Photo
- - - - -

Meet the kitties of Cassiosum Acres

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
15 replies to this topic

#1 Cassiosum Acres Arabians

Cassiosum Acres Arabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,664 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 09:48 AM

I would like to share all of Cassiosum's house kitty cats. All these are indoor cats - we have 6 total. They each are different and have their own personalities but we love them. Hope you enjoy!

This is Joker - Black short haired approx 1 yr old male. We got him a few months ago from a friend of ours that found him on the side of the road and gave him to us. He had a head cold but got all fixed up (yep including neutered) and his shots and he is a super happy playful boy. He's a bit of a mischeivious fellow so his name was fitting!

Here is Skittles. She is coming 2 yrs old. We got her as a 4 month old from our local Farmer's market. She was originally supposed to be a barn cat but was TOO cute (yeah right lol) so she stayed in the house. She is a real brat cat - into everything and everything and gosh she loves to purr and just loves everyone

Here's Trouble...yes she is alot of Trouble lol. She will be 4 this year. She is Skittles older sister (also came from the farmers market from same people). She was a barn cat until we lost her full sister Tiki to the road so she became a house kitty.

Please meet Blue - he will be 5 this summer. He is a neat Russian blue colour. We got him from a humane society almost 3 yrs ago. He was shy and a bit aloof but since then has come around and is such a clown. His favourite past time is to "steal" fuzzy toy mice. He will seek them out and grab them, run away and hide them

And our two older ones are...
Luna who will be 13 in May. We have had her since 7 weeks of age when i picked her up from a stable that had free kittens. She was given to my older daughter Lauren. Luna has a mind of her own - she likes to have her own way and if something isnt right she will tell you! She loves to drink table/coffee cream and turns her nose up at water!

And lastly is Kasper (Kassy) the senior. She is going on 16. We have had her since birth - we had her mom Missy who we lost years back to diabetes. Kassy is a bit senial (you would be too at her age lol) but still gets around and keeps all the young ones in line.

Cassiosum Acres Arabians & Tack
Ask about our monthly sales and specials and check me out on Facebook too
RIP to my heart and soul SUMMETICIAN May 30 1993 - January 6th 2012. Mom loves you always and we will meet again

#2 ShadowfaxArabians

ShadowfaxArabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,017 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 01:26 PM

awww...what a bunch of sweet kitties!!
God Bless,
Kay

Shadowfax Arabians
"And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God and who have been called according to His purpose" Romans 8:28

#3 aramar

aramar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 628 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 03:35 PM

Lovely kitties! I am down to one grey long hair who is 20 yrs. old this year.

#4 Cassiosum Acres Arabians

Cassiosum Acres Arabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,664 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 09:21 AM

Thanks!
Wow 20 aint bad at all!!! We are cat lovers here - always gotta have a bunch running around. Just a couple is too quiet LOL!!!
RIP to my heart and soul SUMMETICIAN May 30 1993 - January 6th 2012. Mom loves you always and we will meet again

#5 chalice

chalice

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 678 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 02:32 PM

I love your kitties!!!! I only have one; he keeps me rollling on the floor laughing at him most of the time. I wish I could get him a buddy.

#6 Billie940

Billie940

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,770 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 04:13 PM

very cute, and good photos too!

Posted Image

Posted Image

If at first you don't succeed skydiving is not for you

#7 Sealy

Sealy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 10:21 PM

Great photos biggrin.gif
I just love kitties. I have four feral kittens and their mother
who live at my stables. Mother comes and goes and the
kittens who are more or less fully grown just hang around all the time.
I hope they are keeping the vermin under control biggrin.gif
Celia
Artantix Art and Photography

This is one of my recent projects which I have been working on for Oakways Stud in Wales.
Please take a look at the lovely horses there. I am very pleased to have had the opportunity to work for them.

Oakways Stud
Posted Image

#8 Cassiosum Acres Arabians

Cassiosum Acres Arabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,664 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 05:43 AM

Thanks!
We too have barn kitties and recently got 2 ferral type ones as well from a humane society (fixed, shots etc) all done for the barn to keep the rodent population down. Always need barn kitties!!!

#9 S&D Sport Horse

S&D Sport Horse

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,058 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 06:51 AM

OMG, I am one of the biggest cat sucka's in the world!!! Here are a few of mine, most all of my cats have wandered up out of who know's where or were products of non-neutered ferals I captured, hatched out, fixed and then kept. Mind you my husband is wondering the whole time if he should commit me, but then we got a kitty door installed, so the cats are all indoor/outdoor (basically indoors in the bad weather and outdoors in the good weather, they are no dummies), with no stinky litter box inside, things are more peaceful.
Broudy.jpg
FunyanSnow.jpg

Home of:
Bandos Las Ladd (*Bandos PASB x B Lovely ~ *Aladddinn) 1988 Grey Stallion
Alken (Ganges x Alkina) 2005 Black Bay Colt
Aabsolutely Five Star (Aabsolut x FS Evita ~ RD Five Star) 2007 Chestnut Colt

and their women (to name a few):
Willatra MSC (Traditio x Willa)
CR Milliegramm+ (Monogramm x CR Wind Moriah ~ Muslin & Sotep)
Wojllatra (Wojslaw x Willatra MSC)
FS Evita (RD Five Star x Patraska)
Wronica Lech (Lech PASB x *Wrona ~ Namiet)
Naproshka (*Procent x Nikiska ~ Nasmeshnik)
Miss Independence SF (RD Five Star x Carillon CC ~ Moment & Muscat)

www.sdsporthorse.com

#10 S&D Sport Horse

S&D Sport Horse

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,058 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 07:04 AM

OK, here is another kitty family .... figure out the genetics on this one. Momma was white (possibly with some siamese as she seemed to have very lite flame points) with a tail. Daddy was black with no tail. Litter = 4 kittens, 3 white boys with no tails and 1 black female with a nub of a tail!!!
BigWig.jpg
DartySnow.jpg
Deucey.jpg
Girlis.jpg
Home of:
Bandos Las Ladd (*Bandos PASB x B Lovely ~ *Aladddinn) 1988 Grey Stallion
Alken (Ganges x Alkina) 2005 Black Bay Colt
Aabsolutely Five Star (Aabsolut x FS Evita ~ RD Five Star) 2007 Chestnut Colt

and their women (to name a few):
Willatra MSC (Traditio x Willa)
CR Milliegramm+ (Monogramm x CR Wind Moriah ~ Muslin & Sotep)
Wojllatra (Wojslaw x Willatra MSC)
FS Evita (RD Five Star x Patraska)
Wronica Lech (Lech PASB x *Wrona ~ Namiet)
Naproshka (*Procent x Nikiska ~ Nasmeshnik)
Miss Independence SF (RD Five Star x Carillon CC ~ Moment & Muscat)

www.sdsporthorse.com