Photo
- - - - -

Meet the kitties of Cassiosum Acres

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
15 replies to this topic

#11 Cassiosum Acres Arabians

Cassiosum Acres Arabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,664 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 09:14 AM

OOOH they are so cute S&D. That white one is really neat - funny how he has no tail but iam sure he doesnt know any different!
That black one looks like a real mischeivious fellow - gotta love them black cats
Cassiosum Acres Arabians & Tack
Ask about our monthly sales and specials and check me out on Facebook too
RIP to my heart and soul SUMMETICIAN May 30 1993 - January 6th 2012. Mom loves you always and we will meet again

#12 S&D Sport Horse

S&D Sport Horse

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,058 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 02:03 PM

This is ... "The Chief", he wandered up out of the woods about 10 years ago and has been with us since. His name says it all, he is a very benevolent leader of the pride.
TheChief.jpg

I love all the colors but am a large sucka for the tuxedo kitties.
Brauno.jpg
And these two are sisters from one of my feral litters.
OJ.jpg
Cinnamon.jpg

Home of:
Bandos Las Ladd (*Bandos PASB x B Lovely ~ *Aladddinn) 1988 Grey Stallion
Alken (Ganges x Alkina) 2005 Black Bay Colt
Aabsolutely Five Star (Aabsolut x FS Evita ~ RD Five Star) 2007 Chestnut Colt

and their women (to name a few):
Willatra MSC (Traditio x Willa)
CR Milliegramm+ (Monogramm x CR Wind Moriah ~ Muslin & Sotep)
Wojllatra (Wojslaw x Willatra MSC)
FS Evita (RD Five Star x Patraska)
Wronica Lech (Lech PASB x *Wrona ~ Namiet)
Naproshka (*Procent x Nikiska ~ Nasmeshnik)
Miss Independence SF (RD Five Star x Carillon CC ~ Moment & Muscat)

www.sdsporthorse.com

#13 Cassiosum Acres Arabians

Cassiosum Acres Arabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,664 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 07:32 AM

Ah S&D they are all so cute!!!

Here are some of the past kitties we have owned and have now passed on. Many of our barn cats we had are no longer with us. We took in most of them because they needed home or we found them.

Snowy - he was a white male that showed up one day out of nowhere. He lost the tips of his ears due to frost bite. He was such a character. He would tell the dogs off and guard the door!

CJ - a beautiful orange male that was a stray and stuck around for awhile.Was a bit timid but very pretty

Sophie our Tortie - yep she is in the dryer - was going laundry, turned around, and there she was!
We found this one on a side road about 12 yrs ago as a tiny kitten no more than about 5 weeks old. She could fit in your hand when we got her.

Mr. Hobbs (he went on a vacation - litterally - just like the move) however he never came back! Went outside one day and never saw him again. That was last summer

Lola - she was a very prissy cat. She was a barn/house kitty. Unfortunately we found her dead one day outside the back of the barn last summer. Dont know what happened to her.

Smoosh - she was Lola's best friend/buddy. She was a barn/house cat. She disappeared one day after Lola died

RIP to my heart and soul SUMMETICIAN May 30 1993 - January 6th 2012. Mom loves you always and we will meet again

#14 Cassiosum Acres Arabians

Cassiosum Acres Arabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,664 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 07:45 AM

Some more we had and are no longer with us

Mischief (Missy) - She was our old girl Kasper (Kassy's mom). We lost her about 6 yrs ago. She sadly lost her fight with diabetes. She had an attack and we took her to the vets - she had to be on a machine in order to breathe. Then she all of a sudden was able to do it on her own. The vets said she would die within a week and to put her down but she was happy so we took her home and she lived another 9 months.

Mittens - she was a farmers market find we took home (same place as Trouble and Skittles). She died far too young

Tucker and Velvet - both female barn cats and best buddies - up and left one day

Oreo - another beautiful barn kitty. She had the biggest eyes you have ever seen! Up and left one day

Bandit unfortunately got stepped on by one of the horses in the barn - decided to go into a stall one night to nap and got stepped on

#15 S&D Sport Horse

S&D Sport Horse

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,058 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 05:51 AM

Sounds like you have the same kind of luck with cats that I do. Lots of them "move out", I never know where or why. But then I have had some "move in", so hopefully someone is out there taking care of mine. We have had kitties kicked by horses, attacked by other animals, poisoned, hit by cars etc.. My oldest lived to 18, then died on Christmas day .... bummer. Oh well, there are still currently ~ 15 kitties here (that I know of ... I think there are midnight visitors to the barn), and they are all just like living teddy bears!!!
Home of:
Bandos Las Ladd (*Bandos PASB x B Lovely ~ *Aladddinn) 1988 Grey Stallion
Alken (Ganges x Alkina) 2005 Black Bay Colt
Aabsolutely Five Star (Aabsolut x FS Evita ~ RD Five Star) 2007 Chestnut Colt

and their women (to name a few):
Willatra MSC (Traditio x Willa)
CR Milliegramm+ (Monogramm x CR Wind Moriah ~ Muslin & Sotep)
Wojllatra (Wojslaw x Willatra MSC)
FS Evita (RD Five Star x Patraska)
Wronica Lech (Lech PASB x *Wrona ~ Namiet)
Naproshka (*Procent x Nikiska ~ Nasmeshnik)
Miss Independence SF (RD Five Star x Carillon CC ~ Moment & Muscat)

www.sdsporthorse.com

#16 Cassiosum Acres Arabians

Cassiosum Acres Arabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,664 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 10:02 AM

Yep we have had many cats come and go over the years - i agree we have had the same "luck" i too have had them disappear, die unknown cause, get hit, etc
They say cats have 9 lives but you know i think some expend all 9 when they come here (we live right on a busy hwy so that doesnt help)