Photo
- - - - -

Yet another German Shepherd :)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
42 replies to this topic

#11 morasgirl

morasgirl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,820 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 05:03 PM

I have owned GSD in the past and just love them. In fact, I'll be breeding my female this summer. I have a few people who already put in an order for a pup.

When Roger was here he used Gracie to show us a few training tips and she was sooo good. She loved Dianna and pestered her all night for more hugs and a good scratch.

Denise, you dog is a love, such soulful eyes!!

Home of

Zakamora (May 5, 1985-Jan 11, 2011) (Finzak x Metamorphosis), Katia (Padrons Dejonare x Zakamora)

Ipanema (Caribbean Baie (Monogramm X Shah Maali) x Eykis, Ariel (Homestead Werborr x Staryforr)
ZLA Yesca (
*Respingo x SZED Payadora by *SZED Jador)

#12 greygelding

greygelding

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,737 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 05:43 PM

Wonderful pictures of great dogs!

Mike

http://greygelding.net/
He knows when you're happy, He knows when you're comfortable,
He knows when you're confident, And he always knows when you have carrots.
~Author Unknown

#13 HGEsquire

HGEsquire

HG Esquire+

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,321 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 02:04 AM

QUOTE (morasgirl @ Oct 15 2008, 09:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have owned GSD in the past and just love them. In fact, I'll be breeding my female this summer. I have a few people who already put in an order for a pup.
When Roger was here he used Gracie to show us a few training tips and she was sooo good. She loved Dianna and pestered her all night for more hugs and a good scratch.
Denise, you dog is a love, such soulful eyes!!

GSD are the best, aren't they??? And yes, Dakota does have soulful eyes indeed and I feel blessed to be able to still look into them. I will look for another once she is gone, yet know there will be no replacing her before I even begin my search. Dakota has been a perfect representitive of what a great breed the GSD is and what a family member indeed!

Please everyone, continue to post your pics of this regal breed!

Denise Gainey

HG Esquire+, Rated 'E' for EVERYONE
GCA & Sport Horses on Facebook

Where Quality & Friendship Matter!

#14 mrs epson

mrs epson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,025 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 03:54 AM

You guys are breaking my heart....I LOVE seeing your GSD pics but it also made me sad. Out GSD will be 15 Thanksgiving Weekend if she makes it that long I doubt that she will as she is slowly making it known she is at the count-down stage of her life. I am embracing every day that I have her and am going to miss her despartley when she goes. I grew up with GSD and never have been without one. I am going to feel quite empty and most likely will want to get another...

Oh Denise, I'm right there with you. My once in a lifetime dog is now 12. I'm just praying she will be with me for a few more years, but it will never be the enough years for me. Here she is a few years ago with the new puppy. A trainer friend of mine recommended getting a puppy while she was still around to teach him... Here's Foxy and Nico.

Attached Images

• DSC_2795b.jpg

www.unfetteredarabians.com

"My hubby is one sexy man!" hahahahah very funny Rick!

#15 JmBrown

JmBrown

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 04:09 AM

Here Are some action shots of my Boy, IKE.

Attached Thumbnails

• IkeH.jpg
  • Ike.jpg
  • IkeJ.jpg

Matt Brown
www.nugenarabians.com
Posted Image

#16 Cindy

Cindy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 06:11 AM

Jim,

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! I love your dog.

Actually, I love all the dogs posted here. I never realized how much I love these dogs until we had one. Then I had to go out and get another rolleyes.gif

Try having two German Shepherds and a Saluki - all as house dogs in a tiny house rolleyes.gif

At least now I know of some breeders when it's time (dont' want to even think about that... Freda is 10 years old now)

Cindy

Posted Image

#17 NadiaKA

NadiaKA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 06:24 AM

I'm also a fan!

Here is our girl, I need to get some better pictures of her, we just got her the end of August:

Nadia
Kakagi Arabians
Straight Russian Arabians
Featuring the offspring of *Nefison (Mag x Nefisa)

#18 SDLArabians

SDLArabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,544 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 07:17 AM

I love of these pictures!!! My mom used to breed GSDs when I was young. I miss them so, so much.

Breeders of performance straight Egyptian Arabians.
Meet your opportunity .... El Rashiid MA [El Majiid x Maar-Riana]

Alison

"El Rashiid MA is bred generations deep to sire beautiful athletes" ~ Arlene Magid

Posted Image

#19 Lotzadotz

Lotzadotz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 21 October 2008 - 09:24 AM

Tara5andhalfmonthsold.JPG
I just received this photo today from the owners of a female pup that I sold to them. This is Tara, and she is only 5 1/2 months old. She is pictured with an their adult male dog. I can't believe how much they look alike, even though they are not related!!
This would be a really nice calender pic don't you think??

#20 Lotzadotz

Lotzadotz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 21 October 2008 - 09:36 AM

Tara5andhalfmonthsold.JPG
I cropped the photo a bit....maybe this one will be better