Photo

AMMYs in Region 8

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 Danielle

Danielle

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 10:15 AM

The Region 8 AMMY ARMY thread may be gone, but I am still interested in following through with the idea of what was put forth. I hope the rest of you still feel the same biggrin.gif

Anyway, before the thread was deleted I was going to suggest cutting region 8 in half because of how far stretched it is north to south. Denver could be middle ground to come together as one. What do you guys think?

I need to go gather those show dates again now too... smile.gif

#2 Faith Hope Love Stables

Faith Hope Love Stables

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,784 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 02:27 PM

Well for me Denver is too far away. Im in Kansas.

Available to Show/Breeder Home: Najm Al Din FHL (pending) Abayyan strain phenomenon sired by Rafaa'iq (ZT Faa'iz x Al Asail Aliraffa) and out of Maysunah Ahmar (Jasadd x Bishaarah)

#3 KnA

KnA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 650 posts

Posted 28 November 2008 - 08:04 AM

I'm not technically in Region 8, I live in Utah but we all still go to region 8 championship show. I'm trying to go next year. Denver isn't too bad for me.
+Sometimes you've got to take a chance, You've got to risk losing it all, You've got to close your eyes and leap because it might be worth the fall.+

#4 Faith Hope Love Stables

Faith Hope Love Stables

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,784 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 12:28 AM

We get a better truck and it will be more feasible for me. But Denver's a good 9 hours from us. Because of my back, it makes it too far for me to drive in one day.

Available to Show/Breeder Home: Najm Al Din FHL (pending) Abayyan strain phenomenon sired by Rafaa'iq (ZT Faa'iz x Al Asail Aliraffa) and out of Maysunah Ahmar (Jasadd x Bishaarah)

#5 Danielle

Danielle

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 07:57 AM

Denver is almost 9 hours from me also. I have been thinking about the splinting up the region but I don't really see it being necessary anymore.

Also, now that the Ammy Army is on another forum, We may want to move this conversation over there.

#6 Faith Hope Love Stables

Faith Hope Love Stables

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,784 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 05:51 PM

Well I'm still angry over that whole thing. I'd rather form our own region 8 group.

#7 Danielle

Danielle

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 07:34 AM

Tell me what you're angry about and I might be able to help clarify things for you (Or not). You have to ask me privately though, just because wink.gif