely well trained, she's done it all from racing to cutting to parades, the whole shebang. Her back is nice (I'm at work or I'd post pics. I take terrible pics of her because it's always just me doing it, and my digital is slow. But I'm working on it).

I rode her this weekend with my son, she did supremely well. She hasn't been ridden much in a while, only out of her pasture a couple of times since I got her so she's a wee bit barn sour-ish, but nothing bad and nothing that a few more rides won't take care of. Heavens knows how long it had been since she'd been ridden before we got her, she'd had something like 5 babies, probably wasn't ridden in all that time, so I forgive her for being a little spoiled about leaving the pasture. Or her riding buddy. She gets over it.

Anyway, though it a strange coincidence that there's another "nancy" trying to reduce her herd.

We love our "Ruby" (registered name is Fashionobility or something silly like that), she's a true lady and attitude you wouldn't believe. She's 15.2-3, but when she's at attendion, she can rest her chin on my head (and I'm 5'7"). My friend brought her to me because she knew we were looking for a good family horse, that could be trusted on the ground and to lead around with kids, but that had enough stamina and fire under saddle to make me happy. My friend helped train this horse (she had her on her place for a period of time). She knew her to be a good one and apparently a favorite of Nancy's, and they delivered her to my house, bless their hearts, along with papers, and gave her to me. I don't believe this was the standard practice for the herd dispersal, but my understanding was that this mare is a favorite, and they wanted a good loving home for her.

Well she got that. If this is the same Nancy, I'd grab up anything she's got, becuase if they've anything like my mare, they're something special.

My mare came from Bend OR.