Photo

*Raffles daughters

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
36 replies to this topic

#11 GoBlueGirl

GoBlueGirl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 917 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 01:15 PM

Rafgida 1948 grey mare x Imagida {Image} she had 18 registered foals pictured with her 1960 filly Xanadu's Atteyyah by Raffey
Posted Image

THANK YOU! I've never been able to locate a picture of Xanadu's Atteyyah. Even if she's only a filly when captured, it counts!

#12 GoBlueGirl

GoBlueGirl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 917 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 01:32 PM

How about RAFLA

Rafla (Raffles x Indaia)

Attached Images

• Rafla_Raffles.jpg

#13 Comstock Lode

Comstock Lode

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,390 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 08:45 PM

THANK YOU! I've never been able to locate a picture of Xanadu's Atteyyah. Even if she's only a filly when captured, it counts!

You're welcome , I'll keep my eye out for any others of her .

More Raffles daughters -

Rif-Raff is a son ( Raffles x Rafissa {Raffles} )
Posted Image

#14 Cassiosum Acres Arabians

Cassiosum Acres Arabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,664 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 06:55 AM

Thanks GoBlueGirl!
Cassiosum Acres Arabians & Tack
Ask about our monthly sales and specials and check me out on Facebook too
RIP to my heart and soul SUMMETICIAN May 30 1993 - January 6th 2012. Mom loves you always and we will meet again

#15 Lorelei

Lorelei

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 08:44 PM

Here is Bambina.
Posted Image

This is the double *Raffles grandaughter Asil Diane with her daughter Legacy's Diane by Asil Legacy
Posted Image
Proudly owned by:
EV Tiara Lynn (Shalimar Jordie x JR Lorelei) 1996 mare
Ahmar Shalish "Shay" (Rih Rabi x Shalimar Alicia) 1998 gelding

#16 IQsMom

IQsMom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,539 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 05:58 PM

On the *Raffles Sons thread, it was ok to post photos of *Raffles descendants- I hope it is ok here, too! This is my mare Comar Phancy Free, *Raffles shows up in her pedigree six times- she is a great-granddaughter (where *Raffles is closest) through her sire and a gg-granddaughter through her dam (next closest). Her pedigree is available on allbreed. She is 23 this year- these photos are from last week right after a bodyclip. She's still a little thinner than I'd like (has gained since we moved her) and is in "pasture condition" (read: been loafing for more than a year). I'll try to remember to post more photos later in the season as she puts on a bit more weight and fitness! :D
Ooops! forgot to add her pedigree: http://www.allbreedp...mar phancy free

DSC00873.jpg

DSC00874.jpg

Sad to no longer be "IQ's Mom", but glad that he has gone to a good home.

#17 IQsMom

IQsMom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,539 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 06:10 PM

Here are the other two:)

DSC00876.jpg

DSC00878.jpg

#18 Comstock Lode

Comstock Lode

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,390 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 12:27 PM

On the *Raffles Sons thread, it was ok to post photos of *Raffles descendants- I hope it is ok here, too!

It is ok and more than welcome , any picture thread I start is fine to add your horses or horses you know ....anything along that line . So anyone with Raffles related females add them on don't be shy :)

#19 IQsMom

IQsMom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,539 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 04:30 PM

Well, I've got my stallion on the "Sons" thread, and now I have my mare here... so I'm out until it's time for updates :) LOL

Glad it was ok to post her photos. She's my daughter's mare, and she's so happy with how the bodyclip turned out. She keeps looking at Phancy and saying "She looks so pretty now!" :) These two are a match made in heaven!

#20 Empire Arabians Al Ru'a

Empire Arabians Al Ru'a

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 05:59 PM

We have a mare here at our farm that is very highly Raffles bred. Her pedigree is here http://www.allbreedp.../beaujs charity , feel free to count the lines to Skowronek and a great majority are through Raffles. I also have a video on you tube. Search videos under beccalecca1971 and all 3 of my videos come up. I cannot get any of her pics to load. They are on my website though under Beaujs Charity. Also, you dont hear much about My Bonnie Nylon, my sisters gelding has her, and the Never Die and Sunny Acres breeding. I love all your wonderful babies that have been posted here:-)