Photo

Dare To Dream Farm - pictures

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
401 replies to this topic

#401 horsepooralso

horsepooralso

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,225 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 09:59 AM

QUOTE (daretodreamfarm @ May 6 2009, 09:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
She was bred back to Jesse last week so hopefully she caught!!! And yes, she is a wonderful, lovely mare...we love her!

Hi Sheryl!
I do still have Nakita and she is due to foal to Jesse in June...she is a gorgeous girl..smile.gif How is that Dakarsun doing? chewing off any more tails! sad.gif

No,he is probably not happy with all the vinegar and Cayenne red pepper I put in everyones tail.I bet he got a shock when he tasted that.He is growing and I hope to get some new photos of him when he looks more "mature".He will be really tall.His rump was above the top rail of the pipe pen last night when I was looking at him.He is learning to flex,move away from pressure,fly spray,etc...Still very cautious till he is caught but then just a really smart guy and always nickers when I come out the door or arrive home from work.Shauna from Azure Arabians will try and post a few of the photos of him from several months ago,I think I e-mailed them to you shortly after taking them-so not new to you..I promise new ones when he stops looking like an akward teen.I still think he is very handsome.I will look froward to seeing Nakita's new foal when it is born.Sheryl.
Sheryl Payne

Posted Image

#402 Azure Arabians

Azure Arabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 991 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 12:23 PM

working on it:)
shauna

Azure Arabians Home of HW Satin Prince