Photo

Magnum Spatz

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
19 replies to this topic

#1 Eclectic

Eclectic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 682 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 12:28 PM

Spatz is a lovely dark chestnut sabino son of Magnum Psyche. Almost white, flaxen mane and garners attention wherever he goes. His dam, Bella Valentine [x Dixie Fireflash] has produced multi-national champions, Sacchi and Ssaint. Magnum Psyche has too many numerous national champion get to enumerate. Spatz has a want to please temperment and is easy to handle and passes on his temperment. Is SCID clear. Sabinos are finally coming into their own. Here is an opportunity to be a part of a growing movement to recognize, promote and breed for the naturally occuring white in our wonderful breed without diluting what an Arabian is. See him featured in the April/May issue of AHA's breed magazine The Modern Arabian Magazine. Stud fee is $1,000 with price incentives to approved sabino mares and mares with proven show records. Here is your chance to be a part of the color groundswell recognizing sabinos within our special breed. Please PM me if interested or have questions.

Eclectic
Spatz_and_Web_Photos_069_1_.jpg
head_1_.jpg
MagnumSpatzrun_1_.jpg

#2 innishfael

innishfael

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,667 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 05:40 AM

welcome spatz and debi

debi,

spatz looks great in your pictures, glad you posted! i think one of the most interesting things about spatz is the fact that if you breed a sabino mare to spatz, he has produced the sabino coloring, but on plainer marked mares, he has not.

so he would be enticing to non-color breeders as well!

are there any lines he has nicked especially well with, in your opinion?

sheila - innishfael farm
Posted Image

#3 Eclectic

Eclectic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 682 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 05:32 PM

Innishfael,

First of all special congratulations on your golden girl and the fact you can now get a good nocs sleep. She is precious.

I have to tell you honestly. Spatz has NEVER been bred to a sabino mare. He has produced minimal/moderate sabino as well as non-sabino offspring but all are the result of non-sabino or prior non-sabino producing mares. Who knows what he would produce with a sabino, hence pricing incentives to approved sabino mares. I'm dying to see what he would produce given the actual opportunity.

Any takers...?

#4 Shan

Shan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,576 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 05:52 PM

He is a beautiful guy! Love the lighter main and tail
AND WELCOME TO ABN...don't forget to ad Spatz in the strallion section...it's free

#5 Eclectic

Eclectic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 682 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 02:27 AM

He is a beautiful guy! Love the lighter main and tail
AND WELCOME TO ABN...don't forget to ad Spatz in the strallion section...it's free

I thought this was the stallion section. Can you help me figure out how to get there to put him up? Thanks and thank you for welcoming me to ABN

#6 AuburnKnight90

AuburnKnight90

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 06:41 AM

Do you have a video avalible of him?

#7 Eclectic

Eclectic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 682 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 04:10 AM

Do you have a video avalible of him?

I did have an amateur video of him but I foolishly lent it out before making copies and have not gotten it back. Everytime I email the party involved I get no reply. I"m sorry. Also he came back to me from lease 2 years older and the video was of him as a yearling and 3 yr old. He is now 7 yrs. Is there any other way I can help you? Please feel free to contact me.

#8 Eclectic

Eclectic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 682 posts

Posted 21 December 2007 - 07:20 AM

I did have an amateur video of him but I foolishly lent it out before making copies and have not gotten it back. Everytime I email the party involved I get no reply. I"m sorry. Also he came back to me from lease 2 years older and the video was of him as a yearling and 3 yr old. He is now 7 yrs. Is there any other way I can help you? Please feel free to contact me.

I learned a new way of sharing pics and I wondered if my pic from the first day of fall could now be placed on ABM so here goes...

Posted Image

At least if it doesn't show, the link is there.

YAY!!! It workedl

#9 HGEsquire

HGEsquire

HG Esquire+

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,144 posts

Posted 21 December 2007 - 07:43 AM

Glad to see you again Debi! Spatz looks marvelous as ever! Hope you and your family have a most fantastic holiday season!

Denise Gainey

HG Esquire+, Rated 'E' for EVERYONE
GCA & Sport Horses on Facebook

Where Quality & Friendship Matter!

#10 innishfael

innishfael

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,667 posts

Posted 21 December 2007 - 08:11 AM

he looks great! now we want to see video!!!!!!!! make something new and surprise us!

sheila - innishfael farm
Posted Image