Photo
- - - - -

Arlene, Current Contact information

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
21 replies to this topic

#1 Lacinda

Lacinda

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,723 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 01:32 PM

Hi Arlene, Might I get your current email? The AOL one is not working and wanted to start working on a little something, thanks!
Signature being edited, too large.

#2 Arlene Magid

Arlene Magid

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,703 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 02:19 PM

QUOTE (Lacinda @ Nov 13 2008, 05:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi Arlene, Might I get your current email? The AOL one is not working and wanted to start working on a little something, thanks!

My AOL email certainly IS working. You may be spelling the name wrong-most people seem to see ARRABITS instead of ARABBITS for some reason.

Email is Arabbits@aol.com, as it has been for the last 13 years.

I would appreciate your business as I have just had a very large order cancelled and I need to get Hired Hand Designs paid to complete my new website...AOL has cancelled my old website (they cancelled all free sites on Halloween!)

Arlene Magid
<p class="bbc_center"><br><br>
</p>

#3 Blackberry Run Arabians

Blackberry Run Arabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 408 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 04:09 PM

The way I always remember is by saying "Arab bits" as in writing bits on Arabs..

...James

What you see ... Often times ... depends upon where you stand.

AHA Discovery Farm

http://blackberryrunarabians.com

#4 Arlene Magid

Arlene Magid

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,703 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 11:38 PM

QUOTE (Blackberry Run Arabians @ Nov 14 2008, 08:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The way I always remember is by saying "Arab bits" as in writing bits on Arabs..

...James

That's the way I intended people to remember it, James! It also has a double meaning-Arabbits is also A-Rabbits as I have had house rabbits as pets since 1987...two are lying in the doorway of my home office now eyeing me up so I will give them some herbs for breakfast!

Arlene
</p>

#5 spiritthyme

spiritthyme

ST

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,805 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 08:39 AM

QUOTE (Arlene Magid @ Nov 15 2008, 02:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's the way I intended people to remember it, James! It also has a double meaning-Arabbits is also A-Rabbits as I have had house rabbits as pets since 1987...two are lying in the doorway of my home office now eyeing me up so I will give them some herbs for breakfast!

Arlene

I love house rabbits ! I don't have one currently, but have had several over the years :-) Mine always used a litter box biggrin.gif

Spirit Thyme ( Pryme Thyme X Kendrid Spirit YW ) 2003 Chestnut Gelding

Topez ( *Pesniar X DW Baskala by *Bask ) 1982 Bay Stallion

Spirit's Finale' HT ( Spirit Thyme X Halima El Jamaal ) 2013 Grey filly

#6 Arlene Magid

Arlene Magid

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,703 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 09:34 AM

QUOTE (spiritthyme @ Aug 31 2009, 11:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I love house rabbits ! I don't have one currently, but have had several over the years :-) Mine always used a litter box biggrin.gif

Heather, I have four houserabbits right now...Tomas and Harmony, a married pair, and Ebony and Noir, who are black sisters.

Here are some photos for you to enjoy(and yes, they use litter boxes-sometimes their own, sometimes the cats'!)

Attached Thumbnails

• noir_nap.jpg
  • tomas_chinning.jpg

</p>

#7 horsepooralso

horsepooralso

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,225 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 04:31 AM

Very pretty "bits".
Sheryl Payne

Posted Image

#8 spiritthyme

spiritthyme

ST

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,805 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 08:03 AM

QUOTE (Arlene Magid @ Aug 31 2009, 12:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Heather, I have four houserabbits right now...Tomas and Harmony, a married pair, and Ebony and Noir, who are black sisters.

Here are some photos for you to enjoy(and yes, they use litter boxes-sometimes their own, sometimes the cats'!)

Aww, they are beautiful ! :-)

This is kinda funny... we had a potbelly pig several years ago and she also used a litter box ( she was pretty small, AT FIRST :-) and sometimes she used the cat's as well, the cat was not amused at all !!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Spirit Thyme ( Pryme Thyme X Kendrid Spirit YW ) 2003 Chestnut Gelding

Topez ( *Pesniar X DW Baskala by *Bask ) 1982 Bay Stallion

Spirit's Finale' HT ( Spirit Thyme X Halima El Jamaal ) 2013 Grey filly

#9 felina

felina

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,557 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 03:02 AM

Awww, not to be too off topic, but you're making me miss my bunnies now!

My dwarf hotot (my last house rabbit) just passed away last year. He had more personality than all of the other rabbits I've owned combined.

The white one with the black eye rings reminds me of my old guy. smile.gif

Look back on our struggle for freedom,
Trace our present day's strength to its source;
And you'll find that man's pathway to glory
Is strewn with the bones of a horse.
Anonymous

#10 Arlene Magid

Arlene Magid

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,703 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 11:16 AM

QUOTE (felina @ Sep 23 2009, 06:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Awww, not to be too off topic, but you're making me miss my bunnies now!

My dwarf hotot (my last house rabbit) just passed away last year. He had more personality than all of the other rabbits I've owned combined.

The white one with the black eye rings reminds me of my old guy. smile.gif

Aww...sorry to hear you're bunny-less. I had ,y first rabbit,a minilop, for 8 years and when she died my then-partner got me three Dutch from a friend of ours because he said I always need to have more than one so I am not rabbitless.

Tomas the Pirate is a little vagabond and a sneak-he eats cat food at night and loves to throw shoes and get up where we keep the bunny pellets and self feed. He's very clever. He is not a Hotot though-mom was an English Spot who was thrown in a pillowcase with her babies over the gate of a nearby RSPCA branch (RSPCA = ASPCA, I am in the UK). English Spots can have babies with few spots -they're known as Charlies-but I agree that Tomas looks like a Hotot...his dad must have been a mini something or other because he's much smaller than an English Spot.

I've always kept my bunnies indoors-though hutch rabbits are more common in the UK, they have so much personality if they are allowed to interact with you daily.

Sadly we're going through a bad patch with the bunnies-Ebony had surgery last week for a hairball and is still in the hospital and Harmony just had a dental today and has an infected jawbone which requires injectable antibiotics.

What was your Hotot's name? Tell us more about him. I never get tired of bunny stories.

</p>