Photo

Fairview Stud Distress Sale

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
53 replies to this topic

#51 Marci

Marci

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 05:32 AM

Mare we just agreed on is FV Mystifina (Aur Mystique x FV Serafina)

Mystifina is a lovely mare. Lucky you!!!
Marci de la Torre
Pegasus Park Arabians
Wildomar, CA

Home of:
Seraphix (SX Staleys Gemini x Zia Bi Bask) - A *Serafix grandson out of a *Bask/CMK mare!!
Bright Rabba (FV Sharabba x Galana'Zi)- an exciting young Sharabba son out of a Galan/Ga'Zi daughter.
Jewel King (The Chessman x GA Celeste) A rare double Galan++ grandson.
MHR Flame(Port Bask x MHR Polanka) Pure Polish - Mekeel-bred!
A Touch Of Pride (Farlanes Pride+/ x Phylicity) The one and only son of Farlanes Pride+/ in the US.
SX Mister Brilliant (Serazim x BT Cameo by El Brillante). The only entire son of the great Serazim.

#52 mysteryarabians

mysteryarabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 12:34 PM

FV Mystifina just got home at 1pm. She is laid back, is bigger then I thought she'd be. As I find most people tell you they are bigger then they really are. She is a solid 15.2hh, with very nice build. Will get pictures once we have less mud here and get her groomed up.

My hauler wishes she could of picked up in day light so she could of seen his herd. She is very ompressed with Mystifina as well.
Mystery Mountain Pintabians, Arabians & Paints
Home of Pintabian Producer CR Royale Copppersin & APHA stallion GG Colour My World

#53 nyteryder54

nyteryder54

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 14 February 2010 - 06:00 AM

Does anyone know if David has a new email address? My computer freezes up every time I try to go to the link to the new web site and it only has a phone number.

Thank you.

#54 Marci

Marci

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 14 February 2010 - 12:05 PM

Does anyone know if David has a new email address? My computer freezes up every time I try to go to the link to the new web site and it only has a phone number.

Thank you.

David's whole site is down while it is being re-done. In the meantime, his email is the same. threevalleysvet@telus.com
Marci de la Torre
Pegasus Park Arabians
Wildomar, CA

Home of:
Seraphix (SX Staleys Gemini x Zia Bi Bask) - A *Serafix grandson out of a *Bask/CMK mare!!
Bright Rabba (FV Sharabba x Galana'Zi)- an exciting young Sharabba son out of a Galan/Ga'Zi daughter.
Jewel King (The Chessman x GA Celeste) A rare double Galan++ grandson.
MHR Flame(Port Bask x MHR Polanka) Pure Polish - Mekeel-bred!
A Touch Of Pride (Farlanes Pride+/ x Phylicity) The one and only son of Farlanes Pride+/ in the US.
SX Mister Brilliant (Serazim x BT Cameo by El Brillante). The only entire son of the great Serazim.