Photo
- - - - -

FIRST CYTE+

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
15 replies to this topic

#11 LauraM

LauraM

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 20 September 2008 - 12:10 PM

Now that's a record to shoot for!

Laura

#12 Fairfax

Fairfax

The Oracle

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,073 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 06:16 AM

I can't seem to locate the article on Camargue. Any directions to get to it are greatly appreciated. Leo
Collected my marbles...going...going.....gone

#13 Marketing

Marketing

Heidi

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,045 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 06:20 AM

http://www.arabianbr...GUE-t16923.html

#14 Marcia Friesen

Marcia Friesen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,871 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 03:41 PM

I guess your article will need a second edition at the rate this boy is changing statistics. :bigemo_harabe_net-113:

Posted Image
Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off your goal!

Posted Image

Copyright 2008

#15 Camelot Farms Arabians

Camelot Farms Arabians

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 923 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 04:16 PM

Hi folks. I just wanted to add something here. I am not writing this because Arlene likes my stallion (although I am thrilled that she does). I have used Arlene's services for more years than I care to remember. In this day and age, with the economy in the state it is in, I believe that breeders cannot afford to make mistakes. Whether you are buying or selling or selecting a stallion for your mare I am amazed that more people don't use Arlene's services before the fact. She is the best deal in town. I think Arlene has ruffled a few feathers over the years. She "calls 'em as she sees 'em", and sometimes that is not too popular with people that have already made their minds up and then get an opinion they dislike. She also has the memory of an elephant, so it's pretty hard to pull the wool over her eyes. She's seen many of the stallions and has probably forgotten more about pedigrees than I will ever know (and I really work hard at it). The information contained in that brain has been invaluable for my breeding program. Don't get me wrong- no one makes decisions for Greymoor Farm but me. Arlene, however, provides me with a wealth of knowledge that allows me to make the most informed decisions I can. Donna Hentges

Donna,
As a new client of Arlene's I find Arlene's information has increased my appreciation of my horses. Since the write up on my mare that I got with her was 14 years old, Arlene updated it and found that my mare had many more National winning connections. Our stallion is the next one to be done by Arlene.
Mary Ellen

Posted Image

Copyright 2010 Camelot Farms

#16 Arlene Magid

Arlene Magid

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,703 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 12:08 PM

I guess your article will need a second edition at the rate this boy is changing statistics. :bigemo_harabe_net-113:

Donna has the most current version on her website at www.first-cyte.com.

Please refer to her site for the most recent information!
<p class="bbc_center"><br><br>
</p>