Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Another spooky encounter

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
36 replies to this topic

#11 Graustarkian

Graustarkian

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,897 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 07:47 AM

The lighting in that pic is amazing!! My sister used to rent an apartment in which you could hear music just before drifting off to sleep.....I used to work at a barn where you could hear a man singing in the lower barn when feeding the horses at night. He also liked to change my radio stations - after he did that when I was in plain sight of the radio and the only real live person on the property, I made the last lesson people stay until I'd fed everybody!! lolol...luckily they lived in a haunted old house, so they didn't think I was TOTALLY nuts (just partially rolleyes.gif ).
Kelly Brown

...flying, singing, writing, wierdo

#12 Cobras mom

Cobras mom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,389 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 08:09 AM

Stacy - I am thinking you possess some special skills. Things like this happen to you more than the average person.

Posted Image

Copyright 2008

Armstrong Arabians

#13 morasgirl

morasgirl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,820 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 08:16 AM

I agree Laura and I'm not sure it's a good thing!!

I love hearing the stories you guys have told about your own experiences!!!

I did get a very happy vibe from this farm last night. Maybe young lovers dancing in the moonlight or something like that.

Home of

Zakamora (May 5, 1985-Jan 11, 2011) (Finzak x Metamorphosis), Katia (Padrons Dejonare x Zakamora)

Ipanema (Caribbean Baie (Monogramm X Shah Maali) x Eykis, Ariel (Homestead Werborr x Staryforr)
ZLA Yesca (
*Respingo x SZED Payadora by *SZED Jador)

#14 Cyclone

Cyclone

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,506 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 08:26 AM

This cannot POSSIBLY be any sort of new revelation to you at THIS point, mo? Get real....like you were not already perfectly aware of your psychic capabilities, dufus! Does not, TRUE, mean that all of our encounters are NICE/PLEASANT/FUN ones! Once you "open that portal", you have to learn how to protect yourself with what might comes through it. We don't have airport security but we DO have God, WHEW - which is WAY MO BETTAH! Spook on, mo, lol!

Cyclone

P.S., CM? Mo DOES have some other things happen to her with alarming frequency and that DOES involve airport security - regarding which I shan't expound! Need we say more? Ahem...jes sayin'. Best we just leave it there, okies?
Beannacht Arabian Ranch

Pure Polish working western and sport horse prospects

Home of Pure Polish stallion, Vezanka (*Veza X *Suzanka)

www.beannachtarabianranch.net

Bronntanas - Animal Communicator

#15 morasgirl

morasgirl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,820 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 09:06 AM

Cy, where did you get the security camera pix and video from my last encounter with a hand wand?? Somebody's heads gonna roll. I thought the personal searches were private, ya know????

Home of

Zakamora (May 5, 1985-Jan 11, 2011) (Finzak x Metamorphosis), Katia (Padrons Dejonare x Zakamora)

Ipanema (Caribbean Baie (Monogramm X Shah Maali) x Eykis, Ariel (Homestead Werborr x Staryforr)
ZLA Yesca (

#16 Cyclone

Cyclone

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,506 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 11:32 AM

QUOTE (morasgirl @ Sep 30 2008, 12:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Cy, where did you get the security camera pix and video from my last encounter with a hand wand?? Somebody's heads gonna roll. I thought the personal searches were private, ya know????

Uhm, mo? Gf? Honeybunns, fellow psychotic...you, of ALL folks should know...I really cannot discuss that. I could TELL ya....but THEN I'd hatta KIH YAH...got me? I know people who know people....all ahm gonna say. Will offer this one observation after viewing said video footage...oh, yah...it WAS a...uhm....PRIVATE search, all right. Zips lip. ohmy.gif

MLB CIA FBI DEA UFO

Beannacht Arabian Ranch

Pure Polish working western and sport horse prospects

Home of Pure Polish stallion, Vezanka (*Veza X *Suzanka)

www.beannachtarabianranch.net

Bronntanas - Animal Communicator

#17 greygelding

greygelding

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,737 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 11:57 AM

Great pics but not somewhere I want to be after dark.

Mike

http://greygelding.net/
He knows when you're happy, He knows when you're comfortable,
He knows when you're confident, And he always knows when you have carrots.
~Author Unknown

#18 morasgirl

morasgirl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,820 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 12:07 PM

Well, maybe that's why these was such a crowd outside the airport search area and when I walked out everyone gave me a wide berth like the parting of the seas. HHMMM, could have been why the pilot wanted to give me a special tour of the ######-pit too!!!

Home of

ZLA Yesca (

#19 Cobras mom

Cobras mom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,389 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 04:09 PM

QUOTE (Cyclone @ Sep 30 2008, 12:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
P.S., CM? Mo DOES have some other things happen to her with alarming frequency and that DOES involve airport security - regarding which I shan't expound! Need we say more? Ahem...jes sayin'. Best we just leave it there, okies?

Um, er, Cy, was it the drugs or the drinking that made you forget you were with me when we had that incident with airport security? I mean, after all, those pictures security is blackmailing you with.

Posted Image

Copyright 2008

Armstrong Arabians

#20 morasgirl

morasgirl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,820 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 04:12 PM

Laura, you mean they are not coming after me??? It's the 2 of you they want?? Glory glory, I was runnin scared there for a minute. I told you 2 to cover your tattoos when traveling cause you are so easily identified with a big XXXXXXXX on your arse's.

Home of

ZLA Yesca (