Photo

12 yro mare FREE TO GOOD HOME Khemosabi / Bay El Bey bred

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
45 replies to this topic

#1 HGEsquire

HGEsquire

HG Esquire+

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,321 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 07:30 AM

I received this email earlier this am and am thinking that I should pass along here. I would like to mention that HG Esquire+'s son Hy Wynds is also Khemo / Bay El Bey (thru Talisman Bey also). Remember the economy will not ALWAYS be in such a bad way and this mare NEEDS to be placed. Could be a great asset to someone.
Email received below:
Hello,

I'm contacting members of the ECAHA to see if someone may be able to take on another mare.

I was contacted by a friend about a Purebred mare who desperately needs a home. The owners husband recently passed away and she is going to lose her farm. She owns a mare by the name of PL Lancers Kitty, AHA no:541242. She rescued the mare from a dispersal sale a couple years ago, has her papers but never transferred them into her name. The mare is 14.2 H, has produced 4 foals, has great ground manners but it is not known if she is broken to ride or not. The current owner says she has a very loving attitude and it's killing her to have to find her a home.
She's not asking any money for the mare, (it would be nice however if an interested party would donate something for the horse) only that she be adopted to a forever home and not to someone who is interested in resell.
I would love to take this mare however my health is not good and I have all I can handle.
If you know of anyone please contact me. My name is Ellen Jones and email is; Pixiedixiedixie@Yahoo.com. My phone no is; 717-253-0153.

Please also pass this along to anyone whom you think might be able to provide this horse with a loving home. We don't want to see a mare of this quality wind up at Auction.

Thank you,
Ellen

I have added her pedigree to allbreed:
PL Lancers Kitty
Should anyone with datasource care to look her up and share her accomplishments (if any) and her production record (if recorded) that would be fantastic.

Here is a photo of her maternal grandsire Khat, nice looking horse!

Denise Gainey

HG Esquire+, Rated 'E' for EVERYONE
GCA & Sport Horses on Facebook

Where Quality & Friendship Matter!

#2 HGEsquire

HGEsquire

HG Esquire+

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,321 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 12:05 PM

I have just received a message that in fact it looks like this mare has been placed. I will continue to keep this posted until she is physically in her new zip code biggrin.gif

Denise Gainey

#3 nestuck

nestuck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 03:45 PM

Dear Denise ---- I think that I am posting in the wrong place BUT my 20 yo Khemo daughter , Khendida" has now been put under saddle---- only walking --- very vey happy --- as I am ------YEAH FOR THE " KHEMOS"

#4 dgholloway

dgholloway

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 07:34 PM

QUOTE (HGEsquire @ Dec 2 2008, 10:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I received this email earlier this am and am thinking that I should pass along here. I would like to mention that HG Esquire+'s son Hy Wynds is also Khemo / Bay El Bey (thru Talisman Bey also). Remember the economy will not ALWAYS be in such a bad way and this mare NEEDS to be placed. Could be a great asset to someone.
Email received below:

I have added her pedigree to allbreed:
PL Lancers Kitty
Should anyone with datasource care to look her up and share her accomplishments (if any) and her production record (if recorded) that would be fantastic.

Here is a photo of her maternal grandsire Khat, nice looking horse!

Denise Gainey

I live in the Fredericksburg area and have room for one more nice mare - -could discuss.
D.G. Holloway

#5 Cassiosum Acres Arabians

Cassiosum Acres Arabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,664 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 09:21 AM

Did she find a home? Wow she sure sounded GREAT!
Cassiosum Acres Arabians & Tack
Ask about our monthly sales and specials and check me out on Facebook too
RIP to my heart and soul SUMMETICIAN May 30 1993 - January 6th 2012. Mom loves you always and we will meet again

#6 HGEsquire

HGEsquire

HG Esquire+

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,321 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 10:33 AM

I am unsure if she has or not....I had passed this info along to as many individuals as I knew so possibly??? I would have seriously considered bringing her here for Esquire+ this year yet we currently have no more room at the inn sad.gif

Denise Gainey

#7 Cassiosum Acres Arabians

Cassiosum Acres Arabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,664 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 09:40 AM

She would have been nice for E+ Denise
Hope she got a good home!
Cassiosum Acres Arabians & Tack
Ask about our monthly sales and specials and check me out on Facebook too
RIP to my heart and soul SUMMETICIAN May 30 1993 - January 6th 2012. Mom loves you always and we will meet again

#8 SheAraArabians

SheAraArabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,181 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 02:33 PM

She is coming home to She-Ara Arabians smile.gif I couldn't say anything until I'd heard from her owner again which I did this morning so as soon as the weather is good enough up there & the driveway is solid enough for a trailer she'll be on her way home! She's being bred to someone this year & then to our colt in 2010 for his first breeding year, we're finally on our way to what I hope will be a good program for us
They flag their tails & prance
On high stepping hooves they dance.
Give velvet nose kisses whenever they please
And steal our hearts with ease.
Noble hearts & gentle eyes
Toss their manes to the skies
Free spirit & gentle playmate
Show us how life to best celebrate

We were young & headstrong but we lived our lives with passion.

Mists Of Avalon

#9 ArabiansR2Cool

ArabiansR2Cool

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 798 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 09:34 AM

QUOTE (SheAraArabians @ Feb 15 2009, 05:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
She is coming home to She-Ara Arabians smile.gif I couldn't say anything until I'd heard from her owner again which I did this morning so as soon as the weather is good enough up there & the driveway is solid enough for a trailer she'll be on her way home! She's being bred to someone this year & then to our colt in 2010 for his first breeding year, we're finally on our way to what I hope will be a good program for us

Congrats on your new mare! Can't wait to see pictures of her smile.gif She sounds like a nice mare that should cross well with your Shaddofax breeding. With her, Classic Oak Justa, your new stallion from Freelands (sorry, don't remember his name!), and a future Bugatti baby it seems you are off to a great start!

Molli
SHF Martini - 2008 Region 13 Champion Mare AOTH

#10 morasgirl

morasgirl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,820 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 11:56 AM

Wow

Home of

Zakamora (May 5, 1985-Jan 11, 2011) (Finzak x Metamorphosis), Katia (Padrons Dejonare x Zakamora)

Ipanema (Caribbean Baie (Monogramm X Shah Maali) x Eykis, Ariel (Homestead Werborr x Staryforr)
ZLA Yesca (
*Respingo x SZED Payadora by *SZED Jador)