Photo
- - - - -

Eldans Wotan

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
26 replies to this topic

#21 Cyclone

Cyclone

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,506 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 09:46 AM

Just thought as an FYI I would update...looked up ELDANS ALETAN and it says he has been deceased for quite a while....DARNIT! Sure woulda gone to see him, too, sighs!

Cyclone
Beannacht Arabian Ranch

Pure Polish working western and sport horse prospects

Home of Pure Polish stallion, Vezanka (*Veza X *Suzanka)

www.beannachtarabianranch.net

Bronntanas - Animal Communicator

#22 tiki-bird

tiki-bird

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 962 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 07:02 AM

Here are some so-so photos of my Eldans Wotan grand-daughter (through her dam). She isn't very tall, maybe 14.2-14.3, but she has a huge barrel and the most stout legs I have ever seen on a horse her size. She was bred to NF Proof. We'll be checking her next week to see if she has a race foal. She has produced multiple stakes and race winners. Arlene clued me in that she would qualify as an "Aristocrat mare." I need to snap a better picture of her to send in.

Attached Thumbnails

• Myaakko2.jpg
  • Myaakko pose.jpg
  • Myaakko.jpg

Preserving the bloodline of *Lotnik, WWII Prize of War

Author of Tennessee's Arabian Horse Racing Heritage

#23 giddy34

giddy34

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 03:56 AM

I have a sire called aletan ben wosk hes goregous and still intack he was a racer but i think he was a turtle lol hhhah anyway hes smart sensitive even snores im told ..(campers went camping and heard him snoring lol) ill get some picks for you all

#24 Cyclone

Cyclone

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,506 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 09:43 AM

I have a sire called aletan ben wosk hes goregous and still intack he was a racer but i think he was a turtle lol hhhah anyway hes smart sensitive even snores im told ..(campers went camping and heard him snoring lol) ill get some picks for you all

I would personally appreciate it deeply if you would! What is his damline? Do you have foals by him? Where are you located? Cannot wait to hear and see more about your boy!

Cyclone

ETA - I did look his pedigree up on ADS and see he is one line shy of being PP, so I cannot use him, but am STILL very interested in seeing pics of him. Much thanks, CY.
Beannacht Arabian Ranch

#25 tiki-bird

tiki-bird

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 962 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 02:54 PM

Hey Eldans Wotan fans,
Check out the thread about horses in Missoula MT needing homes. I've been watching their website for a while, as they have an Eldans Wotan daughter. But I'm tapped out, having brought in 2 new mares already this year, from long distances ($$). I'm not sure this mare is in the group needing new homes, but there's a phone number and email to inquire for anyone interested.

#26 Cyclone

Cyclone

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,506 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 03:52 PM

Hey Eldans Wotan fans,
Check out the thread about horses in Missoula MT needing homes. I've been watching their website for a while, as they have an Eldans Wotan daughter. But I'm tapped out, having brought in 2 new mares already this year, from long distances ($$). I'm not sure this mare is in the group needing new homes, but there's a phone number and email to inquire for anyone interested.

tiki-bird,
I know that mare. Have wanted her for a while now, but the shipping and the fact that I am full up means I cannot. Yes,I brought in two new mares this year, too, and am also tapped out. I sure wish I could get her, she's very much my kind of mare, both in conformation and pedigree. I would LOVE to have her. Her lines are wonderful, top and bottom! She looks to be one solid, well made girl.

Cyclone
Beannacht Arabian Ranch

#27 tiki-bird

tiki-bird

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 962 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 05:11 AM

Mary Lisa,
It's possible this mare is not in the group they are trying to sell. The Missoula thread stated the mares for sale are aged 18-24. This girl is a 1999 model. So, maybe that means they plan to keep some younger stock. Hopefully, the aged mares will find good homes.
Andra