Photo

*Raffles sons

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
53 replies to this topic

#11 Comstock Lode

Comstock Lode

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,390 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 12:24 PM

Rallaf #2366 1943 chestnut ( x Chrallah )

Posted Image

Indy #4382 1947 grey ( x *Indaia )

<!--ImageUrlBegin--><!--ImageUrlEBegin-->Posted Image<!--ImageUrlEnd--><!--ImageUrlEEnd-->

Posted Image

Geym #2363 1942 grey ( x Rageyma )

<!--ImageUrlBegin--><!--ImageUrlEBegin-->Posted Image<!--ImageUrlEnd--><!--ImageUrlEEnd-->

Victor Hugo #7155 CAHR#93 1951 grey

#12 Pat

Pat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 03 February 2007 - 02:12 PM

Rallaf #2366 1943 chestnut ( x Chrallah )

Posted Image

Indy #4383 1947 grey ( x *Indaia )

Posted Image

Geym #2363 1942 grey ( x Rageyma )

Victor Hugo #7155 CAHR#93 1951 grey

By any chance do you have a picture of Riffles ( Raffles x Ourida ) 1945 chestnut stallion AHR 3255
Thanks
Pat

#13 Comstock Lode

Comstock Lode

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,390 posts

Posted 03 February 2007 - 03:11 PM

By any chance do you have a picture of Riffles ( Raffles x Ourida ) 1945 chestnut stallion AHR 3255
Thanks
Pat

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#14 Morability Ranch

Morability Ranch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,376 posts

Posted 03 February 2007 - 03:45 PM

Wow I have missed seeing this Raffles thread. I enjoy seeing pictures of all the Raffles bred horses, my stallion Ea Gai Shaliadak ( Tonka ) is heavy linebred Raffles with at least 15 lines to Raffles so when looking at these pictures I can see where my stallion got his looks. Tonka is also not a very big horse standing at 14 hands and 850 pounds but his foals have all ended up looking as if they are going to be tall , even the ones that came from smaller mares, I have been told this is common with Raffles lines. Keep the Raffles pictures coming :bigemo_harabe_net-111:
Kym Cooper
My Facebook My link

#15 Comstock Lode

Comstock Lode

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,390 posts

Posted 03 February 2007 - 05:00 PM

Wow I have missed seeing this Raffles thread. I enjoy seeing pictures of all the Raffles bred horses, my stallion Ea Gai Shaliadak ( Tonka ) is heavy linebred Raffles :bigemo_harabe_net-111:

Kym - why don't you stick a couple pictures of him here ? I can't change the thread title but we could just consider it male Raffles bred horses . One of these days I'll start one for the daughters and female Raffles bred horses.

#16 Pat

Pat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 03 February 2007 - 05:21 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thank you Thank you Thank you
Now I only have 999 more pictures to find not really but at least one less.
Pat

#17 Morability Ranch

Morability Ranch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,376 posts

Posted 03 February 2007 - 05:32 PM

Kym - why don't you stick a couple pictures of him here ? I can't change the thread title but we could just consider it male Raffles bred horses . One of these days I'll start one for the daughters and female Raffles bred horses.

***** Oh geee I hate to horn in on the Raffles sons thread but Ok I would love to show off my Raffles bred stallion :bigemo_harabe_net-111: and here are the Raffles lined stallions in his 5 generation pedigree ,Indraff, Ferzon, Galertazon, Gai Baladak, Alaraf, Rafsan, IBN Rafgar, Asil Antarez, Ferneyn,Rafferty, Rafgar, Aaraf, Geym, There are also alot of Raffles lined Mares listed as well that were bred to these stallions. Tonka is the best natured horse and will be 27 in April and doing great,I am patiently waiting on his his 2 2007 foals to make their grand entry into the world between now and March.
Kym Cooper
My Facebook My link

#18 Comstock Lode

Comstock Lode

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,390 posts

Posted 03 February 2007 - 06:58 PM

Kym - he's lovely and he fits right in with this group .

#19 Oak Lawn Arabians

Oak Lawn Arabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,435 posts

Posted 16 June 2007 - 07:00 AM

A good friend of mine has, probably the most high percentage *Raffles stallion in the country, Asil Phancy PKA. I figured his percentage of *Raffles blood to 77.03125%. I will have to get a nice picture of him because he is just really a beautiful horse.

Oak Lawn Arabians
Carrie and Alex Stewart
Home of CT Saint Patrick, Dancin InThe Sand AND Beaudacious Boogie OLA, 2009 Region 15 Top 5 SHIH Mares ATH Open
"Using Bloodlines of the Past, To Create Beautiful Athletes of the Future!"

#20 Shan

Shan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,578 posts

Posted 16 June 2007 - 12:41 PM

COMPLETELY enjoying seeing all the pictures!!!!