Photo

2009 Silverama/Region 14 Championships/Who's going?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 LIKEMISTY

LIKEMISTY

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 11:31 AM

I am trying to decide if I want my gelding to go to attend and just can not decide. I will not be able to make it as I am having a procedure on my back June 26th that will hopefully get me back to riding like I used to...But, I am up in the air as to sending him along with my trainer, he has gone the last two years so I am thinking it would be a good idea to keep him in the program. I also was able to get him qualified at Morab so he's all set...

Anyone here planning on being there?

The essential joy of being with horses is that it brings us in contact with the rare elements of grace, beauty, spirit, and fire. ~Sharon Ralls Lemon

#2 brandyjohnson

brandyjohnson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 03:02 PM

were going! showing in Stallion Halter AOTH is SP Nevermore and showing in HP JTR & JOTR is my sister and Region 12 Champion DA Twilight Zone!

Attached Thumbnails

• Twilight_R12_web_sm.jpg

Photography & Design by Brandy Johnson
www.brandyjohnsonphotos.com

#3 LIKEMISTY

LIKEMISTY

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 09:41 AM

You have beautiful horses! I decided to not go this year but my trainer will be there, his wife is showing in SHIH and Halter! Good luck and be sure to give and update with pics when you get back...
The essential joy of being with horses is that it brings us in contact with the rare elements of grace, beauty, spirit, and fire. ~Sharon Ralls Lemon