Photo

Putting a face to the name

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
578 replies to this topic

#571 Hilary

Hilary

HILARY

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 932 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 07:45 PM

QUOTE (Thunder @ Aug 19 2008, 03:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, Its only taken me two whole days to read these post well most of them anyway!
Its great to see all the pictures and put some faces to ABN names...
So I guess now its my turn. I don't take many pictures, unless its of my horses and family.
I did however find a few....

What a lovely family!

Thanks for taking the time to share them with us!!

Hilary wub.gif

#572 arabianhorselover

arabianhorselover

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 08:02 PM

Thanks Shan!
But I hate to break it to you all but my sweater is RED!!!!! Dont' know why it looks pink in the pictures. Its one of my favorites though bigemo_harabe_net-108.gif
Whisper Winds Arabians
Breeders of Straight Egyptian Arabians

Home of 2008 Region 9 Champion Mare SHIH and
2008 USEF Horse of the Year Reg. 9 Arabian Sport Horse Top 5
Party Favor
www.whisperwindsarabians.com
Proudly standing the Stallions

Mon Amir BWA
Masada El Shahwan

#573 Hilary

Hilary

HILARY

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 932 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 06:07 AM

QUOTE (Hilary @ Aug 19 2008, 04:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
dry.gif "even in Maine"?

Funny, when I drove by and waved to "Dr. McDreamy" of Greys Anatomy and People Sexiest Man Alive, the other day he was not sporting a pink cowboy hat...............nor was his wife or mother...........guess they aren't part of the "with it" Maine folks you are referring to.

I admit I do not have one either <sniff>.

No real born and bred Mainer would throw ANYTHING out the window though, it just isn't done that way here.

Emma likes pink though, so it's okay by me!!

No cowboy hat though....sorry! wub.gif Hilary aka "Nanny" to "Angel Baby" aka Emma! Nanny likes her in RED!

BTW bigemo_harabe_net-115.gif Happy Birthday #4 "My Angel Baby" Emma! bigemo_harabe_net-113.gif

Nanny loves you. 17_1_12v.gif

BASIC BLACK is always great with your flawless skin, electric blue eyes, pink diamond studs and RED Hair too!! bigemo_harabe_net-117.gif

Party time "Angel Baby"..............wish I could bring my friends and be there with you...they love horsies too! bday3.gif

birthdaysing.gif Love Nanny, Winnie, Morgan and Grampa Stan with special kisses from Toska Mommy and her "baby"! wub.gif

#574 Graustarkian

Graustarkian

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,897 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 06:14 AM

Hilary -

For fun someday, grab you best GF, don pink cowgirl hats and drive down I95 - Then you'll understand wub.gif You'll have a blast.
Kelly Brown

...flying, singing, writing, wierdo

#575 Hilary

Hilary

HILARY

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 932 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 06:23 AM

QUOTE (Graustarkian @ Aug 20 2008, 10:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hilary -

For fun someday, grab you best GF, don pink cowgirl hats and drive down I95 - Then you'll understand wub.gif You'll have a blast.

SOUNDS like fun......................don't tell..................... but I just saw some PINK cowboy hats we could use/buy at my friend's store.

We could use a "blast" thanks for the idea <chuckle>!!!!! a wee sip here and there and a drive down the Hwy. (designated driver of course) might be just the thing!

H. bigemo_harabe_net-122.gif

#576 Graustarkian

Graustarkian

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,897 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 06:49 AM

Never said I threw any hats out the window...??...can't say the same for men, though!! LOLOL!! I did end up smooshing my pink cowgirl hat, though, too much karaoke fun one night...... cool.gif

Have fun and report back (:
Kelly Brown

...flying, singing, writing, wierdo

#577 Hilary

Hilary

HILARY

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 932 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 07:50 AM

QUOTE (Graustarkian @ Aug 20 2008, 10:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Never said I threw any hats out the window...??...can't say the same for men, though!! LOLOL!! I did end up smooshing my pink cowgirl hat, though, too much karaoke fun one night...... cool.gif

Have fun and report back (:

Might be the best thing in the world for us right now.

Come to think of it................in all the years I lived in Phoenix and Scottsdale, I don't think I EVER saw a PINK cowboy hat even at Saba's!!!

Hmm..................in those days I was the queen of hats too.......not cowboy hats but dress-up hats (VBG) with veils and feathers etc.

Boy does this soft sweatshirt feel GREAT today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will report results back to you soon!

Thanks,
Hilary cowboy.gif

#578 Shan

Shan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,578 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 09:56 AM

Thanks Shan!
But I hate to break it to you all but my sweater is RED!!!!!

RIIIIIIIGHT...just like that "peach" shirt Co Co is waering...lol

Hilary...I gotta ask...and PLEASE tell me that I am correct...BUT...lol...I am assuming that those pictures you posted were taken back in the 80's??? (burning all the pictures of me taken in the 80's) If they were taken just weeks ago, I am sending the fashion police to your place to arrest you and confiscate that furniture....btw folks...you see that cute lttle red dance out fit Angel Baby has on...THAT'S RED!!!!

#579 darkangel

darkangel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,315 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 11:23 AM

QUOTE (DELGADO @ Aug 20 2008, 01:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Me and my colt and filly.

Great pictures, what a beautiful filly and handsome young colt you have..lol.

I dont have pictures of me, but i do however have hundreds of my beautiful daughter Tayla..

15th_Birthday.JPG Tayla2.jpg
"All things that live have parallel, save one:
The Arabian Horse, he alone has none!"

Posted Image